Why don't millennial/gen xer Whites just rob from boomers?

Why don't millennial/gen xer Whites just rob from boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
welt.de/vermischtes/article171070285/Maenner-ueberfallen-Paar-und-zuenden-Haus-an-Opfer-tot.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why dont we all just commit crimes and get arrested

Trump is doing that for us. Hopefully we get our share for dealing with their shit grade behaviors.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

>architect: what type of house do you want?
>you know camelot in that movie with Sean Connery
>say no more

easier to just wait m8
the meek shall inherit the earth

They do. They live at home and NEET till the boomer parent either dies or finally has enough and kicked the kid out. Absolute highway robbery being a neet till well into their 30s.

>why
because I'm already a multimillionaire sittin' comfy

You're right, though. Someone has to rape/plunder Western civilization and it might as well be us.
Are you really going to hand over all that prime teen pussy to a bunch of chinks?

Shut up, statist faggot.

Why hello there fellow multi millionaire! It sure seems that this is the place on the internet where we all congregate as 75% of this board are multi millionaires like us!

And why is that, faggot?

>defending boomers like this

This is my point. We might as well take the reins of our Race from these cunts.

go for it. of course, the rich have always had the threat of robbery from the poor, so they have plenty of safeguards in place. Might as well ask "why don't all the poor just win the lottery?"

Because it doesn't work that way. But go be the change you want to see and all that.

Hahahaha

You risk imprisonment and getting shot to death over a few hundred dollars.

>Why
because thats not the right thing to do and it wont fix anything

because when they die it will all be ours legally.
>sage

That's why you plan a heist like in the movies. You make sure they got a lot of jewelry, gold, silver and cash in their house and then you gank them after a making a careful plan. I have no problem robbing most rich people. No problem killing 10 sandniggers for 200.000 either.

welt.de/vermischtes/article171070285/Maenner-ueberfallen-Paar-und-zuenden-Haus-an-Opfer-tot.html

its already happening, but only sands and nigs have the balls to do it.

only got a couple million aye? ahahah poor faggot im worth billions

We are. It's called cryptocurrencies.

That unironically looks like a Playmobil (TM) house. Why americans cannot into proper houses? You'd have to use real materials instead of plywood everywhere, but you can get there. I guess, at least.

Wishing a Nigger Would......

because they control everything.

Robbing them will paint a target on us, do you want that? Do you want a target painted on your face until the day you die?

Is that the front of the house or the back of the house? Please specify next time you post a pic like that.

Gen X is doing just fine. Don't lump us into the niggardly millennial.

boomers are obviously terrified of this tought.

> why don't liberals just go rob conservatives of their guns and destroy them in a fire?

Apparently it's a crime.

Kek, that nigger is a nice touch. I have seriously no idea how anyone can live in one of those. They look they are going to collapse if someone farts a bit too loudly.

Having done home renovations recently, having a concrete foundation and built upon it in this fashion makes replacement of things cheaper and easier. If a total brick house was damaged it would be more costly.

A brick house wouldn't be damaged to begin with, bro.

Homes built to withstand seismic activity. Most older buildings in europeistan would basically crumble during an earthquake. With any luck western europe will have a massive earthquake out of no where and hopefully kill most of the minority population that can only afford to live in centuries old stone and brick shitboxes.

Because we aren't niggers.

>live in a house i can punch a hole into if i want to
>whatever, at least i'm ready when there will be an earthquake some fucking day
Makes sense. Consider yuropoors BTFO.

t.nigger

You forget that Americans like to build their houses on fault lines and in powerful storm paths, despite having all that empty land.

it's true. they think we'll kill them
for good reason. if the revolution started- that's what would happen.

Not true. The local theater in my town is solid brick and the whole damn thing has a crack running through it. They can't even fix it. If it gets worse they would have to tear it down and rebuild.

I am about to, it's called bitcoin. Boomers won't jump into it until major banks/ brokerages support it. And when that happens, I'll sell and when the next recession happens they'll get wiped out.

That's what you get for expecting 3 years of experience for an entry level job

Implying your limp wrist could punch through drywall let alone plywood.
Implying 500 year old lathe and plaster is strong.
Implying implications

This. Our white boomers have to pass down the legacy to us, not fucking foreigners. Pisses me off endlessly that they would jew their own race.

