MegaAnon hey

Hey the last thread archived. In regards to your Wilcox interview, it's all good. Can you help us make heads or tails of this Weev video?
weev.net/wikileaks-is-compromised-donald-trump-jr-and-the-cfaa/

It states if Don jr was given a pw by a deep state operative at Wikileaks, he could be charged. Is this true?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1030
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154567009/#154583425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((2))) USC 1030 violation

Mega knows the deep state suck, she is drying them up as we speak. Soros got such a good blow from Mega he got a heart attack. The suck Mega gave that Rockefella a few months ago collapsed his ninth or so heart. I would like to thank her for blue ball cleaning the deep state actors and saving the world.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1030
States that:
18 U.S. Code § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
US Code
Notes
prev | next
(a) Whoever—
(1) having knowingly accessed a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct having obtained information that has been determined by the United States Government pursuant to an Executive order or statute to require protection against unauthorized disclosure for reasons of national defense or foreign relations, or any restricted data, as defined in paragraph y. of section 11 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, with reason to believe that such information so obtained could be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation willfully communicates, delivers, transmits, or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it;
(2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
(A) information contained in a financial record of a financial institution, or of a card issuer as defined in section 1602(n)[1] of title 15, or contained in a file of a consumer reporting agency on a consumer, as such terms are defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq.);
(B) information from any department or agency of the United States; or
(C) information from any protected computer;
(3) intentionally, without authorization to access any nonpublic computer of a department or agency of the United States, accesses such a computer of that department or agency that is exclusively for the use of the Government of the United States or...

>if he broke a law, he could be charged
Can't argue with that.

Weev isn't wrong. It's a shitty law

Maybe so, but it's also nothing to do with simply receiving a password. The law you quoted requires that the person in question "intentionally accesses a computer without authorization" to get the info he's not supposed to have. What does that have to do with someone emailing you a password?

Watch the video above. Weev ties them together

Fine. Here's all I'll say on this because you took the time to make a whole thread and it deserves to be noted.... BUT, I've posted ENOUGH months ago, about Wikileaks, Assange, Crowdstrike, their contracts, the deep state and what happened with all of that. I will vaguely again, explain. Vaguely.

Wikileaks as you knew it, was compromised, but NOT how you think it was and certainly not how many of you STILL seem to think it is, even today, almost a year after I initially told you exactly what happened.

Yes, there were contractors who were tasked with taking out Wikileaks, confiscating their hardware, disabling their backbone and infrastructure, penetrating their servers and ultimately securing Assange.

There were OTHER CONTRACTORS, however, who had been tasked to ensure this DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT HAPPEN. As this played out, a mix of the two is what actually happened. Those tasked with penetrating the network, obtainingand recovering hardware, taking the network offline, etc. were fairly successful. Those tasked with recovering/securing Assange safely, from the embassy were successful as well. Additionally, since those seeking to destroy the Wikileaks infrastructure/network were working off of some pretty old intel, they were unaware of the extensive provisions, back-ups and platform changes Wikileaks had designed, implemented and made on the network. So basically, though they retained a lot of on-premis physical equipment, hardwareand hard copied docs, in addition to logins/passwords, when they raided the HQ, they did not have the ability to successfully access and penetrate what they'd intended, as provisions to specifically limit the impacts for a networking/infrastructure breach, had an unexpected raid like this ever happened, which had become more of a heightened probability in mid 2015.

The impacts to Wikileaks as an organization however, were strained. If you thought it was a bare bones org before, then know it's even more so now.

Ok. That's fair. I just read how his lawyers office was raided too. Deep state is getting scared.

Is it fair to say that after Jan 1, things are going to get very ugly? I know they're planning on saying Trump raped Katie Johnson when she was 13. I just want them all exposed. The waiting has been tough on everyone, as I'm sure you're aware.

I've been seeing a bunch of articles coming out about different politicians demanding investigations into government corruption. I have also seen so many that are stepping down, retiring, or being forced to leave office. I know you said there would be both reps/dems choosing to step down rather than be exposed for their corruption. Does this connect to the indictments? Is it part of a plea deal that they get to quietlly step down in exchange for what they know? It is getting hard to keep track because there are SO MANY. There will be a lot of special elections coming up but also the midterms too. Is there any worry that there will be more manipulation/rigging/fraud by either side like what happened in Alabama? Or, once the investigations wrap up and the truth comes out do you think there will be some change/protection for these elections. I know Trump's election and voter fraud commission has been kind of quiet and wondered if they've been working on the Alabama stuff too.

That's a good point. How can we ever trust the integrity of our elections after Alabama.
Pic related

That said, Wikileaks, Assange and those remaining on their team have diligently been working to restore and rebuild. They've managed very well but there's a lot of information they lost that's in the hands of people we'd rather not have it in the hands of, as they're using it to exploit, blackmail, extort, etc. others who are either directly or indirectly tied or implicated to it, simply because they're desperate, since their plan didn't go so well, which has only added more fuel to Assange's/Wikileaks's fire.

None of this matters about DonJr. He was setup on purpose under the guise of "Wikileaks", by those who sought and ultimately failed in their efforts to fully resume control over and destroy Wikileaks. They instead, used the info they were able to obtain, to try and set people up to try and help what became their next "Russia/Hacking/Guccifer2.0/Dossier" narrative, simply because they failed their attempts to secure Wikileaks, which would've enabled the original goal of saying Russia/Wikileaks hacking and election meddling.

