Political discussion is dead, and both left and right killed it

When the fuck did the idea of political discussion without loud mouthed moronic fucking buzzwords become extinct? These days it's reduced to doing whatever you can to insult someones political identity by using some stupid fucking slogan instead of engaging with their actual argument. So many on the left and right have just become brainless robots rephrasing the same meaningless shite attacking someones political identity. Calling someone a leftist cuck isn't an argument and it makes you sound like a fucking retard. Likewise, dropping the N-bomb (Nazi) like its 1944 makes you a simple bastard. Fuck me, is it just because stupid cunts have free and easy access to the internet to be as loud and idiotic as they want or has this always been a problem.

p.s I'm aware I will be called a cuck for this post

When the fuck did the idea of political discussion without loud mouthed moronic fucking buzzwords become extinct? These days it's reduced to doing whatever you can to insult someones political identity by using some stupid fucking slogan instead of engaging with their actual argument. So many on the left and right have just become brainless robots rephrasing the same meaningless shite attacking someones political identity. Calling someone a leftist cuck isn't an argument and it makes you sound like a fucking retard. Likewise, dropping the N-bomb (Nazi) like its 1944 makes you a simple bastard. Fuck me, is it just because stupid cunts have free and easy access to the internet to be as loud and idiotic as they want or has this always been a problem.

p.s I'm aware I will be called a cuck for this post

I agree, just today I was thinking that when the fuck did the idea of political discussion without loud mouthed moronic fucking buzzwords become extinct? These days it's reduced to doing whatever you can to insult someones political identity by using some stupid fucking slogan instead of engaging with their actual argument. So many on the left and right have just become brainless robots rephrasing the same meaningless shite attacking someones political identity. Calling someone a leftist cuck isn't an argument and it makes you sound like a fucking retard. Likewise, dropping the N-bomb (Nazi) like its 1944 makes you a simple bastard. Fuck me, is it just because stupid cunts have free and easy access to the internet to be as loud and idiotic as they want or has this always been a problem.

How is this even possible?

I don't think that the idea of political discussion without loud mouthed moronic fucking buzzwords exactly became extinct, it's just that these days it's reduced to doing whatever you can to insult someones political identity by using some stupid fucking slogan instead of engaging with their actual argument. So many on the left and right have just become brainless robots rephrasing the same meaningless shite attacking someones political identity. Calling someone a leftist cuck isn't an argument and it makes you sound like a fucking retard. Likewise, dropping the N-bomb (Nazi) like its 1944 makes you a simple bastard. Fuck me, is it just because stupid cunts have free and easy access to the internet to be as loud and idiotic as they want or has this always been a problem.

What the fuck is going on

repost?

this is a shill thread

hide and sage

Political "discussion" is just a low-T substitute for duels. Words are for faggots.

CHECKED

Good thing you're spending your time on an online forum then. Also fight me irl

Sargon is right. Nazis are bad. Communism is bad. We need a return of radical centrism, enlightenment liberalism and libertarianism. Not this collectivist authoritarian shit.

Both sides are super dramatic.
It's fucking embarrassing.

The left shed crocodile tears and constantly guilt trip and the right accuse every single right-leaning neoliberal of being far left commies and secret Antichrists.

If anyone tries to discuss politics with me, I always take the opposing side just to see if they freak out and act like an idiot, just so I know how if they're a dramatic, news-fed politicuck I'd just be wasting breath on or not.

What glorious digits, also this is correct.

Because Democracy is nothing but a divide and conquer tactic of the (((Elite)))

Ancient civilizations woke up to this, why haven't you OP?
Democracies only last a few centuries too and usually end in complete collapse.

Centrism being what? The most popularly held idea?

i'm glad you're mad

Please explain to me logically and coherently why you feel that way

becayse you're a fucking faggot and i love it when degenerate faglords like you get your just desserts, c u c k

There's no point when one side states a priori that relying on logic is an instrument of white oppression. The left infiltrated democratic institutions and corporations, relied on tactics from "Rules for Radicals", and now is trying to strong-arm the right into total submission. The left started acting like a mafia, you don't "talk" with mafia - you destroy it. This is no longer a discussion, this is warfare, it simply hasn't gone kinetic yet.

Trying to distribute the blame and make people reconsider their choices right now won't work. If both sides went back to relying on reason, plenty of important people would have to go to jail. The left will do everything in its power to postpone or prevent this. This most likely includes escalating the conflict to the point it becomes kinetic.

By the way, you're not a cuck. You're either very naive and you don't really comprehend what happened, or you're extremely dishonest.

Either way it doesn't matter, this conflict will be resolved, the left doesn't have enough power to win it regardless of the variant. Normal political discourse will be restored once the tyrants get removed.

People who aren't brainlets either prepare for bloodshed right not and/or do everything in their power to avoid it. If this includes bashing some leftist cunt with stupid slogans, so be it. It's still better than getting shelled, bombed, or shot at.

I respect your opinion user