Treasure hunt

I've tried to find photos of real human brains across a racial spectrum. Propped up for comparison like pic related.
But I can't find any. none.. Not even CT scans. Why is that?

Can you help me? It's for class.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_Willis
livescience.com/49960-human-big-brain-gene-found.html
kevinmacdonald.net/Jews&Blacks.pdf
pastebin.com/9szf8ijr
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879841/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
youtube.com/watch?v=xvV1sSZxTSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not yet, only memes.

like this?

Black people doesn't have a frontal lobe. The frontal lobe is used for planning and decision making

i have had my brains scanned with MRI/CAT scans

their is no real pictures of the human brain.

It's because everything that you want to know is forbidden on the internet. The internet became a form of idiotic entertainment and social fun place, instead of sharing real knowlege and education. It's a kike superior masterplan which will lead to kike world domination, and putting people in to working mode, making them stupid as fuck. they won't question anything and people will just work to make kikes and other superiors wealthier. The internet is lowering your IQ and you are not even conscious about it. They are bombing you with basic instinctive methods of unconscious brainwashing communication which leads to lowered brain function. Which leads to instinctive response, mass hysteria, overactive unnecesessary toughts and general uncomfort. That's the master plan of the puppeteers. Mark my words, don't be submissive to mass retardation of this useless world.

How so, burger?

Uhh you're a helluva lot more likely to find it here than on TV or in the papers. Even scholars--professional thinkers--repeat the lies about Jews, race, feminism, etc.

Although I guess the internet has made the *average* person even dumber and more conformist.

Fun fact: neurosurgeons thought that ALL HUMAN BRAINS had a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_Willis
until the first time they operated on a black person. it turned out that all human brain anatomy up until the fucking 1990s was basically copies of copies of copies of only twelve brains which were all white males.

I work at an MRI lab and I've seen them. Blacks have brains half the size of whites.

(you)

it would be cool if scientists biologically engineered animals to have more brain folds

including humans desu

Only takes one Human gene to make an animal sentient. livescience.com/49960-human-big-brain-gene-found.html

it's easier to look for skulls

except you have to get passed (((google)))

>implying people with smooth brains are always retarded

harrumph!

Dr here. These kind of knowledge is taboo on many levels. We all are aware of the truth anyways: Men have larger brains than wommen, and whites larger than the rest, specially blacks.

There's this little graph here.

Hmm I thought Asians had bigger noggins generally.

-Jews, Blacks, and RaceIn S. Francis (Ed.), Race and the American Prospect: Essays on the Racial Realities of Our Nation and Our Time. The Occidental Press, 2006.:

kevinmacdonald.net/Jews&Blacks.pdf

Brain size is not a race issue actually, it's dependent upon latitude. You'll see the same thing in asia.

-Whites and Blacks: 100 Facts:

pastebin.com/9szf8ijr

My friend with a degree in Anthrolology claims it's impossible to tell a difference between human brains but I find this hard to believe and I am certain I saw a study once that said black people have less wrinkles in their brain.

its not impossible. When I am digging into something I use google first and only try other search engines after I have found a definitive impasse. The trick is when you are looking for something and it is obvious that google is giving you bullshit results you gotta think outside the box and look for it in a more indirect way.

more skulls

Where does it say black people don't have one of these?

>degree in anthropology
sociology is pure anti-science

checked. what should I say to a fool with a BA in anthropology who tries to tell me that brain size doesn't matter?

IT DOESN'T!

but trust me. or don't
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3879841/
>The wide range in the prevalence of the typical configuration among various races warrants further researches to confirm the influence of genetic, regional, environmental and hemodynamic factors or the combination of these factors.

I completely agree. He is brainwashed completely and I'm trying to destroy the bubble he lives in. He refuses to listen to anything I say though and demands "University Studies".

more

you can't find them for a reason. you will literally have to contact a first author and get raw data.

Fortunately for him you have much better social skills and can take him to bars on the bad side of town

ok, this faggot has a caucasoid with a fucking yamaca.

fuck you kike, I cannot wait to throw you in a fucking oven

Yeah the more North you go the bigger they get with the Inuits having Whoppers, then you go to Australia and learn the Aboriginal brain is the size of a Coconut.

unfortunately for your argument, that convert is still a wypipo

>descended from tasmanian aboriginals
>not a full tardo

rlly mks m thnk

Brain size, IQ, and racial-group differences: Evidence from musculoskeletal traits:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
Abstract
A review of the world literature on brain size and IQ by Rushton [Rushton, J. P. (1995). Race, evolution, and behavior: a life history perspective. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction] found that African-descended people (Blacks) average cranial capacities of 1267 cm3, European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3. These brain size differences, containing millions of brain cells and hundreds of millions of synapses, were hypothesized to underlie the race differences on IQ tests, in which Blacks average an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and East Asians 106. The validity of the race differences in brain size, however, continues to be disputed. In the present study, the race differences in brain size are correlated with 37 musculoskeletal variables shown in standard evolutionary textbooks to change systematically with increments in brain size.

