Phoenix man slaughters woman and two kids on Christmas day

And also shot a cop. Damn, Sup Forums - why are Arizonans such savages?

>Man named in killing of estranged wife, 2 kids

>Phoenix police have identified the man suspected of killing his estranged wife and their two children. Officers said Tuesday that 45-year-old Anthony Ross has been arrested in the Christmas Day shootings.

>Ross surrendered to officers Monday night after the killings and a subsequent shootout with police at an apartment complex. He wasn't hurt. An officer was injured by shrapnel and hospitalized in stable condition.

>Officers found the wife dead outside and later discovered the bodies of a 10-month-old girl and an 11-year-old boy inside the apartment. Authorities say Ross barricaded himself there while he negotiated with police.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/26/latest-man-arrested-in-killing-estranged-wife-2-kids.html

Dude should have kill himself, now he is gonna possibly be sitting on death row and getting the needle.

>Why are Arizonans such savages?
I hope you're memeing, nigger.

Hardly. AZ has a higher murder rate than even California - what's up with that?

BURN THE COAL

>estranged wife

what's you fucking point OP?

>killing of estranged wife, 2 kids

It’s a Christmas miracle.

Probably because AZ has a just as bad illegal alien problem as CA but sine AZ unlike CA enforces murder laws they have a higher rate.

This actually happened a block away from my house. Ruined my drive home from Christmas at my parents.

The altera apartments at 16th street and highland for other phoenixfags.

I'll play devil's advocate: a lot worse things could have happened on Christmas Day

Was the victim a coalburner or a negro?

Dunno, probably coalburner given midtown is mid range on the affluence scale for Phoenix.

it's densely populated with bean goblins and negroids.
it's not arizonans, it's subhumans.
lrn2dataanalysis

Toll Status: Paid

When I first read this story, and no shooter was named or shown; I knew it was a nigger.

So either a coal burner paid the toll or a niggeress and two nigglets were permanently taken off WIC, EBT, and welfare...not to mention two future criminals removed from the streets forever.
Pretty good gift, I'd say.

That girl was a kike.
Based immigrant taking out the trash in Commiefornia.

There's nothing funnier than a retarded leftist trying to shill as if he's a WN.

They took him alive? We all know that if he had been black he'd be dead right now

Isn't prison worse than the death sentence, especially if it's for more than lets say four years maybe? Also impling the average negroid what really think beyond the next five hours.
Nobody is surprised; it will be forgotten in less than one week. I doubt stuff like this can really redpill a noticable amount of people.

This is always the toll. Some just escape it.

>leftist
>Hating jews

This senpai

>murder 3 people
>shoot at police, injuring 1
>allowed to surrender only because skin for privilege

So was his ex-wife black or white?

If she was black, she would have been named. When will white women learn?

Is he ok?

>Isn't prison worse than the death sentence
I haven't been to prison but I've been to jail at least 20 times by now and from what I hear prison is a nicer version of jail. The thing about being locked up is you can't work or see your family so that eats at you, otherwise it's not actually that bad. You hang out with your buddies, maybe play some sports, play some chess, watch tv etc, if you're black that's a good ol' time which is why so many of them don't give a fuck about being arrested. I mean hell, you get a guaranteed 3 meals a day and better living conditions than the ghetto shithole they're from, jail and prison are nothing to them.

They dig their own graves. This is why we call them Queens of Spade

Trix are for kids

Just a splitting headache