ITT storytime about shitskins worse than poos

Recently I went to shop at a flea market and near there, there was hotdog stand manned by a Macedonian. I knew he was a Macedonian because he said so when I chatted with him. Straight away we talked about stuff as he made my sausage dog. He complained about Greece for some fucking reason and then I paid him the exorbitant $5CAD price. I paid him a $10CAD but the fucker never returned my change despite me asking for it.

I was considering calling the police then but that would take time and all for a hotdog so I told him to fuck off and called him a dirty gypsy thief. He looked like some poo in loo too.

Fuck macedogypsies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNpfjHnVLBc
sarantakos.com/kibwtos/solwmos_ymnosel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they think the region's history makes them cool. no. only they themselves can make the region cool and right now they're not doing it. macedonia is a dump, greece is a dump. i even have more respect for the Turks, since they resemble a real country.

>complain about blacks WE WUZing
>meanwhile fucking "Macedonia" has spent it's entire existence pretending to be some legitimate successor to Alexander the Great or that they're descendents of him or something
get on this shit after you pay your denbts Greeks

well personally when i think of alexander or ancient macedonia i think of white men which is clearly the 180 opposite of shitskins in pic related. Macedonians are real putrid creatures, greeks are slightly better but just as mudskin looking though.

Ive seriously lost respect for macedonians after this incidence. Fuck them.

t.Toniblerim

wtf? why are you countrymen scum suckers btw???

>I paid him a $10CAD but the fucker never returned my change despite me asking for it.

What did he say ?
That sounds pretty retarded and if true you are a massive cuck for not breaking his foodstand and taking your 5 shekels.

I mean the story is clearly fake weak bait and you are probably just a butthurt mudslime, but considering the way you type you might be some mutt underage autist

lol, you act like the skin color did the conquering. what about the persians, when they conquered mesopotamia and egypt and anatolia? what about the arabs, who conquered mesopotamia, egypt, africa and most of spain?

it's not the skin color what matters, what matters is a good leader who can organize people. and they all hired mercenaries from foreign lands, like belisarius (the last roman) who hired huns and used them to defeat the vandals in carthage.

True, im just pointing out the ancient macedonians are a completely different people to modern day ones who look like they came from persia or someshit.

>the way you type

Before you badger my off the cuff posting maybe you should learn English first shitskin.

One more thing, why would i break his stand when he could have some sort of knife on him? Brownskins typically have weapons on them so i wouldnt risk injury for $5.

Then go back to your cuckshed an cry about it on Sup Forums, oh wait...

read the subject headliner you shitskin.

the matter is you people are LARPies and thieves

any reason why eastern europeans tend to be scum here? its not just those macedonian gypsies..

Science disagrees, sorry cumskin
way to cope for western civilization being a creation of nonwhites TOPKEK

lmao butthurt toniblerim diaspora

inb4

they'll change their name next year anyway
too bad nobody annexes them, it's like that bastard child that nobody wants because it's sick and they'd have to pay for the treatment (nearly 50% of births there are albo)

and I don't even hate them, I dislike the people that recognized them as "Macedonia" way more (which is still not much)

inb4 you're still a bunch of thieves

ancient mycenians and later dorians werent natives of the lower balkans though.

macedonia is country ad hoc by the us after the balkan war, and not all macedonians are of the same race. there are white people there, but also a lot of muslisms and gypsies

>fyrom memes

yeah no fucking shit. I'm solely referring to the genetic continuity part

FYROM is part bulgarian part serbian part albanian (just like everyone else in the balkans, maybe except romanians)

>not even knowing what inb4 means

t.newfag

> I dislike the people that recognized them as "Macedonia"
why do you even care? i am bulgarian but ill never understand the butthurt around the name

seems like an issue politicians of both sides have created for cheap political points

>inb4 a rootless gypsy

>Stealing people's money is fine in any case

Spoken like a true macedonian half-turk rape baby.

no i mean not one greek today descends from those ancient tribes that uplifted you. Look at Spartans, they were a minority people ruling over a majority of slaves (greek shitskins). Everything greek is mostly egyptian or phoenician since Minoans were africans.

I gotta admit, memedonian memes are strong, must be the same guy making them.

learn to inb4 you 80 iq shqip

he was macedonian as far as he said it, how am i supposed to differentiate between a gypsy and macedonian when they look the same?

>inb4 you are a macedonian greek , like a spartan , but better !

