Hi Sup Forums I am a Turkish Muslim who recently moved to the netherlands to be together with my wife...

Hi Sup Forums I am a Turkish Muslim who recently moved to the netherlands to be together with my wife, and while the locals and government officials have been great to me, my inlaws are increasingly racist against me and my culture.

All I want is to settle down and have kids, but it seems like I have to convince my inlaws first that having Muslim grandchildren is nothing to worry about.

Other Muslims of Sup Forums, how did you convince your inlaws into accepting you and your religion?

It won't stop, europeans are weak.

How would you feel about having Christian or Atheist children instead?

Muslims of Sup Forums?

Turks are allowed but NOT muslims. You MUST convert to christianity if you wish to remain religious. Else you need to GIT OUT!

How Muslim are you?

Is your wife white?

Drive your van over the most haram group of children you can find, it will make the tolerant euros love you

>Turks not muslim

>Is your wife 56%?
No, my wife is dutch/germanic.

Dang. I hope you have a high iq and light skin, cause if you don't, your kind is gonna turn that whole region into le 56% with your shit tier genes.

>Other Muslims of Sup Forums, how did you convince your inlaws into accepting you and your religion?
become the bull of their cuck games

hahahahahahahahaha

>bait
Also
>wabting firecrakers as grandchilds
Yea i would hate that too

the netherlands will never be able to shitpost at the level of us leafs and aussies.

You turkroaches are a cancer to society. Remove kebab. Serbia pls help us

Are you the conservative, well educated, non-drinking, disciplined type of Muslim? Or are you the liberalized, untamed, uneducated, fuck-whitey type of Muslim? If the first, your in laws will need a lot of time to accept you. As for going outside of the cities, they will be racist against Muslims permanently.

You have no claim. All we want is to secure our ethnic future, this is our birthright.

>having Muslim grandchildren is nothing to worry about
it's everything to worry about. you barbarians should stay where you belong and your wife should be hanged for breeding with you. your inlaws should have disowned their daughter the second she mated with you.

>Other Muslims of Sup Forums, how did you convince your inlaws into accepting you and your religion?
You don't. What you need to do is to get out of this country.

>Turkish

kill yourself filthy scum

I'm not an animal, and I do not desire to act like one.

Conservative.

>20 years in the future
hi grandpa and grandma!
>wonders why inlaws worry about grandchildren.

Stop using the term racism when talking about an ideology. You sound like a retarded lefty when you do that.

Go home quickly. You do not know what to expect when the White Man gets angry. Until now we were all tolerant and waiting. That will run abruptly. So my well-intentioned tip. Return home with your family.

>I'm not an animal
Doubt.jpg

>Turks are allowed
What is this meme?

How do you justify worshiping a man who married and deflowered a 6 year old, said marrying your 1st cousin was okay(60+% of Muslims are inbred by the way), who was a brutal slave trader and genocidal murderer?

Seriously OP. Please answer me. I have asked many Muslims this in real life, and a few claiming to be Muslim on Sup Forums. I have yet to receive an answer.

>you have to be muslim if you're a turk
burger education everyone

Well, there's a good chance they don't want their daughters face melted off, or to find her dismembered and broken body in a ditch the first time you have a domestic argument.

Remove le kebab

You’d be better off prepping a pole arm for yourself for when we finally snap and shove it up your ass for all to see.
>will they accept my culture?
No. Pic related is why.

But you're not white, Al-user

>Hi Sup Forums I am a Muslim who recently moved to the west for benefits

just blow up already

What's next, you wanna discuss Saudi atheists? How about the loch ness monster. You know, since we're talking about shit that doesn't exist anyway.

Roach education. The fuck are you doing in the Czech Republic anyway Mehmet, it's not Germany.

>implying turks are shia

Will never happen.
White people currently live under capitalism and any Hitler you might get will be dealt with swiftly by your (((rulers))).

>cherry picking

sunni,sheeit,jew, all the abrahmics really. It's all the same dune coon sand nigger bullshit.

Get the fuck back to your country and go marry a trash bag woman.

Better prepare that acid just in case your wife decides to jump on another dick.

Not a Hitler. Many Hitler. You do not know what is going on in Europe and how it is spilling over to the normal people. And they choose the politicians. You are brash, cheeky and aggressive but still a minority, do not forget that.

First of all I curse your gibblets and hope the side-effects will be you will shoot blanks and not reproduce, abra kadabra and so on...

Second of all how dare you merry a non muslime and tarnish the world with your presence.

And finaly I aplaud your inlaws and hope they disown their child for marrying into a sick, disgusting, degenerate muslime skico worshiping brainless twats world!

Settle down in Turkey with others of your ilk

Fuck off straight back to roachland.

We'll pretend this isn't role play and I'll tell you the truth; assimilation is the responsibility of the immigrant. The indigenous people do not owe your culture any tolerance. If you don't assimilate, they should deport you, frankly.

Cockroach fucker.

>Not a Hitler. Many Hitler. You do not know what is going on in Europe and how it is spilling over to the normal people.
Like Trump? Like sucking Israeli cock?
The point that I am trying to make is that your democracy is a sham.

>You are brash, cheeky and aggressive
I am none of these things.

Yeah this was a pretty weak one. I really enjoy aussie shitposting because you guys actually put some effort into it.

Just tell them that mudslime kids are nothing to worry about, as they blow up so fast.

My gf family don't care i'm Muslim since I'm still white I guess (bosnian).

t. roach

I recognize this roachpasta

Deport? If you don't and won't assimilate to the culture, you need to be chased down and killed broad daylight.

Hehe. It's weak as hell. I need to find the person posting it to kill him. Fucking shit roach.

>You must be Christian to be accepted into the West
No, you fucking nigger. All darkies need to gtfo

Salam brother, Muslim here.

Try to bridge the gap by emphasizing how much you have in common-- i.e. love for the Virgin Mary-- rather than the differences. Also demonstrate that you're employable, marketable and a good mate for your wife.

Inshallah all will work out well.

I was given money and begged to move here for my Ph.D.

Sorry, mate, but most of your society are filled with autists whose only intellectual competency is to argue with one another on a Vietnam knitting image board.

fuck off we're full

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

Thank you for your advice, I'll be sure to take it to heart.

>Sorry, mate, but most of your society are filled with autists whose only intellectual competency is to argue with one another on a Vietnam knitting image board.
This really does seem to be the case in any western country.

I'm sorry we offended you with our freedoms. Please rape some of our women as zakat.

>Hi Sup Forums I am a Turkish Muslim who recently moved to the netherlands to be together with my wife
So somehow you met and married your wife but were living in separate countries until now?
Shills don't try anymore...