Spring 2017

good season or bad season? Personally I'm hyped for uchoten S2 so I'll probably enjoy it.

As always, Spring is the best.

Cancer season for Sup Forums, but at least we got Uchouten S2, Natsume and Rinne.

uh isn't summer usually cancer?

All I care about on there is Rinne.
And I guess I'll watch the Danmachi spin off, though I don't really care about Aiz, maybe it'll make me like her more.

This season was very good for "bad" anime, I wonder if spring will be as good. Rice boys looks promising though.

I might watch Warau Salesman, I always wanted to start and this seems a good point to start with. For the rest, plenty of anime for girls that I will watch, a couple of gems, 2 or 3 solid titles, and a good number of cute girls doing cute things as fodder. I am excited about this season.

I'll be checking out Warau Salesman, Sakura Quest, and Kabukibu. for the rest I'll wait to see what general opinion is.

>Boku no Hero
>Shingeki no Kyojin
>Boruto
>Berserk CGI trash nobody asked for
>Dungeon no oppai loli meme
>Saenai heroine no please let me shoot my brains out
>Granblue let's advertize our shitty mobile trash
It's been a while since i've seen such a high concentration of pure trash and cancer. Not a single fucking thing i wanna watch. I'll just stay away from Sup Forums since i'm sure it'll be unusable thanks to this being a casualized shithole with no taste.

>2 (two) new Yuasa movies

Won't be able to watch them for another year but still.

Cant wait for AoT 2 and Boruto. Spring is looking great. That Yoru wa miijkashi movie looks like a Tatami Galaxy rip off though.

Warau salesman though

Boku no Hero 2 looks awesome as well. Missed it for a second.

>ripoff
It's the same universe man

>uchouten s2
>tsugumomo will probably suck but it's still tsugumomo
>sakura quest
>hinako note
>im@s gekijou
>frame arms
>danmachi s2

Plus other stuff. Seems OK, but I'm actually not sure how it'll compare to this winter, which is hard to beat for me as it's right up my alley with cute shows everywhere.

>all the sequels

wtf, it's going to take me all season to catch up on all these shows

Only interested in the Yuasa movie

>SNK season two
Can't wait for all the fujos to cream themselves over pic related. I look forward to the influx of fanart.

How will Sup Forums survive? This is the most cancerous season in years no joke.

>Kabukibu
>the four-creator group CLAMP is drawing the original character designs
>mfw instead of shilling for an anime adaptation of TWC or xxxHolic Rei, they instead draw the characters for some retarded Studio Deen anime that nobody's going to watch

Correct.

Shitposters are going to be busy.

Fall 2017 will be the best

When the fuck is LoGH

Wrong pic?

>Himouto! Cancer-chan gets a movie
THANK YOU GOD

Fall

proofs?

Not at all. One of the biggest bait for fujos is a king and his bodyguard.

Fuck off autistic frog poster.

>Rinne season 3
Why this feels so good? I hope for season 4

Who the fuck is that kissing Armin's foot?

I think it has something to offer for every category of watchers, except sports, so I would say it's good.

Man. How does studio Emon survive when it only produces low-quality Chinese shit?

Watching:
BnHA 2
SnK 2
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Natsume 6

Trying:
Tsugumomo
Love Kome
Kabukibu!
Re:Creators
Seikai Suru Kado

I want idolshit to die and stay dead. But I will pass on of old age before it does so.

>Armin
Not quite. You'll find out who he is in a few months or so.

>normalfags season

>I'll just stay away from Sup Forums since i'm sure it'll be unusable thanks to this being a casualized shithole with no taste

This.

>Shingeki no Bahamut S2
HYPE

>>>/facebook/

Shut up.

So Historia/Eren?
I'm just confused as to how your image relates to the manga, especially material that season 2 will adapt.

>implying anyone gave a shit about Bahamut outside of Sup Forums

Imagine being over 18 and still thinking that pepe is funny.

Holy shit

That's Uri and Kenny, user. Their story will be in season 2. How could you forget who they are? I'm hurt.

>implying anyone on a mongolian goat milking forum is funny
>implying you're not a follower of Kek
Take your admittedly cute smug anime girl somewhere else.

>MyAnimeList
>Popularity: #352

>implying you're not a follower of Kek

What is this retard saying?

What the fuck are you smoking lad?

>not knowing about Sup Forums's own deity
fucking normies baka

You sound retarded. Are you ok?

underage are not allowed

Go back to your containment board, retard.

>implying anyone remember Uri
And that barely looks like Kenny in the picture.
Plus, fujos only care about characters if the creators are willing to bend over backward and cater to the fans that love those characters. Once they both die they'll be forgotten.

I-I remember Uri. ;_; Everyone remembers Kenny at least, so he'll get plenty of fanart. Plus, I think the fujos will cling onto Uri for being an alternative to Armin.

is attack on titan legitimately bad, or is it just Sup Forums meme hating anything that's popular?

Both.

It's good shit, emphasis on shit. Would be great if the author knew what pacing was and wasn't just rushing shit to get it over with. However, considering he's barely 30 and this is his first manga, he's doing pretty well.

>Fukuthatu Noise

It's ok.

blame movie?
shit cgi or actually good

>normies
Get the fuck out, normalfag.

If you can make it through season 2 without falling asleep for the second half, you'll probably want to continue watching.

Apart from all the obvious sequels.

Sakura Quest and Seikai Suru look promising, Holy fuck Spring looks awful without counting the sequels.

I don't think Sup Forums knows anything about quality. If it's popular, it's shit. If it's hardly talked about, it's good.

It's gargage. It belongs in the trash.

