ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-voice-ever
youtube.com/watch?v=CaPeks0H3_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4
youtu.be/d70fiI2Mn_A?t=75
oecd.org/pisa/test/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le 27% face

God damn, we’re just going to have to get our own fucking planet or something

I wonder if she knew when she was recording those older B&W videos that her country would turn into what it is today

Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L

why are there Hawaiians in england?

>Hawaiians

Singaporeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_of_Singapore

46/58 Niggers
79%
Did this really happen naturally?
Are Classical Choirs and Orchestras in the UK filling up with Africans?

imagine worshiping a queen

Where liberal white women will once again invite these people.

There's no way this is natural.

Your local orchestra/symphonic band is pretty much one of the only places where you are guaranteed to not find any black people.

Africans are more musically inclined than whites so it makes sense that they would

>Africans are more musically inclined than whites so it makes sense that they would
lmao
even music genres created by them were better when made by whites

We wuz compozers n sheeit

>Our own white gay planet
There problem fixed.

It's happening (((naturally))) alright

Musically inclined, but not for classical music, which requires tons of delayed gratification, patience, nuance, and an emphatic connection with your surrounding musicians.

>Hahaha 56% Amerim-
>w-what the fuck mate?

NOT EVEN LE 60% SENPAI. BRITBROS WTF U DOIN BRAHS

Deng Yan San. At least she isnt a mudslime of nigger

>1 white child
The absolute state of England.

That's probably representative in London

I would expect lots of East Asians but not so many Arabs and Blacks, especially black Africans as opposed to black Americans. I actually know a few blacks involved in classical music and they don't make a fuss about race one bit and are American. Most foreign students are from Asia or Latin America

t. music student

OI BRUV LET MET TELL U WHICH STATES I 'FINK ARE WHIOTE

>more musically inclined than whites
Now you're just making shit up
Banging on a log with a stick and shouting chants is not art.

Here's a random list of the top 100 female vocalists:
ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-female-voice-ever
I count 13 niggers... and I don't think Mary J Blige or Alicia Keys should be on the list but hey, how come there isn't 50 niggers on there?

Singapore has such a high population of shitskins, yet their IQ still remains very high on average. How do they do it? Is it just the East Asian population that's keeping it up?

WE WUZ AN EMPIRE N' SHEIT

Put the numbers on the image so I can download it

T. Phoneposter

> England is a white country

That's fucked up

You'll soon be at le 56% ya english cunts. HAHAHAHAH

BONGS TOO ASHAMED TO POST ITT

>Igbo
>Fucking white women

I plan to follow in his footsteps lads.

>Niglets and minorities singing n' sheeiiittt
>Muh mama talking about the great invention of television, now pay your TV tax!
>All of you racists on Laptops at home need to take in more refugees
>Take pride in your home cities and towns but don't mention the evil Muslims and non-whites which are destroying them.
>Good show lad on your resilience! It doesn't matter if you're going extinct there'll be a nice concert
>We expect our homes to be a place of safety but nope, no safety for your future
>Look at the Caribbean, take care of these poor island niggers and look at these poor Arabs and blacks that lost so much.
>The police are working to protect us (Shows Arab woman in hijab behind Queen and police)
>Muh commonwealth we wuz an Empire n' sheit!
>Hope your experience this year is peaceful and happy
>Ends with a bunch of niglets and muzzie children singing in a choir
We need to put the dying animal out of its misery.

>Banging on a log with a stick and shouting chants is not art.
I know we're on Sup Forums but I don't think that really does black music justice. The difference to African music is that it emphasizes rhythm, and blacks did some great things with European instruments
youtube.com/watch?v=CaPeks0H3_s

>reclaiming of the ground
>we expect our homes to be a place of saftey
>how shocking when the comfort is shattered

Yeah really shocking when you import fucking terrorists into the country.

lel this is probably the only choice since the one white girl is likely a feminist
At least the Chinese hate arabs too

That's how its always look fag. Should have just let the country die in WWII

Hmm I wonder where the Brit who spams 56% threads is at.

W-WHITER THAN YOU PEDRO

Guarantee you the Ching Chong is an ardent feminist/open borders advocate, too. East Asians (at least the ones over here) are very predisposed to adopting SJW beliefs, for some reason.

With that fucking cockroach mayor, give up on them. They are done for.

Deep religious people = morals
Free and open education = IQ above the average

The first thing your Founding Fathers build after the Revolution, was Public Libraries and schools. Your Founding Fathers was Nerds.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR 56% AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKN LOVE THIS

I can't laugh about this shit. It's just all so sad

Education has nothing to do with IQ, retard.

That's like saying that playing basketball makes your kids taller so you should send them to the NBA to become 7 feet tall.

IQ is 50-90% Genetic and most of the environmental factors are related to nutrition.