Make no mistake: Boomers are race traitors and they know that we know now.

AHOY MATEYS
im fuckin dying

They tried to steal from boomers by voting for that communist shit-rat bernie sanders

Okay, that's actually a valid point because it's true. Source: I've seen a crack in brick houses and it's very scary.
I can punch through anything. Once. Because afterwards my wrist is fucked for all eternity.

>rob

Because we aren't niggers.

>I have seriously no idea how anyone can live in one of those
They don't get much snow or rain so they don't need sturdier stuff.

>punching a hole in that type of board
I used to do carpentry, those types of boards snap easily, but you'd need a sledgehammer to make a hole in one.

MOAR!

Even the architecture is 56%

>One cherrypicked example of niggers getting incinerated
Do you want me to post pictures of California burning to the ground?

>I can punch through anything. Once. Because afterwards my wrist is fucked for all eternity.
Make sure you use your off hand and for fuck sake save it for something worth punching through!

Because that's what niggers do. I'm not a nigger.

Like you stupid face? Well worth it, i'd say.

Adopt me

Millennials are pussies who whine about shit but don't want to do anything to make it better for themselves because then they couldn't whine about it.

Theft is for niggers.

good goy, attack your parents/grand parents, its their fault you're a neet kissless 25 year old virgin

Because I'm inherting the house when they die along with my siblings and they have heavy life insurance policies. All while my peers parents are doing reverse mortgages.

COME ON! That was funny!

On another note I was up until about 4:15 in the morning like an idiot with a garden hose one hand and a beer in the other because the hill across the street from my house was on fire a couple months ago like I could have done something about it.

We don't even have that australian jew eucalyptus everything keeps talking bout.

Try to move me bro!

Because the boomers are all in debt. They have no actual money.

god I hate mcmansions

AHOY

Wie geil ist das denn? Kek.

these houses, and McMansions in general, might be lame for europoors, but they are comfy as fuck. you feel like a king in your own castle.

are there more pics like this?

you did the right thing in the right order. Wet grass and a 2 lane road is insanely helpful barrier to fire. The only thing you'd have to worry about is boiling sap from pines, that'll spray sparks like a motherfucker

That lawn though

McMansionHell is pretty based for being written by a feminist democrat

You mean the soyboys?

Yeah, think that one through.

this, and the insides always look better than the outsides. i still don't deny the outsides look stupid and funny as fuck

Europoors who live their whole lives in rented tiny apartments while their governments pay for Ahmed and his 3 wives to live in a 10 million euro house in their capital cities.

this

op is a kike

>t. boomer

I'm pretty sure I could hear pine cones exploding but then again everything sounds like popping or crackling when you're that fucking close.

I've I wasn't retarded I'd learn how to make the webm deals. I've got some pretty cool shots of the helicopters doing water drops. They normally don't drop at night but I guess it was serious enough they decided to drop any way.

Gen-X here. I don't really care about amassing wealth. That pic does nothing for me other than making me shudder at the thought of the electric bill and having to maintain that yard.

Why don't Boomers just shoot Millennials and Gen Xers?

yes see

those are waste of space not because of the size, its how they style and build them

And cut boomer gibs in medicare and social security. That shits gonna be bankrupt before it reaches even GenX anyway. They've got their pensions, their 401k, major bank from 30yrs of great jobs and pay. Fuck 'em.

I'd live in a McMansion any day.

I'm not quite a millionaire but id adopt that, source?

because of our fucked up prices in yuropoor

but dont forget, you have to heat this fucking ugly castle up...costing probably few thousand dollars

how many mcmansions have you been inside? have you lived in?

What is bitcoin?

Why steal? Wait a few years and inherit it.

It'd be worth it. I'd just layer up in the worst case scenario.

its me

Are you a dude

We aren’t niggers

because the second amendment hasn't been repealed yet

yes that was using that fucking app

Italians aren't white isn't working for you anymore schlomo?

Superior Scandinavian architecture coming through

Wow, that looks fun!

>can't organize a crew because being a theif is basically a trade
>can't maintain control of group, some may be too reckless or want out, idk how to vet members
>no idea where I would go when I got enough material wealth

Have you considered this?

Not made entirely out of brick or stone.
LIAR!

I love them

You could always just heat a single room

>soul patch
AHAHAHAHAHA