Hey Sup Forums aside from education, what things should a young man prioritize his spending on?

Hey Sup Forums aside from education, what things should a young man prioritize his spending on?

>power tools
>pick-up truck
>land
>nintendo game box
>a house
>prepper shit
>???

What if a person doesn't have $15k to put down on a house or put into monopoly money investments?

>pick-up truck
Get out of here with that redneck shit.

First of all you should prioritise saving, not spending. Your aim should be to give yourself as many options as possible.

Ah yes, because having a vehicle that can operate as transportation for more than just people is completely useless. Right?

Fuck off.

>foregoing tangible assets for monopoly money

And what if SHTF tomorrow? Most young men of Sup Forums wouldn't have so much as an axe to build a shelter with or a gun to feed themselves.

Not useless, but so very very redneck-ey.

>what things should a young man prioritize his spending on?
Faith in the Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Everything else is irrelevant.

It's only useful if you're a farmer, foreman/electrician, or a mexican.

>Prepper shit
Depends what you mean. Gun every one should have but snake oil Alex Jones shit is useless.

Men generally aren’t big spenders

We buy 1 big thing every few months that we’ll get loads of use from

Magic beans

>Prepper shit

Guns, bulk ammo, gear bags, survival tools, protective equipment, etc

Hey man, when you live in places like Canada, a 4x4 comes in pretty useful in the winter. Doesn't have to be a 6' lifted jack me off truck though...

A man should spend his money on tools that will further his career. Be it steel toes or a computer. You should know what you need.

>My entire self worth is based off of hypothetical scenario fantasies rather than real world accomplishments and achievements.
Preppers take a good idea and make it something to be ashamed of.

Prioritize your spending on whatever you damn well please, stop being so concerned with how other people live their lives.

Fuckin bunch of insecure faggos.

>when you live in places like Canada
I'm thankful i don't.

Learn to be frugal, to get by with as little as possible. Save your money and learn to manage it before you spend it. A young man doesn't need to own a lot of stuff until he settles down.

The best prepper vehicle is a quiet as fuck 125cc motorbike with spare parts, tyres etc and lots of fuel. Could go places no muh truck could.

Believe it or not, livestock farmers and outdoorsmen exist, and those types find a pick-up truck to be an invaluable tool in ways that other vehicles cannot be. Those backwoods types who have guns and know how to hunt and live off the land will survive much longer if shtf than cityfags. You just don't have enough space in your meme country for that combination of rural living and modern conveniences to exist.

We would have more than enough space by now, if you faggots hadn't interfered. But of course somehow this is all again my fault, lol.

It has nothing to do with insecurity, maybe some people have experience going one avenue vs the other. Did it ever occur to you maybe there's people with more wisdom and life experience than you? Dumbass

Imagine you had to leave home for whatever reason but could only take one large suitcase you had to carry along, what would you pack? This is about how much crap you should own, try traveling around the country for a couple of weeks and you'll quickly figure out what you really need to carry.

Not all of Canada is Toronto, Mohammed.

And spend money on experience instead of things. In the 1950s they took their kids everywhere and went on leisure vacations all the time but lived in smaller homes and had one car.

That picture makes me really angry

>pick-up truck
retard magnet meme vehicle

holy jesus fucking christ you fucking kraut, and to think you people almost conquered the modern world.

hike your skirt back up and let mohammed keep pounding you in the ass you fucking faggot

>t. pick-up cuck

>be Euro peon
>buy something too large to fit in your Puegot cuckmobile
>have to PAY someone to come move it for you

the concept of self-reliance is entirely foreign to you people, isn't it?

It's cute how pickup truck owners always identify themselves so easily. You can haul all your """"heavy equipment"""" around without looking like a total douche, you know?

things that make you happy

>be americuck
>buy a motorized trailer as a redneck fashion statement
>actually use it once every two years
>gloat online about self-reliance because you moved eight twigs to the local dump

Yeah thanks i think i'll just go pick up a trailer free of charge if I ever need one.

it's nice to have some utility to a vehicle that is essentially a people mover and nothing else. help people move or transport shit. you're a bit more useful than the average schlub while also using it to move around.

thought germans supposed to be the kings of practicality and utilitarianism.

The cool thing about relying on other people for help with occasional tasks that are beyond one person's capacity is that if enough people do that, they build this thing called civilization. I know that's unfamiliar to lots of Americans but it's really neat!

>thought germans supposed to be the kings of practicality and utilitarianism.

They use faggy vans and look like total douches.

Germans are such fags. I guarantee you have no real skills lmao. Wearing onesies and selling your country to literal goat fuckers are not skills.

You are a useless invertebrate and a living embarrassment.

