What now pol?

What now pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/pitt-meadows-dog-park-signs-muslims-islamophobia-1.4278245
surreynowleader.com/news/signs-dogs-offend-muslims-not-pitt-meadows-messaging/
reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality/most-animal-sex-acts-not-against-canadas-bestiality-law-court-idUSKCN0YV1QX
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_assistance_to_Osama_bin_Laden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*gives aisha the knot*

What the fuck, is that real? I know we have a brown problem (Abbotsford) but I can't say I've seen many muslims, only Sikh/Sunni or whatever other backwards religious sect they are from

But Suuni are muslims

Sick em, boy.

Train your dog to bark at muslims. Train them to alert at the smell of kebab.

Give me back my gf

My mom took her cat to the vet a couple weeks ago. She loves the office but there's a Muslim woman who works there who refuses to work with dogs because it's against her religion. This triggered my mom to no end. Even though she's the least confrontational person on earth, she asked her how she could have such a job without being able to work with canines. The woman responded that dogs are filthy. Instantly red polled now.

Easy. Get a bunch of dogs from animal shelters, then get a whole bunch of bacon, distribute and hide it over the muslim majority areas, then let the dogs loose.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/pitt-meadows-dog-park-signs-muslims-islamophobia-1.4278245

I'm going to say that it was probably a Sup Forumsock.

Packs of roaming wild dogs to end the Muslim problem?
That doesn't seem like a bad idea, actually.

nice bait dumbass

u should start walking pigs

That has to be a joke, there's no fucking way this actually happens.

>in America
>"neighbours"

Time to get a dog.

typical mudshits, trying to tell you how to behave in your own god damn country.
>Now you get as many dogs as you can handle user

So now when you are out walking your dog you are supposed to guess what religion people are.

Also to the Christians Muslims are considered filthy.

If you make normies pick between dogs and Muslims, dogs will win.

GUYS THIS IS FALSE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING BAITED

Buy a bunch of "Breed of Peace" and let them loose in the neighborhood :^)

Satan demands it
Now chop chop, get to work

Praise be to MUHAMMAD (DOG SHIT AND BACON BE UPON HIM)

this is so fake, these poster went up in BC on september 5th. these were fake posters surreynowleader.com/news/signs-dogs-offend-muslims-not-pitt-meadows-messaging/

Just burn it in the street for everyone to see. Can you even do that in Bongistan though? Lmao

test

kek

>listening to a meme flag

Please be courteous to your Christian Neighbors many Christians live in this community and Muslims are considered filthy in the religion of Christianity. Please keep your religion to your own side of the world and away from the many Christians who live in this community.

>Train your dog to bark at muslims

you dont need to train him for this

Fuck, the fucking ragheads always fire their fucking fireworks, every goddamned week its the same bullshit, a wedding, a celebration of any sort, some religious hurkadurka bullshit, off go the flares into the early hours of the morning.

FUCK muslims and their feelings, they don't give anyone else any courtesy, they deserve none in return.

can you read you fuckin idiot, read the article

surreynowleader.com/news/signs-dogs-offend-muslims-not-pitt-meadows-messaging/

"keep your dog on a leash"
Seems reasonable enough to me.
It's probably a false flag anyway. And this is coming from someone who fucking hates Muslims.
You don't need to make up shit about them because the truth is bad enough.

Buy a dog. Train it will and let it go without a leash at all times

Jesus as my witness if this is legit I'm killing myself right here.

now get a fucking dog

Time to stab a bitch.

No problem . You should respect others' religion, and this is a reasonable and politely-worded request.

Leash yes. The other, they can cross the fucking street if they want. When can we post signs: "many white people live here, please wash your stinky Muslims before exiting the home".

step 1: hang bacon at the doors of every mudslime you can see
step 2: train your dog(s) to take a shit after every time they eat bacon
step 3: let them lose and wait for the magic to happen.

Begone normie

REPEAL ALL PITBULL BANS

Why? Are you muslim or something?

Get some fireworks of your own and set it up near them to start a fire and blame them.
Cops might be pussies but I imagine the Fire Brigade wouldn't put up with it.

>Jesus

>muslim

Pick one.

Don't talk about the Muslim Prophet Jesus like that

To be fair dogs are filthy but that bitch is retarded to be working in a vet's office and not doing her job. You're probably a filthy liar though

I don't understand then. If you're not muslim why do you think you should be killed?

