Lewis Hamilton apologizes for gender stereotype after media outrage

Why is it now okay for boys to become princesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Ecclestone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna wear a skirt tomorrow at work. Let's see how that goes

Hamilton is ruining F1

You will be promoted to CEO position.

Well you're in Canada. So it'll go great. And if anyone uses the wrong pronoun that you made up, you can send them straight to jail!

Have a good day at work xir

>apologizes

Typical spineless libshit, caving in to peer pressure as usual.

Imagine the uproar when one of these celebrity cowards finally stands up for themselves and says, "No, fuck you, I'm not going to confuse my boy with a bunch of gender nonsense."

The whole house of cards would start to topple. It would be like the #metoo fiasco where everybody suddenly admits Hollywood Jews are serial rapists.

I can't believe this has what it's come to, pointing out the obvious can now end you career.

The fuck is wrong with this kids parents getting him a fucking dress anyway, it's like they're trying to turn kids into faggots instead of giving them a proper upbringing now.

The minute a nigger entered formula 1 it was ruined. Alonso still makes it fun though.

don't know who he is. but he sounds like a weak bitch.

The uncle did thevright thing now hevis publicly forced to do the wrong thing.

(((Harvey weinstein)))

It must be painful seeing your beloved nephew getting turned into a literal faggot right before your eyes.

Why don't you say similar things in brit/pol/?

brit/pol/ is for headpats and boatyard bloodsports not current events

whoa, this is huge for him
this is career ending stuff, but knowing who he is, dems will not be mad and forgive and forget

It's not about the dress.

It's about demoralizing you and publicly humiliating you for speaking truth and common sense.

stop being princesses

Why would he record himself doing this knowing it would lead to him being socially admonished by SJWs?

if a man has nothing but daughters his name dies unless these girls stay as lesbians. God makes your kids. cross dressing is a sin but fully transitioning is not. crushing your balls is a sin but nobody does this. things like no homo. balls arent touching. and feminine penis. all ANDROphobic things, are what caused trannies. gays know we make pussies cheaper for you. but you make trannies and cry. why would gays make trannies? it would affect our cost of penises. jews are ALWAYS the problem. use your brains

Stop injecting methods into your balls before you post you incoherent faggot.

He's right though. Boys don't wear princess dresses. Faggots do. How is this not plainly obvious, even to the small-minded leftist?

go suck on boobs like even grown animals dont do. like the man baby you are. and fuck your mom
enjoy your box pox and aids

LOL

>toothpaste
>not a rabid 5 minute old VER fanboi
Good on you, dutchanon

C u c k e d

>canada
Enjoy your raise.

what a pussy. Hope those zogbux warm your grave, loser.

The need for a crusade is now a commonly known fact.

Condone bestiality too and you could become pm.

how stunning and brave. hope you fall down the stairs and break your neck.

My son started joking about being a little girl last night and I told him only faggots do that. He's 7.

An athlete would the perfect person to stand up to it because their livelihood is based on performance. This guy isn't going to be in fewer races if he didn't apologize, he's just a bitch.

Wear a maple leaf turban and its a landslide

*Ruins your sport*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Ecclestone

Guys an idiot 'sell out' for apologising.

He sounds like a fucking woman so maybe he's just jealous.