They will never know the joy.

What in the flying fuck is a onesie?? No hablas espanol, senor.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #fuckwhitepeople #sandyhoax #cancelcolbert

The only thing of German is good for sucking dick ask the mudslimes

Every time I see a fucking soyboy with his mouth hanging open I feel like a true alpha

>healthy food
>cryptos
>books
>gold
>weapons
>land

this is who you hire in america when you've got some real shit to move. maybe a mexican in a penske van if you have a curio that's too large.

>firearms
>good pretty white women
>bitcoin/ethereum

2/3

XRP is the path to lamboland friendo, not BTC or ETH

Land. Otherwise save up, don't blow your money on frivolous shit.

Cuck trucks are for manlets and shit drivers.

The only thing you're prepping is your wife's bull.

That's a Humvee not an H1

Saving money towards supporting your future wife and children.

>McMansion
>Humvee
>Cul de sac
>American flag
it's beautiful

I use mine damn near daily and I live downtown in a medium city. I flip furniture, build my own to sell, and have dozens of home improvement projects either done or waiting to be done that would be nearly impossible without a truck. If SHTF I can throw my prepacked bags in the back and use my primary planned route to go into the wild in less than a hour. Bags include materials to construct temporary shelter in the bed of the truck. It's the perfect all around vehicle. It's not even a 4x4, it's a tiny little Toyota from the mid 90s.

I move 2-3 tons in tools/ladders/materials around daily from jobsite to jobsite. Get a job queer.

I know this fat fuck with inheritance who has 6 of these. He runs an airsoft field North of Austin, at a loss I'm pretty sure.

>airsoft field
>at a loss
That's like saying water is wet.

Wow I guess since one person in the world actually uses their truck bed that the millions that buy it for no other reason than being MUH RICAN are totally justified

1. lmao no you don't
2. 3 tons in the bed of a pickup truck lmao

like you said nigger, trailers are a thing.

the great thing is you can pick up the surplus trucks fresh from dune coon land for cheap if you want a project for the winter.

Just saying, your arguemnet that it's a waste is unfounded. I'm sure there's plenty of people in your country who buy status symbol items that don't use them to their full potential. Having a truck is an integral part of any hard working self made man in the US.

Sup Forums
>willing to die to defend capitalism
>thinks everything capitalism makes is degenerate

Car
Power tools to repair the specific car one bought
Prepper shit
Nintendos
House
Land

In that order

The funny thing is that like most people who really put their truck to work, he's rolling in a 90s small truck that has been regulated to extinction in the US. The used market for old Tacomas, Rangers, and King Cabs is insane because of high demand because they're incredibly practical. Usually their drivers are Mexican contractors. The big murrican trucks that they sell these days are yuppie lawn decorations.

>Thinking fiat isn't going to collapse in our generation.

Did you also go to college because it was the only way to get a gud jerb?

Unless you have a family, live cheap and save everything you can. If you have kids it's harder to live cheap, but a single man can get by on very little and have a nice savings stashed away. Financial security tomorrow is worth a little skimping today.

Save for what? Saving $100-$200 a month (most of Sup Forums I presume) isn't doing shit. They're better off investing in tangible assets that could provide them with real world utility.

And your whole idea of saving in this context is moronic because putting aside $2000 a year is really negligible. Especially with the continuing devaluing of the US dollar and impending economic doom.

Unless you have some $20-50K to invest, it's really a pointless endeavor. Investing is for people who area already well off.

All I have to say is that if a person is able bodied and does not have 15k, or is not able/capable of aquiring those funds to buy a house and car then they should not reproduce and live within their means by partnering with someone who also is on their level and will not reproduce.

We have the means and the resourcss if we dont aquire them then its problematic when we want other thing that go in sink with it.

So if you want more the go get it, but if you expect to have the wants and not provide then its a problem.

If you can be happy with less then enjoy what yku have. It is up to you.

It's not about the money, it's about learning to manage a budget and financial discipline. If you can manage to save a little money on a small income, you'll know what to do when you make better money.

Also a capable man will know and not ask, if you have the means you invest in land a small percentage into the market and some savings! C

>15k to put down on a house
Add another 85k and you can start to think about buying in this fucking country.

Nice shitty advice

Sick comeback, you really got me. Anyway, back to your lack of skills, I suggest you learn how to do something yourself you fucking bug. It is so embarrassing that you are dependent on others for everything. You can't actually contribute anything valuable and that makes you on par with maggots. Eating, wiggling, existing.

Everyone needs a pick up truck at some point. You're just lying to yourself saying that it wouldn't be useful to have an open bed to transport things. You better at least get an SUV.

>asking Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

>What if a person doesn't have $15k to put down on a house or put into monopoly money investments?

