/artpol/

Post the best art you have (preferably historical).

Rules:

>no degenerate art

>no postmodern art unless it's redpilled

>Post the best art you

This is the only art the western subhumans over here knows.

Best art in the werld.

1617 Gerrit van Honthorst - Christ Before The High Priest

fuck off, useless nigger.

Nothing more beautiful than these three words.

We have made more art than you ever.

All these paintings were made by black people and stolen from us.

I'll dump some cool ones I've saved.

don't you have anything better to do than be a useless shill?

Chavet cave is the nicest art there is.

I have plenty to contribute if someone can post really wide-screen art with similar themes to this.

Like large battle scenes, big mural style scenes

Who painted this and what is this? I like it

Wide art like this

new wallpaper thank you user

One of my favorites.

You might like this one as well.

Defeated. Requiem (пoбeждeнныe пaнихидa) by Vasily Vereshchagin

it's pretty good

What is this supposed to signify?

White Woman Crucified by Evil Not-Nice Christians?

>oil paintings of scenes is ''''''redpilled''''' art

you people are so fucking basic. none of this shit is thought provoking its basically just photography. the skill is certainly admirable but this is hardly the epitome of art.

then post what you think is real art, faggot

Is that Cardinal Richelieu?

Gay art

Yes.

Niggers have no concept of art. They haven't even figured out that moving and creating a settlement near a water source would save them a 3 hour journey a day; never mind a sustainable society concept.

make me.

Ye, it's Henri Motte's depiction of Cardinal Richelieu at the Siege of La Rochelle.

What is the Title and Painter of this painting?

Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.
--Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan:

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

This guy has cool pieces. Bo Barlett. Apparently he made art critics sperg out because he has the temerity to use the "conservative" art style of Realism. God forbid a piece of art doesn't look like the delusions of a Schizophrenic.