>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec26
>Idlib operation starts, Tiger Forces advance in Southern Idlib
>L-39 Warplane Of Syrian Air Force Crashed In Northern Hama. Pilot executed.
>Beit Jin: Jihadis accept terms of surrender, set to evacuate pocket over 72-hour period
>Russia Forming Permanent Force At Syria’s Tartus And Hmeymim Bases
>Free Syrian Army officially rejects Sochi peace talks
>42nd Mechanized heads to southern Damascus after victory near Israeli border
>Free Syria Police exposed by BBC for aiding terrorist groups claims it's founding resumed after being suspended in December due to BBC docu
>Erdogan:RU,Turkey to evacuate 500 people from E Ghouta in need of humanitarian aid
>Soutern Front rebel group loyal to FSA said will not take part in Sochi peace talks
>RU military completes partial withdrawal from Sy
>RU Official: Saudi Arabia Pressures Syrian Opposition To Drop “Assad Must Go” Mantra
Yemen
>Houthis prepares for new year offensive against Saudi Arabia
>Saudi forces enter Houthi stronghold of Al-Bayda gov.
>Saudi airstrike kills 48 civis in N Yemen. Saudi airstrike on protest in support of Palestine in Sana kills 4, injures 12

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
www2.assemblee-nationale.fr/documents/notice/15/propositions/pion0505/(index)/propositions-loi
rt.com/news/414285-syria-warplane-downed-pilot/
southfront.org/video-confirmation-militants-downed-syrian-l-39-warplane-with-manpad/
youtube.com/watch?v=tsCcBB8vGsI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vad-C6KYKJ
youtube.com/watch?v=aQAM3k3kYQw
almasdarnews.com/article/video-kurdish-insurgents-ambush-turkish-army-vehicle-execute-three-soldiers/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overwhelms-jihadists-capture-several-areas-southeast-idlib/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg
twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/945747230241230850
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map#Battle_of_Sana'a_(2017)_pro-Saleh_coloring
topwar.ru/132851-unichtozhenie-siriyskogo-samoleta-iz-pzrk-strela-3-popalo-na-video.html
webmd.com/depression/features/beating-winters-woes#1
rt.com/news/414261-russia-permament-bases-syria-nuclear/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Way_Airlines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

anime sucks

3rd for moderate beheaders getting btfo

FRANCE FREE OF MUSLIMS
www2.assemblee-nationale.fr/documents/notice/15/propositions/pion0505/(index)/propositions-loi

LONG LIVE TO THE BRAZILIAN EMPIRE

NO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

IM IN CHARGE HERE!

xth for G-d's Chosen masterrace

>Syrian military jet downed by militants, pilot killed – Syrian TV

A Syrian military jet has been shot down by militants in the northern Hama province, the Syrian state broadcaster has confirmed, adding that a pilot was killed in the attack.
“The military aircraft crashed in the vicinity of Hama after it was shot down by terrorists; the pilot was killed,” the Syrian state-run SANA news agency quoted a source as saying. The plane, identified as a L-39 Albatros jet trainer, was shot down by anti-aircraft machine guns belonging to Islamist militants, a source within the Syrian opposition told Al-Masdar News.

It was not immediately clear which militant group was responsible for the attack, but the so-called Free Idlib Army, an offshoot of the Free Syrian Army, claimed responsibility on social media. Reuters also reported that Tahrir al-Sham, an Al-Qaeda affiliate in Syria, had also claimed responsibility.

A video later emerged, purportedly showing the aircraft pilot’s dead body lying in the back of a truck, with blood around his neck. The footage appears to show a body surrounded by a group of armed men, who are described in the Telegram channel Directorate 4 as members of Jaysh al-Nukhba, a militant group based in Idlib and Hama.

A second pilot may also have been in the aircraft, although his fate is still unknown, Reuters reported.

Unconfirmed footage from the scene shows a man firing a rocket-propelled weapon into the sky as machine guns are heard in the background. A bright flash of an explosion is seen high above, and then smoke rises from a spot of land in the distance.

rt.com/news/414285-syria-warplane-downed-pilot/

Video inside

>VIDEO CONFIRMATION: MILITANTS DOWNED SYRIAN L-39 WARPLANE WITH MANPAD

The Ibaa news agency linked to Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) released a video showing how militants downed a L-39 warplane of the Syrian Air Force in the northern Hama countryside on December 26. According to the video, the warplane was downed with a man-portable air-defense system.

southfront.org/video-confirmation-militants-downed-syrian-l-39-warplane-with-manpad/

White and Based

nth for tfw no qt polish gf

Compiled some updates from last bread. Gib GBP (Good Boy Points) and Tendies

North Hama
Beit Jinn
Iraq
Yemen
Libya
Misc

I'll tell you guys about Malta tomorrow. Phonefagging rn. Even friends found that place degenerate.

