Women were a mistake

Women were a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

late stage christianity

I used to wonder growing up Anglican (watered down Catholic), at what point does this become a community activity rather than a religion?

Nobody takes the word of god seriously, female ministers, holding a lightsabre in church to 'sign off', being gay is okay, gay marriage is okay, so...

What exactly do these people believe? From my experience every single member including my grandfather the minister was a sunday christian.

It's like, why bother at all? It's been completely subverted, like homeopathic religion.

>Walks in
>Female pastor
>Walks out

At this point, Christianity deserves to die.

No, just any stage feminism.

Real christianity does not allow women to teach.

They allow nuns to teach kids not female priests though.

It's depressing when people I've known for years, now, as adults, feel the need to invoke tired, windblown, jew-ruined pop media when speaking about politics, society, their "firmly held" beliefs etc.

I know right away that they are denuded cattle.

Kek, if that article is real the author was most certainly burned at the stake for having the audacity to question a strong Womyn of Color

Most nuns masturbate and experiment with lesbianism, but being women they don't believe they are sinning or violating their vows

I believe that the original title is The Women who Run the Star Wars Universe. It also mentions how the woman in the picture made sure her writing group was all female.

>who feel real
>women in it are literally invincible and are savants at everything
>men are either evil, anti heroes or dicks

The numbers would be higher if they let men become nuns.

"Run" was a spelling mistake that they corrected.

>and may the force be with you
>it's entirely made up, just like christianity

Don't worry, they'll go down the path of the horse carriage once artificial wombs become a thing.

Just needs a dumbledore's army tattoo

Christianity set the stage for the subversion of its own ideals.

You can apply the same apologetics to communism.

>mfw I' been in a small village in a reformed church where the pastor was a woman
>mfw shes's said "Where is God, there is no place for chaos. Where is God the man is man, and the woman is woman."
Good luck west.

>Christianity set the stage for the subversion of its own ideals

Protestantism was a mistake

This is the same reason Catholic schools are dying out. They relied heavily on the sisterhood to supplement the teaching staff because they were basically free labor.

No sisters, no schools.
No schools, no community.
No community, no church
No church, no Catholics

>No place for chaos
Chaos is part of our existence just as much as Order is.

A father AND a mother are needed to create life, not just a father in a vacuum.

>This version of Christianity is why it didn't work.

The same can be said of communism.

>This version of communism is why it didn't work

>join our cash4heaven scheme goy!
>jews are good! forget about the fact they killed jesus!
Catholicism isn't Christianity, Lutheranism is. The cucked Protestants you see are Evangelicals.

>muh chaos is part of existence
>and muh order
Look at these sophists and their noob tier cosmological ontologies.

No, the same can't be said.
There is no "version" of communism that works, its fundamental tenets are flawed.
There isn't anything to subvert. There is no success to undo.

>noob tier
Yes, i use simple terms and descriptions like the Spartans because i don't seek to inflate myself anymore than i am.

Laconic descriptions are far more wise and apt than any extended theoretical system you might use to hide your hatred of existence.

How do we make Christianity great again?

>its fundamental tenets are flawed

The same was said of Catholicism.

The only consistent religious system of ideals was and always will be Paganism.

This. Something is just totally wrong about female ministers.

The cucked Protestants aren't the core of the issue, they're a byproduct.
The issue is religion being relegated to the mind of the individual rather than a centerpiece of the material society.
And no that doesn't mean cash4heaven, it means a binding of church and state.
What happens when a government works to the detriment of a people? It's overthrown and replace. The same thing must happen with the church, instead the Protestants decided to abandon the church altogether. They are the equivalent of anarchists.

Name one religion that's not possible to subvert.

Moonfaced mystery meat mutt

Being said of something is different from it being true.
There is more than a millennia of examples demonstrating the success of Christianity. There are literally zero successful examples of communism.

And idc about your Pagan larping

> Protestants

yup

Protestantism wouldn't exist if the Catholic Church listened to the will of the people. They wouldn't even allow the bible to be translated to stop people from being allowed to form their own opinion on the word of God.

Paganism was not subverted to the same extent as Christianity was.

Wicca is a joke and not taken seriously unlike Protestantism which managed wage war against Catholicism.

How exactly does lasting a millennia imply success?

And if it failed to prevent the modern world, why should it still be followed?

That isn't a justification for Protestantism. It'd be a justification for reforming the church itself, not the entire structure of the religion and how it functions in society.

That's no excuse for light-saber sermons, Nigel.

Stop pretending that Catholicism is Christian.

What about a religion in a first world country? Just 50 years ago Christianity in America was very conservative, but good times made weak men.

Also don't forget Rome was pagan and still fell.

Says right in the bible that women leading men is satanic; anybody stupid enough to go along with this is a heretic plain and simple

we don't we let fairy tales belong to the era in which they were created and we move on to bigger and better things.

It's ok.
The people thinks that being more is better.
This is stupid.
The church started with 2 women, 11 cowards, a traitor and a rabbid enemy. It lasted 2000 years and more to come.
No worries.

>lightsaber
>is neither a saber nor made of light
Star Wars is such a shit franchise.

>lasting a millennia
That's all post-Roman Europe did? "Lasted"?

