Onihei - 10 (Amazon).mkv

>Onihei - 10 (Amazon).mkv

I dont think thats tobacco in that pipe bro.

Wasuke had a hard life

Another one into the "smile you couldnt protect" folder.

I thought he was going the old man a free pass, but well at least the guy went bankrupt

The fuck man.

I like this show but I have no clue what I'm even watching it for. Is there a consistent plot line in any of these episodes?

no, its fully episodic

I wonder how Heizo knew that the owner of paper store was evil. There's no way he would've let Wasuke ruin the owner's life and store if he didn't know.
It's an episodic show, like those old police drama show. There's no need for an over-arching plotline.

>I have no clue what I'm even watching it for

His spy told him everything

Yeah I could tell it was episodic but they kept tying in the Arson Theft Control that I couldn't tell if they were just hinting at it or not. How many episodes are confirmed?

But Hikojyu wasn't there when Wasuke overheard the owner's talk about framing the son.
>Arson Theft Control
The story focus on Heizo and his experience, Heizo is the leader of the Arson Theft Control so of course they're going to be there almost every episodes. Plus, it's a police drama, can't have a police drama without the police.

Nice episode, is the thief gang kill though?

In the nippon criminal justice system, thieving and stuff is considered heinous. In Edo city, the dedicated samurai who investigate this vicious felonies are known as Arson Theft Control and these are Onihei stories. Dun Dun.

13 episodes, there's also this prequel OAV but raw never and subs more than never.

Oh shit, I forgot it came out today.

This episode was pretty dark.

He chose a really happy story to tell to his daughter. I'm sure she'll sleep tight after it.

Aye, good thing she fall asleep as soon as he began his story. What a great father.

Great episode. This and last week's are probably the best of the series. Onihei would probably be AOTS if the episodes weren't so similar.