Dungeon Meshi c23

It's out
bato.to/reader#2ff573df3d542cbe

Bless you, OP.

>faggot corpse hunter group get a taste of their own medicine
MUH DICK.Thanks for the dump user.

> no Laius and co.
Well, that was disappointing

I can only imagine the kobold talking in a really muppety broken-english way.

It's great.

>brown fuccboi
Kui wanna make me homo.

So what WILL happen when these two groups meet up?

I wonder if leaving before they settle the matter with the sorcerer/curse first is an option. They will probably have to go do a roundabout way out that will just lead to the finalbossu

>So what WILL happen when these two groups meet up?
Bad things. brown boy is obviously a PvP build, Laius and his gang are pure PvE, from what we've seen.

Cute chapter.
Glad to see that those guys aren't just comic relief, and are kinda capable.

>kinda capable
Brown boy is a fucking killer machine. Now, is he supposed to be a paladin type or a death knight type? I mean, he's massacring basically helpless opponents without flinching.

Good chapter. It gives the group more character and we get more asian sorceress

I don't think its a PVP build if he entered with the intention of lifting the curse, which would require heavy PVE.

Wait until the end of the chapter where he talks about killing people vs killing monsters. Definitely PvP.

This plan is ridiculous. You can just kill your companions and collect the money from the resurrection center then

I like how both Kabru and Lynnsha are foils to Lauis' and Marcille's characters.

I love how skewed people's morals get when they can just resurrect their friends.

How many turns will take Lakius party to kill this weaklings?

Probably need to come up with a good cover story first, like the thug suggests. Doubt they'd keep paying out if you're bringing in the same dead guy day after day.

Could Laius deal with Kabru? They brown bomber just took out a group of humans without breaking a sweat. Can Laius do that?

Welp, that turned kinda dark quickly.

Probably something went missing in translation, because that system makes no sense at all.

>bottom left
Nice murder mode.

And now we wait.

Jesus Christ these guys.

The fact that the skin tone of the corpse is the same as Kabru probably hints at his past.

Kabru took them by surprise and had to dodge a single strike
Laius cant do that shit with his armor

It's probably only government workers that get the pay but since he said he'd back up the story for them in exchange of helping government employees they'd get money

Around brown never let your guard down.

That's brown dude family, right? No wonder he got a murder boner in the dungeon.

Laius and Cabron have the same armor, though.

Dude stock his leg into a dragon's maw just to pivot himself into a killing position. I doubt he won't be able to match Kabru in both skill and experience. More importantly though, Laius would not be going full edgelord on these guys and casually executing them. He's much softer thanks to Farlyn.

Kabron wears a chain coat with hardened leather. Good combination for PvP.

>Cabron
>literally half goat thanks to the blood transfusion

hearty kek.

But that's again PvE vs PvP.

Did they dump the bodies into the pond for the fish? That's fucking brutal.

No Laius is the regular knight while cabron has light armor.

I-I fell down the stairs. A-again.

really? Laius's armor looks like a plate armor while Kabru's armor looks like Mail with Leather on top of it

>you will never kiss a cute asian sorceress

Lynn is pretty cute desu. But Kabru is cuter.

Well, they have the numeric advantage on Laius' group. But then again, Laius and pals are probably on a much higher level. Marcille stunned the bugs that TPK'd Cabron's group with a single spell.

So,Chilchack>>Kabru?

I don't know, man. Have we EVER seen Laius' group go all-out on a human or group of humans?

No, but now i need it.

To be fair, Laius' sword saved them there.
Don't know if they would have realized those were treasure bugs until it was too late otherwise.

I imagine they'd be on par, but Kabru's viciousness would give him an edge in a fight. I don't think Laius is as keen to kill people.

He seems to be drawn more handsome now than before.

>he's massacring basically helpless opponents without flinching

that's just a warrior class, maybe chaotic good

>I imagine they'd be on par, but Kabru's viciousness would give him an edge in a fight. I don't think Laius is as keen to kill people.
It's not only that. We've never seen Laius flip out and go for the kill like that. Laius is more like John McClane and Kabru is... van Damme?

>Scrub group are still after the main group for imagined crimes.
>Turns out that they are perfectly willing to take the law into their own hands and be judge, jury, and executioner in the dungeon.

I forsee them being the sister dragon's first victims.

the problem with Kabru's group is that they are unexperienced AND unlucky
joking around while traversing the lake was really stupid

I swear its always the brown people that give off the crazy look

>that's just a warrior class, maybe chaotic good
Nah, man. That screams blackguard to me. He obviously has a codex of honor - he "camn't forgive" those guys, but as soon as you're not on the same page as him when it comes to morals, he has no qualms about taking you completely apart while your freinds are looking. Then, he kills those too for good measure.

tl;dr: Lawful Evil.

Looks like they need to be drown in their ideals and die.

>Laius' sword saved them there
No, it didn't. The sword alarmed Laius that didn't do anything then. Marcille got surprised by the bugs and cast the spell reflexively.

Laius let a dragon bit off his leg to get a shot at its vital spot, he's a level 20 Madman.

This group's a lot more interesting now that they have a chapter to show the leader's competence. Lauis' group is pro-dungeon while they're anti-dungeon which means they are definitely going to clash even if this all started with a misunderstanding.

Seriously this guy's brutal and with skills to match his lethality.

Well, we can say for sure that marcille is A LOT more powerful than the chinky girl.

IIRC it made him cut one of the bugs, which set off the others, which then alarmed Marcille to perform the flash spell.
Judging from the scrub party's case, it seems they don't move until they go for the attack or are found out.

>tsundere asian sorcerer
>doge kobold ranger?
>womanlet halfling thief
>cute female dorf warrior
>chill gnome priest/wizard
>dark skinned xenophilic human killing machine

best party, would adventure with

It has neither Marcille, Farlyn nor based Senshi, it's shit.

>>tsundere asian sorcerer
Not much dere in her. Just seems like a bunch of tsun.

in D&D warrior are very flexible and there is a lot of variations and morals. He fit in the warrior class and his morals complement.

to be blackguard, he should be following a religion/order and dark god.

he is just a guy that wants to do good and sometimes have to do bad things. classic soldier

blackguard as in villain, not as in the d&d class.

This is the page here. Marcille didn't notice the sword freaking out. A page before this Laius screams at Marcille to get away from the corpses, but this here makes it look like she reacts on her own.

playing LG the right way

I'd say let cutedraimouto kill all of them except the Kobold, who gets absorbed into the main party, since he'd be useful for finding ingredients

>he is just a guy that wants to do good and sometimes have to do bad things. classic soldier
Nice headcanon.

But he's clearly on the side of good.

>Kabru
>LG
Nah, man. I know you Americans have trouble with morals and shit, but that is pure psycho.

>yfw they slaughter the Orcs

>This is the page here
I'm a dirty liar.

>LG
He's NG or CG, but he sure as hell isn't LG.

>tsundere asian sorcerer

Just thinking about it gets me angry.

>guys break the law by killing adventurers
>Kabru deals them justice by disposing of them

?