Exclusive: Iconic White House tree to be cut down

>The decision to remove the tree was ultimately made by first lady Melania Trump after she assessed all of the professional information and accompanying historical documents.
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/26/politics/white-house-jackson-magnolia-south-facade/index.html

How can you defend this???

Its a fire hazard

who gives a fuck?

Name one famous Khazar.

I can’t. I’ll be voting for Zuckerberg in 2020.

Tree is a green nigger. Gotta be cut down.

the are leftists going to start acting like they actually care about heritage and tradition just to talk shit about trump's wife cutting down a tree

I don't like trump, but come on, watch the video and look at that tree. It's a fucking hazard.

which one is it?

This
King Nigger already left the house like a run down apartment building

What does having a Christmas wreath on every window and door of the White House mean. Couldn't one wreath do the job for the entire place.

Trees that grow large next to buildings tend to put cracks in the foundation.

Its probably starting to damage the white house.

>one tree forms a fire hazard

hahahahaha

Can't let her get the nuclear codes.

>The overall architecture and structure of the tree is greatly compromised and the tree is completely dependent on the artificial support. Without the extensive cabling system, the tree would have fallen years ago. Presently, and very concerning, the cabling system is failing on the east trunk, as a cable has pulled through the very thin layer of wood that remains. It is difficult to predict when and how many more will fail."

Did you even read the article you posted? It's already dying.

Oh come on now. You did just fine when your other whitehouse burnt down.

>12 retweets
>5 likes
sad!

Daily reminder "Mother Earth" is a dog whistle for feminists

Yet nobody complained when Michelle Obama got rid of a garden in order to plant collard greens and tomaters.