Canonically sluts

Canonically sluts

Only for one man

The biggest.

Anonymous

Really? I didn't remember something like that.

Why?

>wasn't here for the ex-boyfriend shitstorms

Accept it

Old meme spawned from the manga where it was shown Nagi had a boyfriend before, Japan otaku went batshit because they thought Nagi was pure, many crazy fans revolted starting to rip their manga volumes to shreds and posting pics about it, the manga coincidentaly went on hiatus after the event and the author got sick, mad nips laughed and started posting on 2ch that it was god's work.

Magical turbo slut!

>author got sick, mad nips laughed and started posting on 2ch that it was god's work.
I wish I could shitpost with the nips.

Kinda lost me too, I mean, the way she dresses might give you that idea, but... why?

Japanese otaku are the worst. Fucking autists.

It wasn't any better on Sup Forums

Same thing happened here, it's piss in the wind now and there's only like 2 pics of ripped up manga.

Then someone should just gather all the purityfags and nuke them.

DELET

delet this

literally she is

me

Fuck off cuck.

Male counterparts count?

I don't believe she's a virgin.

Visha sucks cocks for k-brot.

That one even peed in men's toilet.

delete this

Better otaku pandering bullshit than wide market pandering bullshit.
Nerd shit in general getting coopted by big money in the west should be a warning to them all.

this is why i hate otakus...fucking ungreatful lil fucks

(You)

So how's the manga now. Did it sales fail so badly they had to cancel?

I needed this.

True, fujos are so much better, cute jap hight school girls.
I hope more anime/manga panders to them in the future just to drink otaku tears.

10/10 coloring and lighting job by the artist there

>t. Erya
Doesn't make it any less true.

Erya plz.
Visha is a healthy, good slav (female)!

otakus that freak out like that over the "purity" of a drawing are some pathetic fuckers.

No, that post is blowing it way out of proportion, Nagi stayed the face of the magazine and Kannagi still runs in it.

Well author should reveal that character had sex early on.
It's a hard hit for anons who were chosen by their waifu.
Feels like cuckery of highest grade.

>Aqua is the most popular Konosuba girl
I'm really surprised.

>Honoka
kek
i get it

T H I S
H
I
S

There is nothing wrong women having sex with whoever they want. Goddamn misogynistic bastards.

WE ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!

I'm not surprised. She is the female character that acts the most like a Japanese person.

That is not a popularity poll.

But it wasn't even said she had sex, just that she had a boyfriend.
Why do you virgins think boyfriend = sex?
And even then, who cares, even if she was a virgin she will fuck the MC not (You). Self-insert faggots make me feel sick.

>boyfriend = sex
It usually does.
>who cares
Apparently some people cared.
>she will fuck the MC
Good, because I can't tolerate blueballing and NTR even as a spectator.

>But it wasn't even said she had sex, just that she had a boyfriend.

You

JUST

KNOW
N
O
W

>It usually does.
t. virgin

Fuck, you've got a point there.
Then let's say it's not your boyfriend unless you did it.
Meaning I never had a gf.

t. cuckold

I don't mind purity but most paranoid nonsense in the name of purity leads to crap like Sacred Blacksmith.

Then again without the dumb drama there I doubt such a mediocre show/LN would be remembered

Any new pics of her hairy'd?

Having a boyfriend means she liked someone else, which makes her a filthy slut.

Being a virgin makes you a cukcold by default, every girl you have liked will be fucked by someone else and your 2D waifu is fap material of thousand of other virgins like you.

>Sacred Blacksmith
If the author wasn't such a fucking retard he wouldn't have had to make the retcon in the first place.

Not even close. Maximum we have here is just 16-20 years old "subculture" kids who trying hard to imitate "muh waifu" autism. They not real freaks who think drawings are real humans. It's something beyond collecting figures and art of your favorite characters

Doesn't even use rubbers. Also heard rumors how her friend openly talked in class about how many men she's slept with. What's wrong with girls these days?

I don't speak in celtic heiroglyphics, what is it then?

The cutest girl poll

Then why isn't my waifu number 1?

Girls most likely the fuck men for money.

The biggest.

Prostitution poll.

That's not her mom

You can't even take 2 guys wolf

Awoo~

What that just sounds like regular internet everywhere. Feminists got harassed into hiding and the Iron Fist actor guy is having a mental breakdown.

>we

I could never finish this cause the VAs were so fucking annoying. Especially MC guy whenever he would screech her name

What the fuck? She was 100% pure. She waited years for her husbando.

Preach on sista. These virgins don't know a thing.

>Feels like cuckery of highest grade

idols otakus are worst

Wrong. Haruka is pure. This is the real slut.

Not him, but it's simple: you just don't have yourself a waifu.

>he thinks nips believe anime characters are real people
Kill yourself, retard.

>he doesn't remember Sup Forums had the same reaction multiple times to similar events
Then kill yourself for being a newfag.

Is that supposed to be a paragon of cuckery or something?

>No Akane
>Failed me Sup Forumsnons
She's the biggest and hottest slut of this season.

Not at all, in fact he finds true love and lives happily ever after. I was just trying to express disbelief and sadness towards the statement quoted, which I find both sad and pitiful.

>he thinks nips
We talk about otaku, retard. Who actually support industry and buy all shitty merch and CD dramas.
>he doesn't remember Sup Forums had the same reaction multiple times to similar events
Are you kidding me? It's nothing. All you do is reposting pics from twitter, 2ch, blogs about how mad japs are.

t. cuck

Oh, okay, fuck that guy though.

delet

>he thinks otaku believe anime characters are real people
Kill yourself for being an absolute moron. None of them think drawings are humans. They just wish their fantasies were real, like everyone else.

>Are you kidding me? It's nothing
Definitely a newfag if you don't even remember True Tears rage.

I don't like nor wouldn't like my girl to fuck another guy, but getting angry over a 2D character for having had a past relationship with someone is beyond retarded

>WE ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!

Yes you are.

MODS