Y͓̱̳o̱̼͎u̞̠̣̩̩ ̥̠͍j̗e͇̖̤̱̣al̪̖o̬͙̗̣͉̙̝ṷ͇͔̬̺͚̻s͇̩̣̘͍̺ ̹͇̭̥̳̹̣w̹̖̗̺̞͓ͅh̼i̺̙̻t̙̟̫͖e̠͉̥ ̭̝͕͉b̪̫̪o͔͙̫̤y͕̺?̰̺̞̼̙??̹͓͈̫̪͚̗ ̝͖͇͍̘H̤̦u̳m̻͚̠a͇͔͖n͙͙̰̯͎ w̖̻̣̼o̘̱m̯͍̘͈͕e̘ṇ̹ ̥͕͖̟ͅͅw̩̙̙͉̺̞er̞̘͉̦e͇̬͍̮͍̘
mͅa̦d͕̞͍͍e̫ ͍f̟͉͉̞o̫̯̖͔r̼̙̼̮ ̞͕̼͇̟b̘̙ͅi̪̝̺̩͍gͅ ͕̯͍̱̯̘̼X̘͈̙̥E͎̪̩̦̭̣ͅN̫O̙̮͔̦̥ ͔͕c̦̯̘̺o̭ͅc̩̬̖̼̩̹̻k͕̹͔!̘̞̱̫̺̫!͚̗̘

The cultural difference between white british and these brown people in the cities is outstanding.

Im amazed certain parts of these cities havent formally agreed to look after themselves and seceded yet, its pertty much already completely different just not in formal writing yet.

Absolute filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4

>this is what limey soldiers fought and sacrificed their lives for

The absolute state of your country. HAHAHAHAHAH le true 56% is BRITTANIA all along!

The UK is cucked, holy shit!

>commonwealth
>common wealth
Commie fucks getting exactly what they deserve.

Politically active East Asians are mostly SJWs. The Conservative majority don't really give a shit about politics.

Prince George looks pretty classic-white actually.

Careful user, you might get jailed for this post.

I hate that shitty "Rag" music
You couldn't extract anything even remotely resembling a melody from that key bashing trash
Same goes for improvisation with brass or woodwind, it's like saying that Scat gibberish is poetry.
youtu.be/d70fiI2Mn_A?t=75
This is just shit tribal noise making based on emotion that takes very little skill at all. This is the opposite of the Musician driving the music. It's like those hippies doing feral animal dancing while they "feel" the music as opposed to a choreographed dance for the viewing pleasure of others.
t. Brass and woodwind musician in orchestra

He looks like his grandmother.

Thank god they're going to secede.
I wouldn't bear the sight of those goddamn niggers and pakis claiming that they're europeans.

The British Gestapo mainly patrols Twitter. We're safe here, for now.

While I don't deny we're fucked, that is the *Commonwealth* Youth Orchestra

>Education has nothing to do with IQ, retard.

With educational tests you are able to count someones IQ stupid american.

oecd.org/pisa/test/

Before the crisis Greece had a very good score on Pisa test, now we are bellow the average because there's no public funds. All the taxes goes to Germany.

>watching leeds cathedral midnight mass on bbc one
>whites in the choir are the smallest minority

Black african music is little more than banging on a crude percussion instrument. Literally the most primitive form of music.

I hear you, but I'm just going off (((polls))), voter demographics, and personal experience. Asians may not be highly represented in government positions, but as a whole they are very left-leaning, but perhaps a little less vocal about it. Not sure if it's due to university indoctrination or the feeling of solidarity with other minorities (with whom they have very little in common), but it exists. It's puzzling too, given how conservatively they're often raised.

Keep making excuses, cuck. America is whiter than your country will ever be now.

>musically inclined
Only if by 'music' you mean any sort of rhythmic noise making. Music as art is inherently White/European, the scales, modes, notations, instrumentation, harmony all of it is White.

not true. britain is more white than the us. the collapse of the us is coming. i predict 2030-2040 something worse than the great depression

with the amount of 3rd world immigration we'll see street shitting (which is already legal in some places), riots, more gang killings, more gang violence, until the police can no longer deal with the crime and gives up.

buckle up. it's going to be a crazy ride

Doesn't matter, white flight will kick in and we'll be fine. I mean Chicago and Baltimore are supposedly more dangerous than Raqqa circa 2011, but how does it affect your life?

Just let the turd tide in and wait until we have enough guys for Manifest Destiny 2, luckily this time around our records won't be (hopefully) tarnished and we can hold this era up as an example, if in the future we ever get a whiff of cultural marxism or semititsm.

This isn't the same as being mutts though. This is straight up replacement of whites. The majority of children there are 0% white. In the US at least they have a percentage of white.

>In the US at least they have a percentage of white
1 drop rule

True. Only chance humanity has is to remove shitskins before space exploration can begin. They are eternal parasites and letting them spread will make them impossible to destroy. We may not have been born in time for exploring the earth or exploring space, reconquering Iberia or the Balkans but we were born at the most crucial point in time humanity has ever faced with one of the most daunting tasks. History will consider the people of our time as the saviors of civilization and most heroic generation to have ever lived or we will be the generation that doomed our people. I try my best to consider our task an honor.

right when I started to believe that the brits were still mostly white meme

Or we can abolish welfare and other dysgenic incentives to let it sort itself out.

The amerimutt isn't on the fucking table!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck no. You don't give up your home to escape the invaders.

Thanks for the QR I couldnt quite bring myself to watch that