Your dumb ideas

Ok Sup Forums I never come here because i can't stand it but i have a question for you. What makes you all hate jews give me evidence from the beginning of civilization to now why one small ethnic grouos in your opinion control and ruin your white society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtu.be/WqREtbt__O8
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sanders-the-only-presidential-hopeful-to-be-a-no-show-at-aipac/2016/03/20/ca2f3374-ed52-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html?utm_term=.37e8927ae64a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Group*

im not posting the rest

Jews engineer wars and economic depressions to benefit themslves.

They also control the media, tech companies and politics.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo

Just because of what they do. Its not really racist except that thousands of years of history make it clear that having jews in your community brings suffering, poverty, degeneracy and eventually genocide. The common denominator being judaism so you have to understand when people learn to recognize the common trait. Its the same mechanism that makes people kill rats in their houses on sight. No one takes time to evaluate the behavior of their particular rats, they know they carry disease. In the case of jews, judaism is the disease not the fleas on the jews.

The Talmud, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Jesus calling them the children of the devil, the Bible calling them the Synagogue of Satan, the holocaust being a lie, the Rothschilds, the Frankfurt School, Isreal being built over another country's ground, Illegal Jew only settlements, Israeli snipers shooting children and teens in the knees, Jew control of the media, jew control of academia, Jew control over the government.
You'd have to be purposefully ignoring things to accept Zionist Jews. By the way, that's not the Star of David. It's the Star of Remphan.
t. A Jew.

Not all, it just so happens that I fully suport Israel

It's not the star of Remphan it's older that egypt.

That is a Jewish religion approved practice.
Redpill threads are so comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

youtube.com/watch?v=T2i6uftJhB8

>give me evidence from the beginning of civilization to now
literally history from Egypt to Israel.

pedo

>What makes you all hate jews give me evidence from the beginning of civilization to now

Its mostly that I love truth, therefore I do not like liars. Take that one sentence there of yours, notice how today's group we call Jews claims to be the same historical biblical tribe of Judah Jews. They are not Judah's tribe, the ashkenazi are kazarian gangsters, kikes. The tribe of Judah was destroyed in 70ad, praise Jesus, Glorify Him.

thats because we made israel you stupid faggot

Rothschild did.

>What makes you all hate jews

Not all jews, just the rich rightist zionists that control the USA and the rest of the world since LBJ chickened out. Also the saudi scum that do the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

>What makes you all hate jews

Mostly Hollywood and jewish directed US policy at the end of WW2 (giving half of Europe to commies, ending colonial rule, human rights treaty etc etc).

So are all these people jewish in faith or has jewish heritage in some way as most of the western world probably has since the jews have existed for 5000 years?

How long have their been mosquitoes?

Depending on the situation they decide on the spot. That's the kikery the jews pull.

please kill yourself leftist scum. i don't come to Sup Forums because its full of nazi Larp retards, but i swear to christ all you fucks had been aborted.

Israel has no right to exist.

They really have to go back.

fuck that. Free Palestine.

Hopefully you will the random victim of some crazy shooter, zionist cuck.

I can't even come close to be able to not see y'all views as nothing more then crazy people who just don't understand that your personal hate clouds your judgement and ability to realize that a minor group isn't control the world but is just hate because history hates them.

How about go kill yourself.

>meme flag
Good goy

Wat.

I have never heard of this.

>never come here
>comment about "everyone here"
>post using memeflag

hopefully you will get raped by a pack of niggers and kikes you racemixing shemale fucking fag. i am a crazy shooter, you little bitch cock suckers actually should sleep with one eye open.

At this point, if you can't see how fucked everything is and the coincidence of Zionist involvement, there's little we'll teach you.

I don't hate all Jews. I just have the righteous indignation to pack them into ashtrays so my children aren't forced to be homosexuals or fight in their wars for greater Israel.

>some of you guys are cool. Don't come to class tomorrow
Top zozzle

Do be forewarned though, your worldview will never be the same.

youtu.be/WqREtbt__O8

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Stalin's jews:
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

The US is the most powerful military and propaganda force in the world, nearly all their propaganda power is directly in the hands of jews. Jewish direct representation in US politics and judiciary far exceeds their demographic percentage in the population. Their less direct control over the US government due to media and economic control dwarfs the direct representation.

The US has vast control over the world, jews have vast control over the US. To deny this you have to destroy your mind, jews will gladly hand you all the tools to do so.

>duuuuhhhhhh Sup Forums u y is 1 racys ppl

seinfeld

Ok just want to know what you red-pill retards think you can do if your ideas are true. If the jews really control the media and world government s like you think they fo that what does posting on Sup Forums gonna solve. I'm just dumbfounded by your ideas and how retarded they are. I have fully remember why i never come to pol. I stay blue pilled if it means i dont have to deal with your dumb asses at all. Since your gonna jeep these thread going without be post some books that go along with your thinking so i can actually understand your way of thinking without dealing with faggots telling me to kill myself. Also didnt know the democrat flag was a meme flag just picked a random one but your insults were funny

I hate that 99% of the antiwhite propaganda and white hate I find on Twitter and the media is introduced by jews. When they stop hating me I'll stop hating them.

Ignorant ass-wipes like you have allowed the USA to become a zionist colony you knuckle-dragging ape. All of those candidates including Trump on bended knee at the AIPAC

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sanders-the-only-presidential-hopeful-to-be-a-no-show-at-aipac/2016/03/20/ca2f3374-ed52-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html?utm_term=.37e8927ae64a

Only Sanders refused to attend because he might be of jewish origin but not a zionist-worshipper like you and he knows they have nothing on him. You stupid cunt.

^u r a hole^

Heard the jews are taking the gents extra portions. Fags

Makers and getters.

they're mean to chickens

Read Henry Ford then, you lazy cunt.

When the entire world hates you, maybe the problem is you, not the world.

Well we did meme Trump in to the white house. Calling for his impeachment puts Mike Pence in the big chair.

>ignorant gun owners who care about freedom like you HURR DURR
kill your fucking self. i don't give a fuck about any of this gay schizophrenic non-sense. i'm telling YOU now, my line in the sand is the day you lefty faggots try taking my guns. other than that, i don't give a fuck because i'm not some worthless piece of shit who needs handouts to survive and cares about what the gov is doing.

Say no more. Final solution when?

You're willfully ignorant. Jews have been parasites since the dawn of time. Insular.

If me be willfully ignorant is ne not hating a group of people based on the ideas of hitler ancient Egyptians and internet nevkbeards then yea.

How am i a lazy cunt just can't deal with retards. At least published authors dont inform me while telling me to kill myself

What the fuck are you talking about now, you confused dickwad? The topic is jews and zionism. It's not real leftists that will come for your guns or my guns but rightist, globalist, zionist, nanny-state control-freaks.

>nanny-state control-freaks.
You need to read the PoZ my dude.
The Jews have you confused, they push libery to increase division. Do you think kikery would have been a problem under Monarchy? Of course not, just kick them out.
But oh what's this, a Jewish organized American Revolution.

> If me be willfully ignorant
You don't matter. Nobody cares about what you think. And all you've accomplished here is created a Jew Redpill thread. Look. Look at it. Look at it in all it's glory.
Meme after meme. Redpill after redpill.
You'd accomplished something here for yourself if you hated Jews. And don't pretend hundreds or thousands of people don't read every thread on here. What a stupid person you are.

refer to
illiterate scum

>give me
no, leech

Thanks I wanted the redpill faggots.