You will not start with the 15K. You have to earn it.

I'm not knocking you; just that you are asking this shows that you are Way ahead of the curve. Reject stupid crap, never buy anothing other than a house on credit. Save money. Invest in real propoerty. Meet people who are twenty or thirty years older than you who have what you want.

Do what they do.

Do what ever the fuck you want and don't take advice from anybody but me now. Ok now no more. Go!

>he doesn't want to build a 1000hp turbo LS truck out of junk
Show me your vageene because you are no man

reading
lifting and learning to fight
practical mechanical skills
a house and a family

No. Not this at all.

Most people who win the game come from nothing. How easy it is to cover your baseline, save, and begin to make investments changes slightly due to economic climates.

There will always be people who outwork and outsmart it, come from nothing, and acquire wealth.

People who don't stand a chance say things like:
Save for what? -

Unless you have some $20-50K to invest, it's really a pointless endeavor.

Investing is for people who area already well off.

....These people NEVER win.

I'm glad most millenials think this way; they are easier to compete against.

>how-to and diy books (auto repair, plumbing, electrical, PC repair, networking, home & garden)
>tool shed
>tools
>shotgun
>handgun
>tarp

same story in leaf-land and much of the US senpai

Guns, they hold value well and can be used to defend yourself and family. It's also a god-tier hobby.

Military surplus guns are a good investment

vaseline

reading
lifting and learning to fight
practical mechanical skills
a house and a family

This exactly!

Don't think lifting and learning to fight will help you financially? Think again!

When you lift weights you will learn a lot of financial and ealth-building lessons:

>Progress comes slowly at times
>Even if results are not immediate I should probably continue
>Momentum can be achived (used to have to force myself to workout, now it is a habit and a feel at odds missing one)
>Constantly overcoming obstacles (even unrelated to finance/investment) mentally and physically will help you with your financial goals.

Congrats on Brexit user. I wish the US and Britain would leave the UN and form a coallition of good-guys.

>this

downie leaf

>MUH INDIVIDUALISM
>MUH SELF-RELIANCE

no wonder america is a materialistic and cultureless wasteland full of degenerates

how much could I get one of these for realistically? I've always wanted a military vehicle to drive around for shits and giggles

>build a small, minimalist home that fits needs
>have reliable vehicle that accommodates transportation and additional needs
>reliable arsenal of tools including firearms, as well as general tools for repairs
>quality computer that will last several years, again based on needs
>quality communication devices. Non-Apple phone, a pair or two of radios, HAM radio if rural
>versatile wardrobe. Be well dressed for all occasions, whether backpacking or a formal dinner.
>spare funds to be divided between investments, leisure, and savings

Skip the video games, or if it's really something you enjoy? Hang a generation behind and get everything for almost nothing.

Skip the prepper shit in favor of general preparedness. Spending 10k on perishables, even ones that last years, is foolish by the odds. IE, Y2K preppers that have been sitting on stockpiles for nearly two decades.

Take care of yourself. Carry yourself as a gentleman. Be honest. Be responsible.

It's not that hard to be a successful adult male, even in today's world. So don't make excuses. Step up. Do it right, and secure your own future.

This advice is so shitty and vague

>just look em in the eye and give them a good firm handshake

Boomers, everyone

>under 30
>own two homes (outright)
>0 debt
>secure future
>retirement planned by 45 at the latest.

But by all means, keep shitting on my advice.

You and everyone else on Sup Forums apparently, keep e-statting

play the cryptos market ffs not hard
you're young you have time and brainpower to spare, you could earn a shitton just spending an hour a day on it

>all these people spew advice
>HUE. STATISTS. BOOMERS.
>I'll show them by ignoring their shitty advice and staying a NEET!
>my plan is the best plan. I'm so great.
>MOOMMMMMMM. I WANT MORE TENDIES!

Good luck buddy.

true, the usa is fucking wild
wilderness like we can only dream of over here in jewed land

Why do they all pose with their mouths open?

Are they trying to signal that they're ready to take dick?

Your advice is moronic

>just be a gentleman

Wow who would have known? Wow what ground breaking advice! Truly a beacon of wisdom!

Go play make-believe somewhere else.

it's the soyboy pose. it's mimicry of what dipshit women do on social media

remember boys it's 2017. if you aren't constantly happy/surprised/overly-energetic in everything that you do, you are worthless to society. your entire net worth is the sum of your instagram follows, facebook friends, and LinkedIn profile views.

Bought house in 2011 cheap in az financial district working in hotel management have a mate who is building small cabin resort in mountains of Vancouver island will manage it for him sell house buy large property get fit get ready for the happenings

Bitcoins