Would Hitler of put me in a camp for being a NEET?

Would Hitler of put me in a camp for being a NEET?

of course lmao.

You're not contributing to anyone you son of a welfare mom

worse
he would have given you a job

>job
>being killed by a superior military on the eastern front

Being a NEET in Nazi Germany (or any nation during total wartime) = bad
Being a NEET in Weimerica = GOOD since it undermines the ((((system))) that is against YOU

He would've gassed you for not knowing the difference between have and of. You retard youngfags are so easy to spot. I thought public education was bad when I was a kid but God damn you people are dumb as fuck now.

Black triangle was for the lesbian prisoners

Lel
Posting in le classic slide thread

Reee

literally every country would have imprisoned you for being a NEET during WW2

right wing neeto squads assemble

>ignoring the glorious years 33-39 while muh superior military was carring out forced starvations and purges of millions of their own people

He wouldn't "of" but he probably would HAVE.

>of put
are you retarded

My great grandfather had to sleep in jail for giving away a pig as a wedding present to a friend.

So you'd probably be put in jail for pirating German video games or some other minor stuff.

but thats all i want is for the state to assign me a job to help for glorious state conquor the universe ;_;

Have
>sage

He would put you in charge of the anti tank neet squadron.

Work makes you free, user

I mean you would have gotten punished if you REFUSED Employment, Education or Training. However you would not have to bust your balls to get task to perform if you were willing and able.

Also sage every field obviously shill thread.

If it would cure you of that would you still resist going?

Nobody teaches the holodomor.

Ignores the fact that 1939-1941 they were allies, and planned to divide the world among each other, and Germans would have won because Slavs aren't IQ enough to develop Nuclear Atomic Energy

Yes. However, if you were born in Germany at the time you likely would've never been a lazy NEET in the first place.

Can neets even exist in any great amount without the internet or television?

I guess if you really liked reading, but why would you want to have been a NEET back then anyway?

Back then, NEETdom was a foul sin but today, it is a righteous path. Just don't play video games 12 hours a day and lift and/or self-study.

>Anglo lend-lease program makes the soviets a "superior" military

pretty much every person who ever did anything significant in human history was a NEET who, through circumstance, had the money or means to occupy themselves with larger scale projects than the typical NEET accomplishes.

Yes. Go get a job, nigger.

I want hitler

That sucks. I would appreciate the pig gift, shoot it and make a nice ham dinner for the wedding.

Fucking checked.

There's always going to be a percentage of the population that has severe mental issues that make socialization difficult for those around them.

>did anything significant
>modern NEET
Do you see the contradiction?

Hitler would have never allowed you to become the sad shell of a man you are

You'd have been re-purposed if able. Of course, squeamishness about killing autists and retards was non existent...when building a perfect society, it does help if you can burn the waste.