"Data show Nigerians the most educated in the U.S."

"Although they make up a tiny portion of the U.S. population, a whopping 17 percent of all Nigerians in this country held master's degrees while 4 percent had a doctorate, according to the 2006 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau. In addition, 37 percent had bachelor's degrees.

To put those numbers in perspective, 8 percent of the white population in the U.S. had master's degrees, according to the Census survey. And 1 percent held doctorates. About 19 percent of white residents had bachelor's degrees. Asians come closer to the Nigerians with 12 percent holding master's degrees and 3 percent having doctorates."

chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Universities don't allow white males to enter if they cap their quotas. Many of the tutors are also wildly racist against whites.

The Houston Chronicle is fake news.
Nigerians work at Culver’s and McDonald’s.

Affirmative Action + Brain Drain

How many Nigerian are there in the first place?

Because it sure would be easier to make it look like 17% of all the nigerian of the country goes in higher studies if they're only a couples of thousand whom are probably here on student visa for the most part.

Degrees from Nigerian schools are about as useful as a roll of asswipe.

Hahahaha, Walmart bro

First generation immigrants tend to be rather pushy with their kids.

Not like you need to be intelligent to get a masters.

This,
>import Nigerians specifically for diversity quotas in master's programs
>act surprised that Nigerians have a high number of degrees
Fucking liberals man

That seems to be the case. Nigeria is one of the most developed countries in Africa i think, so they only send the best of the best to prestigious universities in America.

>US steals all 34 Nigerians with a 100+ iq
>One gets a doctorate
>Holy shit these guys have the highest rate of education!

>same retard larping as a black person spamming threads trying to make black people look retarded
Why do this on Sup Forums? Are you looking for a pat on the back?

>(((Data)))
>(((polls)))
>a (((degree))) equates to actual intelligence

>34
that is a bit generous chief.

1 point for Nigeria. Get in there lads!

That's because you have to have a very high IQ to get out of Naija and into the US. That country is crab in a bucket as fuck. Not all Africans are dumb as a bag of rocks, simply a vast, vast majority are.

Posting a few of my better Nairaland memes

>so they only send the best of the best to prestigious universities in America

Who's they?

Not smart of you to want war on the White race, mongrel.

Well, they're all exiled princes.. Soo..

If we're so pathetic why do you consider us such a grave threat to you?

Masters degree from Nigeria?

I don't even comprehend this one, maybe Ghana dude is monkey enough to translate

Would you like to buy a nigerian PhD?
I know a guy, he says he is a prince there and can hook you up with the papers

Bachelor, Masters, PhD no problem

Ivy league schools have accepting niggers over whites for a decade now. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume these leeches don't get a wider range access and availability to scholarships. Gtfo nigger

Nigeria must be pretty elite then. A first world paradise, if Nigerians are this innately amazing.

I can pull something more useful out of the Sunday paper than a Nigerian doctorate degree

Chris Chan graduated college. Fucking Christain Weston Chandler.

I don't give a FUCK who has a degree. All the Nigerians the feds settle here are lazy gaudy fucks that only pass classes cuz muh refugees. The always get 1 on 1 tutoring, extensions and exemptions on everything. And if course cuck teachers 'go easy on them'.

They are some of the worst kind of niggers and I want them all gone.

Also don't forget the preferential admissions these fucking cunts get. Fuck em.

Actually, A lot of nigerians who emigrate here come from well educated background.

I'm an engineer, and I work with one too. He has a big family, and hates nigger.

If they are so smart then it would be selfish of us to take them from Nigeria. How are african countries meant to improve if we take all of the smart niggers?

kek.

Man being robbed claims to have no money. Armed robber responds he's not looking for money but rather just hungry and will even settle for old soup 'cause life's tough here

"Only the most well educated people in a garbage dump country have the means to escape their garbage dump country. More at 11."

Blacks outside of the US seemingly value education; blacks within it do not.

Good question Sherlock.

We wuz educated and sheit!!!!!!???

Makes you wonder why Nigeria is so fucking shit.
Also
>muh bix noodin muffafuggin affarmitive axion n shiiiiet

It's because the fucking country has hundreds of millions of people. Some of them are going to be high IQ. We take only those people. It doesn't even have anything to do with affirmative action. And lefties and niggers love to tout their magical Nigerians when in reality the only thing they prove is that institutional barriers for black people to succeed in America don't exist.