Gag ordered nigger
Someone leak real ones disguised as fakes so we can get this show on the road.

Race Differences in Brain Size

youtube.com/watch?v=xvV1sSZxTSU

My definition only applies to the full blooded. Don't actually have a problem with Aboriginal people and protest their mistreatment.

bumping these posts.

well I'd like to point out to you that a large percentage of aboriginals are offended at the idea of special treatment, so they don't "tick the box". As for jewish grandmother types, literally all of them and their ginger nut spergelings will claim aboriginal ancestry! also DNA testing for ancestry is Das Rayciss so we have this rule called "if the aboriginal community accepts you" - so a lot of people get away with ticking the box for a long time until the jewish grannies come and dig up their ancestry records, which if you're really an aboriginal person will not fucking exist.

also they have their own verson of Polari called Palawa Kani. Also aboriginal culture, including old excavated tools, literally anything to do with them is SPECIAL COPYRIGHT PROTECTED SUPER SEKRIT BOONG KNOWLIDGE - freedom of education is not part of their culture at all apparently, you have to earn every piece of knowledge via certain acts, like being taught a certain plant is poisonous only after you have your first tooth fall out (also remember to tell the goy-uh I mean non-approved aboriginals that the cyanide fern is aboriginal food, because like fuck them n shit)

come one fess up aussie kids how many of you got told to eat the man ferns by the fucking abbos

If the skull shape and capacity is different, the brain is likely different.

At least we're better than the abbos.

delet this

It's not Google per se, Jews are more xenophobic than Sup Forums, Google has to tweak their algorithms because lots of people try to sue them to get easy money.

>half abbo girl with as many caucasian features as you can find

Smdh

What was with this massive truth bomb?

If you’re going to be profound at least use proper grammar. ffs man

fucking 56ers don't know shit about Catholicism. that's a fucking zucchetto you stupid fuck, I see niggers wearing them all the time in a church 5 blocks away from me

You never looked at all. Even a basic glance at google scholar would result it probably hundreds of papers.

>their ginger nut spergelings will claim aboriginal ancestry
i have seen this, no joke. got a "special" response and treatment that one.
i think abos are ok, each one that i met personally, was good honest and respectable person. though i did see a group of drunkards who were passing by once upon a time.
>real human brains
are you for real?

he's correct. You can't find a photo of a nigger brain anywhere online. in a few search engines I've tried.

only "human brains"

>implying as the second most divergent group of humans (more variable than african americans but not africans) they don't have a million different phenotypes

wow, didn't think anyone would respond, checking all the links.

issue with that one is that the perspective and method of embalming (one is pumped w plasticine, the other has been in 1950s style formaldehyde...) can't be used in class.

skulls are nice n all, but a lot of how brains are to be judged comes to the folds and texture. Also, if cranium sizes v bodymass and slope of cranium were indicators of intelligence.... women would be the smarter ones. It's not about that.

On that note btw, you should look up the deteriorating Y chromosome. Some suspect whites are less aggressive/primal due to that.

I can't even trick google and get a nigger mri. the nigger brain (lol) is on lock down

>that beautiful symmetry
niggers are the wrench in our plan.

>I can't even trick google and get a nigger mri.

I open my voice to scream and no sound comes out. then half a second later comes a deafening blast that seems to come from within my head. I am sure it's the microchip again. I try to fight it but it screams like a jet in my ears:
>IT'S TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN YOU BIGOTTTTTT

>hemodynamic factors
there's the truth
your body is your temple
and niggers got a caved in roof.

Lmao. Abbos btfo. Good thing they don't have computers.

[I put up my kosher shield]

unfortunately this doesn't matter to people with anthrolology degrees. they won't entertain the idea until it's proven true with a study. not just strongly suggested by a study, but proven to an extent beyond what they would require from any other scientific study.

fun fact I learned from aboriginal culture: outsiders get a nickname that implies your job in the tribe. so (historically) if you and your wife move to a new boong village, you might have some item thrown at your feet by a local. a round rock might mean your wife will be grinding flour from seeds, a bone might mean she will help make clothes. it's good for the language barriers I guess. if they throw you a piece of shit... well fuck off

BUT WHAT WE CANT DO IS APPLY THIS TO OTHER PRIMATES. Gorillas have the exact same habit - you're lost near gorillas what they will do is probably throw something at you, not pick you up and shake you jesus what a silly myth. if they throw you a stick, it means give them food. if they throw you a fruit it means eat and leave. if they throw a rock and miss, they probably meant to miss. go kill the snake for them. It's so basic to me I can't understand why people don't try harder to communicate with animals. or maybe I'm just a crazy brown racist.