>And if it failed to prevent the modern world, why should it still be followed?
You're talking about the (((modern world))) specifically or are you a primitivist?
If the former,
>>Protestantism was a mistake

>paganism
What fucking religion are you even refering to you autist?
Are you aware the nigger polytheistic religion in sub-Saharan Africa are also considered pagan?
If you are refering to European pagan religions then you are wrong, as you can countless of "progressive" neo pagans and feminists wiccans that "follow" pagan faiths.
Furthermore european paganism is effectively extinct except for maybe in Iceland, no one takes that shit seriously enough to try to subvert it's institutions.

I ain't even religious and I think this shit is a travesty. This liberal bullshit made me stop going to church.

>actually being offended by this

you're as triggered as the 'leftist cucks' you fetishize

>A woman in any position of power isnt always wrong
Most women can barely raise children properly anymore
Their biological prerogative

>fell off Christianity for a while
>friend takes me to his church
>it’s like some bad 90’s children’s TUBULAR tv show where the “””pastor”””” is wearing a tshirt and has dyed hair
>instead of a choir they have a shitty pop rock band
>I’ve had multiple people take me to churches like this
The Absolute State of Christianity

Go to an Orthodox Church

You mean a monk?

She's the same "preacher" that doesn't want to refer to God using male gender pronouns.

This tweet totally doesn't surprise me.

Bitch looks like she always hungry for something

>reestablish the christendom
In theological therms:
This means martyrdom.
And that is what Europe is going to achieve.
It was the blood of the Martyrs what washed the impurity out of Rome.
And what destroyed Rome.

True, I didn't realize the priest is essentially a leadership and decision making position and not just reading a script. It's also a father figure of course.

I'm not against women in power in general (there are a select few who can make it) but I've always found female priests to be an exception. It's just completely wrong and I'm exploring precisely why.

If christianity failed to protect itsself from jews thats a failure on christianity, not on humans.

This, in my church, during Communion woman, are frowned upon from speaking, and reading from the bible, the men are the ones to lead, and give their testaments. Idk what church you guys are then that have woman as pastors, or speaking in communion, but i'd advise you find a new church that hasn't cucked.

Is this more traditional?
If I go in and the pastor has a “Jesus Rocks!” tattoo and then does a sermon mentioning call of duty I’m going to find and rape you user. You can only hear a “””pastor””” call Jesus “a pretty cool dude” so many times before it breaks a man.

I work with nuns at a school. They go to a special retirement home when they’re too old to work. A worker there told my co worker that there are tons of used condoms all over the place.

The nuns I work for are dedicated to “social justice.”

Christianity makes weak men, by protecting them from nature through civilization and excessive law.

All this shit with Pope Marx, female priests and ministers, pandering to Current Years with pro-fag and other shit is why Christianity is dying out in the post-modern west. As they say poz doesn't fill the pews.

That's by design. The left has spent decades infiltrating Christianity in order to destroy it from within.

And again, Sup Forums screeches autistically at anything even remotely outside of their limited worldview, unable to deal with change.

>women
>priests
enjoy your heresy, protestants.

>protesticucks

Put a stop to the poz. Reverse Vatican II and all other modernist garbage.

>lol treasuring traditions? Fucking nerd
>like dude wouldn’t it be awesome if we watched episodes of Big Bang theory and instead of drinking wine at communion we smoked weed??? Bong Rips for Jesus! Lmao progressive liberal Christianity is so cool!

It is literally forbidden in the bible, both old and new testament.

So why do you pretend to be Pagan?

"Christianity" is protecting itself fine.
A mistake was made, and it's suffering the consequences.

Enjoy muslim feet papist

Cultures change and with them, the traditions.

And without any real reason. It needs to change.

This is why I go to Latin Mass at a traditional Catholic Church.

You can likely find church that does the Latin Mass in your city.

Christianity is fake asf.
>2017
>not being an atheist

Bergoglio is a heretic and a Jewish puppet, but Protestant countries are the largest Jewish enclaves.

Lmao you will never see that shit in Orthodox churches

*le tips turban*

I applaud your commentary.

Thanks Luther

>listen to the will of the people

fucking communist

I think atheism has been on the decline recently because of the tip fedora meme.
Really makes one think bout millenials.

I'm curious about why, even though I agree with tradition. It helps to know why when defending it against relentless attacks. The attitude of "just do it because it's tradition" is insulting to many and partly why Christianity has been subverted.

Pretty much the same way I felt. I left the church out of respect for any possible God. I lost my faith, and I felt it disrespectful to just go through the motions, rather than nothing at all.

The people I went to church with were degenerates 12:01 AM Monday morning to 11:59 PM Saturday night.

Since it has been reformed enough, is amorphous enough to be filled with literally anything. As catholic I'm not happy with it.

Another one of these Elizabeth Warren/Nellie Ohr type of cunt ladies. I wonder if that church is in New England somewhere. I finna check.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4

This is what Christianity has become.

Ah, Olde England. We have shit heels like that here, but they're usually UUs.

>statue of a black rey
>we can't go that far yet goyim wait a few more years.

WHY IS THIS WHORE WEARING HER DAD'S TEFFILIN
LOOK AT THOSE SHIT EATING GRINS THEY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Neo-christianity + women = shit

Women are faggots.