>You're

my favourite things include chinese animated material and there is nothing you can do about it :^)

VIDEO

>Syrian, Iranian-backed forces push deeper into Israel border area

youtube.com/watch?v=tsCcBB8vGsI

>Yemen: 'We wear, eat, drink garbage' - Families search for food in rubbish dump to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=Vad-C6KYKJ

>No sign of recovery for devastated Mosul after 5 months of freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=aQAM3k3kYQw

FUCKING K*RD RATS KILLING OUR TURKISH NATO BROTHERS

almasdarnews.com/article/video-kurdish-insurgents-ambush-turkish-army-vehicle-execute-three-soldiers/

Exactly!

roaches absolutely btfo by based kurds once again

Thanx for the updates!

>Syrian Army overwhelms jihadists to capture several areas in southeast Idlib

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:25 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is rolling through the southeastern countryside of Idlib, today, capturing several sites from the jihadist rebels.

Led by the Tiger Forces and 4th Division, the Syrian Army began the day by capturing the Air Defense Battalion and large hilltop of Tal Al-Aswad near the town of Um Hariteen.

Following the capture of these sites, the Syrian Army attacked the town of Um Hariteen, where they encountered heavy resistance from the jihadist rebels.

While the Syrian Army was able to enter Um Hariteen this afternoon, they have yet to capture the entire town from the jihadists.

However, the Syrian Army has since captured the nearby towns of Um Huda and Qabibat, forcing the jihadists to retreat back towards Um Hariteen.

According to a military source, the Syrian Army should be able to capture Um Hariteen in the coming hours, as they continue to pound the jihadist defenses inside the town.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-overwhelms-jihadists-capture-several-areas-southeast-idlib/

>Brothers
>Based

That's old

NP Master Baker.

Leaving wifi. Gnite

REVENGE

REVENGE for all the families, kids and women killed by the assad flying terror machines these weeks.

Thank you CIA

Good night Maltese Newfaggot.
>Lurk Moar.

I got a strange feeling about euflag, testing something

>open google images
>look up pretty kurdish girls
>It's all lolis

something's not quite right...
youtube.com/watch?v=vtguLo_DwFg

>euflag disappeared
Was he a roach?

>Artillery shelling by Assad forces on Hobar village S Aleppo

twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/945747230241230850

He's right you know, you should lurk moar, A lot
ghandu ragun

I think so

old

The Syrian Tiger Forces and their allies have liberated Aswad Hill, Mazraat Qahirah, Ras al-Ain, Qubaybat Abu al-Huda and the Abandoned Air Defense Base in southern Idlib from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda).

Pro-government sources say that the ongoing Tiger Forces advance is a part of the wider effort aimed to re-capture the entire area west of Khanasir from the militants.

i can have sex

We'll all make it someday my dude

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the National Defense Forces (NDF) have liberated the Manbij farms area from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) in the Beijt Jinn pocket in southern Syria.

With the recent advances by the SAA and the NDF in Hankarat and the Manbij farms, government troops established control over the only road linking Beit Jinn and Maghar al-Mir.

Clashes also continued in the town of Maghar al-Mir. According to pro-government sources, the SAA had captured a notable part of it.

will update maps tomorrow as i'm too tired right now.. .

>I can have sex

>The absolute fucking state of the Wikipedia Yemen Warmap Talk Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map#Battle_of_Sana'a_(2017)_pro-Saleh_coloring

It's not the first time 'that guy' has caused problems on the Yemen Warmap.

Oh god

>southfront.org/video-confirmation-militants-downed-syrian-l-39-warplane-with-manpad/
Is that the turning point for the rebels? Are they now gonna break Syrian air superiority? Did the CIA finally send them some battery's for their manpads?

Explain?
>t. not a /k/ommando.

>Banned for 10 minutes for posting off-topic stuff
how am I suppossed to keep this shit from archiving then

Anyway, do we know in what part of the front the tigers are deployed?

the ones that makes the gainz

>>Banned for 10 minutes for posting off-topic stuff
Must've been that hentai link you posted.

>Anyway, do we know in what part of the front the tigers are deployed?
This part, in purple.

