She's looking at you, Say something!

She's looking at you, Say something!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rlYys58hsCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a minute.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour?

Impregnate Rorona

I pooped..

FUCK OFF

The desecrator puts forth his strength against every fear of God, for fear of God would determine him in everything that he left standing as sacred. Whether it is the God or the Man that exercises the hallowing power in the God-man, whether, therefore, anything is held sacred for God’s sake or for Man’s (Humanity’s), this does not change the fear of God, since Man is revered as “supreme essence,” as much as on the specifically religious standpoint God as “supreme essence” calls for our fear and reverence; both overawe us.
The fear of God in the proper sense was shaken long ago, and a more or less conscious atheism externally recognizable by a wide-spread unchurchliness has involuntarily become the mode. But what was taken from God has been superadded to Man, and the power of humanity grew greater in just the degree that of piety lost weight: “Man” is the God of today, and fear of Man has taken the place of the old fear of God.
But, because Man represents only another Supreme Being, nothing in fact has taken place but a metamorphosis in the Supreme Being, and the fear of Man is merely an altered form of the fear of God.
Our atheists are pious people.

You are not anime or manga.

Do you think this is a zit or a blackhead?

Well, wanna like it?

Where is my 4th wall?
Is consent legal requirement in this world too?

What's her fucking problem?

H-hey.

Y-you too

Clean up your desk you filthy excuse of a human being.

Since then, I-I..I've always...[FIREWORKS]

H-hey you cutie

I bet you have a cute anus.

A real, unironic fear I got is that AI will understand God sooner than people will be able to do the same.

I have a larger than average penis and that alone dictates you sleeping with me.

something!

your favorite anime is shit

Do you want to see a dead body?

Why are you blushing? I haven't even started raping you yet.

Ayo gurl

Ew, fag.

Northpaws are degenerate.

Your English homework is due.

did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Why would the notes be sweaty? Is she wearing her notebook instead of gym clothes?

Holy shit I am surprised someone saved my shitty edit.

H-how much??

D-domo

No-speaky-Japan-ese

>oh shit, better look cool
youtu.be/rlYys58hsCU

Ninja slayer is that you?

I CAN RECOGNIZE A HEATHEN WHEN I SEE ONE

Let me tell you about the crusades and Jerusalem, girl. The foul muhammadan do not rest and neither should any god fearing Christian.

REMOVE THE SARACENS

Eyyy user I think she likes you!

t..t...T-TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Blacks commit 50% of violent crime in America despite only being 13% of the population.

>Trump: Heretic
>Hitler: Treasonous islam-loving catholic
>The Turner Diaries: Written by a heretic for heretics
>Confederate states: Led by a heretic
All as foul as the Saracens themselves, you infidel wench!

ANSWER ME, KOHAI!

Gimme back my notebook! Quit stealing my stuff, you stalker!