Frame Arms Girls
Clockwork Planet

Good season for robot girl action.

Watch/read it yourself and form your own opinion?
Nevermind what am I even talking about.

RIP Sup Forums.

Suggestion for a new place during this season?

but konosuba, knk, maid dragon, and youjo senki are liked by the Sup Forums hivemind yet they're some of the most popular shows of the season according to mal

At first glance the arm to be a handful of interesting shows. Probably a couple I'll pick up just to shit-post about with Sup Forums.

As always, spring a best.

It's okey,above average at some points. S2 is gonna be worse though
that's not always true. There are popular anime that even Sup Forums likes

Looks like it will be boring, I will try watch Snack World first and then the rest.

I hope The Snack World will be fun.

The fans, especially here on Sup Forums, are complete and utter irredeemable cancer, but I don't think the manga's as bad as people say it is. There's some seriously retarded asspulls and the pacing couldn't be worse but it's entertaining enough--it forces me to read every chapter each month even if I hate it. Has a really weird mood going on in that it can't decide whether to take itself seriously or not. The most developed characters are literal whos and the main 2 characters are a completely irredeemable emo dumb fuck (the author's self insert) and a gary stu (who the author projects his ideal self/best friend onto). There's a rumor that there's a third MC who's a female, but I've never heard of her before.

On the positive end, the main antagonist is hot (no homo) and a hilarious, pathetic mess of a man, the story is incredibly unpredictable (both good and bad), there's a lot of dark comedy/funny moments, and a lot of good psychological horror as well. It doesn't try to be edgy and tends to even punish characters for trying to be. It's also pretty political and in a Sup Forums kind of way, which I like but others may not be comfortable with. (Nazi imagery, blatant calling out of the jew, subtly mocks jews in general, etc.)

I'd say give it a shot and stick to it to the latest chapter. The art is shit but gets better over time, and this month's chapter was actually really good in terms of art.

There's my review nobody asked for.

Awfully paced, awful characters, stupid powerlevel shit that ruins any tension of the show.

You know, like most Shounen stuff.

Well Sup Forums is full of little girls so it makes since that shows with little girls would be popular here regardless how shit they are.

Spiteful angry little girls posting like eternally angry teenage boys who are in truth all just dumb adults, men and women.

>awfully paced
yes
>awful characters
almost all are awful except kenny, zeke, gabi, uri, levi, hanji, and connie
>stupid powerlevel shit
yes and no, the titan shifters are no longer op after realizing that an rpg could destroy them in one hit, also eren is a literal single digit iq retard who can only use his power for the objective bad
>ruins any tension
nah, its pretty tense

>hanji
>not awful
Nice meme. She's literally tumblr incarnate. Even the Ackerkike is more developed than she is.

No, Tumblr's interpretation of her is Tumblr-tier.
There's literally nothing wrong with canon Hanji.

WHY DIDN"T ANYONE TELL ME RENAI BOUKEN GOT AN ADAPTION?! WE YANDERE NOW!

I'll watch all the shows with flat chested girls in them.

I hate it

All you have to know about AOT is this:
1. There's a character named Gross
2. A boy dresses up as a girl and gets molested by an old man
3. The protagonists and antagonists are stuck in an eternal victim complex war, fighting to see who can be the most oppressed
4. People can't stop arguing about which side is supposed to be the pseudo-jews and which ones are the aryans
5. Sup Forums: the manga
6. A loli is eaten alive by dogs

whoops, forgot one:
7. daddy issues

Looks fine, winter season really lacked some action anime and varitety in general. Too much meh SoL shows.

Who else is going to watch tsuki ga kirei?

Me, with low expectations.

Nothing much.

this,the worst part about Snk is the fanbase

literally nothing to watch, maybe natsume but last season was boring

A couple of them look alright, overall it looks meh.

Warau Salesman looks like a contender for AOTD.

Calling it, SukaSuka is the AOTS.

>Warau Salesman
>Clockwork Planet
>Re:Creators
>Twin Angel Break
The only ones that look like they are worth watching.

Hestia will not appear

only shows im interested in
>hero acadamia season 2
>re:creators
>renai boukun
>sakura quest
>sakurada reset

Oh no. What did tumblr do to Hange? They didn't fuck her up too badly I hope.

>Watching
Alice to Zouroku
Clockwork Planet
Eromanga Sensei
Granblue Fantasy
Hinako Note
Puripuri Chii-chan
Sakura Quest
sin Nanatsu no Taizai
Tsugumomo

>3-ep rule
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
Frame Arms Girl
Fukumenkei Noise
ID-0
Renai Boukun
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten
Sagrada Reset
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Tsuki ga Kirei
Twin Angel BREAK
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

>Shorts
Cinderella Girls Gekijou
Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen
Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni

>Maybe
Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys
Makeruna! Aku no Gundan!
Sekai no Yami Zukan

This is the first time since I discovered short anime that I'm actually using the 3-ep rule for them. I normally pick them up willy nilly because they're such a low investment, but I'm pretty iffy on them, honestly. Seems like it'll be another heavy season if I hold on to all those 3-ep rules. Hopefully most of them aren't as good as they sound.

Nobody talks about Vivid Strike besides the /u/ Nanoha general and I can tell you right now it's a pile of hot vomit.

It's kind of weak.

The tourism one might be interesting to me, because last year I didn't expect Flying Witch to be so good.

Special mention goes to: Re:Creators.
>Re: in the title
>from director of Aldnoah.Zero
Meme potential is there.

The only thing worse than the fact that all this cancerous trash is airing next season is the fact that there are actually tasteless faggots on this board excited for it.

etc.