>The War of the Comeback kids
First Assad, Now the Rebelz

Doubt it. Anyway, when putin did his victory lap around the med selling missiles and nuclear power generators, he said if there were any shenanigans the russians would hit back hard. i.e. un-withdraw from syria.

Oh yeah.
Most boards are not as strict about that sort of stuff, since this in the only Sup Forums thread I take part in I'm not very used to how the mods react to things

Also thanks for the map!

The guy who downed the jet

Any idea what model that manpad is? (Which country etc)

that beit jinn pocket looking real sexy btw

What's with that guy behind the vehicle? He's looking at it with kind of autistic expression.

>Most boards are not as strict about that sort of stuff, since this in the only Sup Forums thread I take part in I'm not very used to how the mods react to things
There's one autistic mod that drops in and *strictly* enforces the rules. Sometimes. Other times, he b&s people for vague reasons.
It's the luck of the draw.

>Also thanks for the map!
Here's another one.
inb4 /ShitmapGeneral/
>The other map was outdated, and therefore the post had to be deleted.

He must be a special kind of retard to post his fucking face.online after that

Don't confuse retardation with arrogance.

chuckled

look at those eyes. he is dead inside.

Hello there lads, did everyone have a good day? Are we /comfy/ or what?

Maximum /comfy/, thank you very much.

Oh we're very comfy alright

Upcoming replacement for BTR 82A, BTR 87
hurr durr new btr, not ugly 100%

Also, BMP3M is sexy af

Guys, who gave MANPADs to jihaddists?

>Russia begins development of Syrian bases to host nuclear warships & warplanes

Oh, I dunno. Maybe my flag will provide some answers?

>Strela-3
Literally got exported to the whole middle east.

looks like a strela i dont know which model exactly

Source?

Strela 3

topwar.ru/132851-unichtozhenie-siriyskogo-samoleta-iz-pzrk-strela-3-popalo-na-video.html

>An unknown ballistic missile (most likely Russian) or satellite flying over North of Iran was spotted by citizens of Tabriz, Orumiyeh, and Sanandaj.
I’m interested, does someone have any info on this?

if only i could translate my weapon knowledge acquired from /sg/ into something profitable

SAA deserters.

Hama : today Russia bought a lot of equipment in support of Regime offensive. At least 9 cargo planes landed in Hama Airbase. An armored column with ~ 30 vehicles and artillery pieces was later spotted leaving the Airbase.

>dirty and filthy kuffar are mad because we are the true Monotheists while they are dirty p*lytheists

>bringing drama from previous thread into this one
Shame.

Question, What type of weopanry does the west supply the opposition with do they give them western rifles and MANPADS or do they give them AKs and the like?

i don't care about what a little fat thing like you could say

t. based white man

>or do they give them AKs and the like?
cold war stocks from former yugoslav republics and former warschau pact countries mostly

You cared enough to reply

>replying = caring
i knew you were dumb but you're still surprising me

US is passing all the "deconfliction" information it receives from Russia directly to Al Qaeda. That's why the Russian airstrikes are never effective, in fact, they just lost a jet because the terrorists were able to predict the exact flight path.

Putin is in on this, the entire Russian "intervention" was just a show.

Here's another surprise for you
>2+2=fish

Suspected that since the blackmarket supply of ak47 must be beaten up unless the west has secret kalashnikov factories

usually it goes like this

>former east bloc country sells surplus soviet shit to quatar or saudi arabia jordan or whatever
>aforementioned countries give them to rebel groups
>sometimes (more seldom) US items or chinese shit find their way to them through CIA channels or because aforementioned middle east monarchies have huge stockpiles of US armaments and an increasing number of chinese shit

>billions of dollars spent on an unnecesary lie.

SAD
Buck up old chum. Science to the rescue
webmd.com/depression/features/beating-winters-woes#1

Why is maghrebi being so mean

rt.com/news/414261-russia-permament-bases-syria-nuclear/

Maghreboi did nothing wrong, delet htis.

look up silk rway diplomatic airlines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Way_Airlines

He is a scumbag

Trips of truth.
He still did nothing wrong, delet htis

>Maghreboi's face when he sees me defending his honor

Just went on a hike on my family's property. Shot my new pistol some. Came back and and got warm by the fireplace while my mother prepares dinner (rouladentopf)

I'm hitting /comfy/ levels never thought possible. If my SJW brother wasn't here I probably would have ascended to another dimension by now, but I guess dealing with shitty family is part and parcel of the holidays