Muslims calling dogs filthy is actually hilarious though.

It's as if Muslims aren't capable of exterminating the mutts

Jesus sucks anyway I praise kek.

lets train some million glorious german shepherds to eat mudslim flesh only, then unleash a horde of them in Europe to clean it.

>police apologize to muslims being offended over puppy ad

>"we're triggered by this puppy ad and now require years of PTSD therapy!"

>literal criminal

This is why white women run and breed with literal niggers. If you ever wonder why, just look in the mirror

Time to get a pitbull

Time to get 5 Rottweilers and fuck with muslims

draw a pic of muhammed getting fucked by a dog

WATCHA DOIN' RABBI?

It would be for Americans given that you have a history with breeding with niggers, putting children on puberty blockers, having faggot parades, cheering when one of your white cuck kids chops off his genitals, then blaming it on the Jews when you're called out on it.

Stupidest meme in pol history. Fuck off burger.

Make the same sign, but switch the "dogs" for "muslims" and repost.

>muslims are considered filthy in islam

???

Time to get a revolver and take down all the mutt family, including the dogs

BY ALLAH THIS DOGGO MENACE MUST BE ABATED!

AND A WARNING TO HOTPOCKETS DO NOT OPPRESS US ANY BANS WILL BE GROUNDS FOR JIHAD!

Look at this angry sandnigger

Fuck...

What's funny is that there is no sand here neither are there any niggers. There are bigger deserts in America and a sizable chunk of niggers, so it is you that's a sand nigger

>Hurr Durrr you don't obey the laws written by Marxist Communists, why don't you just call the Metropolitan Cuck Force like a good goy
>White people retaliating to nigger crime is driving white women to criminal niggers

The mental gymnastics inside your head is astounding.
You should dictate a book and publish the first draft, it would make more intricate ramblings than Alistair Crowley could conjure up on a bender.

TRIGGERD

>doesn't even know how to shit in a toilet
>"dogs are filthy"

WE NEED TO MEME THIS HARD, NEW IOTBW

Easy buddy, don't blow us up like you real muslims (sunnis) like to do when you get angry.

>wants to start a fire which is a crime
>calling that criminal is mental gymnastics

Get the fuck out of here you stupid cuck

Pic related

Filthy sand dwelling vermin have no connection to nature, only their impufe beliefs. They are lower than animals

Fucking sub-humans, that doggo was worth more than his entire family

Wrong again. Only terrorists that are funded by the CIA and mossad commit those crimes. They target even holy Muslim sites but of course "real Muslims" would target the holiest of Muslim places, right?

You are a Jew and your narrative won't stick. Stop lying Moshe

Oogggaaaa boooogggaaa goatfucker prophet said dogs are filthy 1000 years ago

Shouldn't you be off raping little girls and goats?

>What now pol?
now we sage

>Islam wasn't even around 1k years ago

Listen up you stupid cuck. Dogs are literally filthy animals. I realize that whites fetishise dogs and literally have sex with them but don't try to think we'll be fine with your degeneracy.

Only Afghanis fuck children. It's legal to fuck animals in the US and Canada, death penalty here.

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality/most-animal-sex-acts-not-against-canadas-bestiality-law-court-idUSKCN0YV1QX

>Setting off fireworks all year round is a crime
>Call police, they are defunct and refuse to stop crime
>Vigilantism against criminals is driving women to pursue the criminals

What do you even mean by this Hamza?

How about keep your stupid mutt on a leash and out of everyones' yards?

(Except muslimes fuck them)

>funded by the CIA and mossad

Ok, so all jihadists are? Is this just your own conspiracy theory or can you give some sources?

why do you believe God made dogs then if they are filthy. what purpose do they serve to creation?

your perception of God is toxic. God loves all his creatures so why do you hate God's creation?

But those are muslims you brainlet

speak from experience?

>leaf
>bestiality posting

>thinking vigilantism is acceptable because it can potentially kill Muslims

Yes I can.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_assistance_to_Osama_bin_Laden

For once I approve

>Links to wiki and independent

By your definition, nothing must be disgusting because God made it. You are completely retarded.

lmao @ this edgy cuckboi mohamad
kys p*g

Thisssss

How do we weaponize it, poll?

Start a sled team obviously

>Train your dog to bark at muslims.

Most dogs do this instinctively. And at niggers too.
They're smart little bastards.

Oh please god yes!