It's not just the name, FYROM legitimately claims that Alexander was FYROMian (bulgarian)
it's in your history books

it's simply not true. Macedonia has always been a Greek region and Macedons were Greek (proven by names, language, and now genetics)
If it didn't have to do with our history we wouldn't care honestly (if someone clames that Solun is Bulgarian clay for example we don't give a shit)

>minoans
>africans
sup Tyrone

so what? the only ones on planet earth who believe that are them and your serbian pets

he said he was macedonian because he's born there, that doen't mean that all macedonians aren't white, just that a lots aren't and he was one of them

he was larper much the same way as italians larp as romans even though theyre brown too.

>mfw this is exactly what's happening

>wanting to be white
i'll never understand this

how is he a larper? he just told you the name of the country where he comes from

you both didn't understand what i said. oh well

he literally said he was macedonian you dumb shitalian. Off topic and deflecting, your probably some macedonian diaspora scum.

Digits confirm

so if a gook says that he's from canada then all canadians are asians? becuase there are a lot of asians in vancouver. must be the only ethnicity there

you're mistaking citizenship with ethnicity

apples and oranges. Canada is white unlike macedonia.

You know how we keep having problems with roaches? And how every balkan nation has some irredentist claim to smth? Everyone wants their Greater smth. From what I gather our main fear is that if we where to give but an inch to the name dispute, you could sperg out along with roaches, which you've seem to align for some retarded reason. And on top of that have Europeans or Americans be on your side in the above hypothetical senario. and you could have all hell break loose. This is my main fear, but understandably farfetched. If it werent for that, I'd like you more than Bulgaria, since from what I saw, you might speak bulgarian, but your culture is closer to us. Especially the northerners!

>wanting a country that will be majority Albanian in 15 years

Dude, you're overly paranoid. Greece is like the third NATO military or so

Also
>you might speak bulgarian
see pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=nNpfjHnVLBc

no, i'm not, he what i'm trying to convey.

>autismo says he met a brown macedonians
>not all macedonians are like that though
>reeeee he said he was macedonian this means that all macedonians look like him
>there are brown canadians-by-law people too
>hurr durr it doesn't matter

the diffenrence lies in percentages. macedonia it's probably 25% white

>tfw you guys might be slavophone greeks that forgot what you where

Macedonia is still probably whiter than Italy by that percentage guess shitalian.

"white" is a non-scientific term
ex-yu countries classify as caucasian

I wish this was true

that's a good thing
if they were white, they would be extinct by now
just like whites will be in less than 100 years

Honestly, i feel sorry for them man. Our rivalry is about historical accuracy reasons (mostly) but other than that, they look ok. And no nation on the earth deserves the fate that comes with the albanian tumor.

So basically the Alpha macedonian took your money and you said nothing? where was your mommy?

I called him a gypsy thief and walked away.

>I wish this was true
I mean it kinda is. One of our great heroes Kapetan Kottas was a slavophone.
Also these guys literally have Makedonia Ksakousti in slavic (this might be for subversive/propaganda reasons but still).

yup

No, I mean people living in FYROM being genetically the same to us (as southern Italians are for example)
history-wise I'd have no problem to virtually expand the area of Macedonia, it's free clay

t.Albanian

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>these guys literally have Makedonia Ksakousti
wat?
What about the lyrics? Ours says "you kick out the Bulgars..."
>inb4 "you kick out the Greeks"

Ever seen picture of FYROM and its populace?

Fucking disgusting people, the offspring of roaches and Indians. The cold war Borat aesthetic doesn't help either.

That would piss me the fuck off too. Also, who the hell pays $5 for a flea market hot dog? The flea market in my city has hot dogs going for $0.50-$1.00.

Dunno their lyrics but remember ours also changed to Varvarous from Voulgarous!

Macedonians are super gay

i will fuck your ass if you say that to me IRL faggot

Yes, for PC reasons, kek. I would love to see some euro faces if they only knew what we are chanting in the army.

just the way you like it, faggot

greeks are bloodthirsty

i am jealous we bulgars arent as bloodthirsty as you

probably communism killed our spirit

hahahaha
ΛΑΛΟΥΝ ΧΤΥΠΟΥΝ ΚΑΜΠΑΝΑΡΙΑ

Laloun khtupoun kampanaria? Wtf?

I baked it today enjoy!

Not really, we just faced hard times as a nation.

hhhnnnggg

link to whole anthem

I cannot fucking find the whole poem translated. Anyway, here a link in greek, the part that says about some dogs that were getting fewer and fewer and they screamed "alla alla", well, you know...

forgot link

sarantakos.com/kibwtos/solwmos_ymnosel.html