Don't you see?! DonJr was just a desperate attempt to tie Trump with Russia/Wikileaks over the DNC hack. That failed. This failure is what makes 2 unidentified, official US "agents" to a Romanian prison to beg and bribe the original Guccifer to testify that HE did the leak, in exchange for a US plea deal, a Romanian sentence stay, US extradition, a new identity, $2.5million cash and an apartment. Guccifer declined and reported it. Then Crowdstrike made up Guccifer 2.0, linked this fake guy to Fancy Bear/Russia and called its day.

People like Strzok and Steele via crowdstrike helped compile what would be the last fake dump of the supposed "Russian DNC hack", mixing internal docs and emails they'd had Awan aggregate and pull to make it look legit, as well as docs that were pretty much already declassified, redacted and publicly released.

Planning? Tehy've been saying that for more than a year. Every liberal can chant it like a mantra, even though they've never looked into it to see if it holds any water.
If they had any evidence, they would have used it during the campaign last year, before he won and started overturning their acts and exposing their crimes. They really did want to beat him, you know.

MEGA LARP

Just stop.

Gah, it gets confusing trying to keep the DNC leaks and the dossier and HRC's email server all straight, since so many of the same people were involved in faking and/or covering them all up. I need to make a flowchart.

EXACTLY. It just sucks. Playing with fire. I mean it's in their coup manual. Link related:
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

David Brock has been dead for months...How come you never mention Mossad? Black Cube? Kroll? JIDF? Hasbara? ADL? B'nai B'rith?

Fuck you

They're all related retard.

How do you "know" what "they're" planning? Let's be cautious about the terms we use far too casually on here. You don't "know", you "think" and you only "think" you "know" this because they've seeded you to think and expect this, so you'll tell everyone you "know" this, like it's fact.

Do not help them by further seeding yourself and perpetuating their propaganda bullshit. Trump didn't rape a 13 year old. End of story. This is fact. If they do try to pull this card, I assure you, it would bring their whole house down, so they should be warned and ready. Trump has personally and patiently tolerated a lot of bullshit because he knows the truth will vindicate him, but this would be the absolute last fucking straw.

They know this. WE know this. It's a really heavy, sick fucking card and it's not the smartest one for them to pull. I hope they do though. I'm not content letting the last 8 years of Obama to go down as just that. I personally want the birth certificates.

January everyone is back to work and it's not going to get any easier for the few who remain in the swamp.

You keep posting this, yet the archive of that whole fucking thread exists. I would've said the "proverbial Sup Forums" because Sup Forums wasn't the first board with a political board, but I thought big words would confuse people like you. Stop cherry picking. You look like a fucking idiot, who's still waiting for "10 days of darkness" that passed 30 days ago.

>Meganon antigravity trains
Kill yourself you fucking sheep.

Checked. It's right here....

It's in their soft coup manual. They gave this manual via Media Matters/ SHAREBLUE last December. We have an user here that used to work for SHAREBLUE, he's PugAnon. He knows all their tricks. How have you not seen this yet? I sent a copy to POTUS'S lawyer as he's a personal friend of my pastor at my church.

Ignore him. He's a SHAREBLUE shill.

I'm not sure what you're implying here?

How does Kroll fit in?

You are so full of shit woman. Hope you are having fun with all of your deluded followers. How about some proof for once, and I don't mean a pic of your shitgrade tile, stubby toes, or grainy Oval Office photos lifted from anywhere.

He's saying you never blame the Jews. Seriously ignore him. He's an ass

Its another company just like Black Cube.

KYS nigger

Did you say some shit about aliens and antarctica in the interview?

If Alex Jones is in contact with Roger Stone and Trump, then why did Infowars start buying into the Q LARPer?

That was so cringe worthy seeing them have articles up for "Q-user".

Idk. Tag her & ask her.

Do you think his sons recent career success was a payout for his fathers service?

His sons career was entirely synthetic.

Did you get the link I just gave you? Their coup manual??

These threads are nothing but pathetic. Enjoy being led on by some crafty bitch guys. Sage.

Its funny that these retards post the same bullshit in every thread expecting not to be called out.

No one is forcing either one of you to stay in this conversation

He might need to bust that one regardless. Whether or not they ever "pull that card," millions of liberals already take it as gospel that he did it. The Hollywood revelations have made them even more determined to believe it, so they can say "What about him?" when their stars keep getting busted. In their minds, it's settled fact, and will be until he's very clearly vindicated.
It doesn't seem like a very healthy, swamp-drained condition for a nation, to have around a quarter of the people go on thinking the president would do that, and that the other half of the country would be okay with it.

I'm not even sure this is a woman. Do you know any women that talk like "she" does?

Dear based Megs,

In reference to the last thread, you are a beacon of light around here, but with all due respect, I think you expect a little too much out of Sup Forums. I don't think I've read every single one of your posts, but I've seen you show up a lot and my friend and I are always on the lookout for your posts.

We can never really shake the layer of skepticism after years and years of letdowns, non-happenings, shills, and in general, the forces of truth losing to the forces of deception. We are used to things not panning out, we're used to being lied to, used, shilled against, and wasting our time. (Maybe most importantly, we're used to having our legitimate efforts thwarted by threads that autosage or get outright deleted.) For many of us on the outside, no matter how redpilled we may be, this place is like a fog. We may find something great, like your posts, but we can never shake the need to confirm its legitimacy over and over. We may be able to make out shapes in the fog, but the uncertainty never dies.

As a "pizzagate OG," I can say that even our weaponized autism can easily be thwarted, derailed, etc. It's hard enough to coordinate as it is given the format of Sup Forums, which is why many of us pizzagaters migrated to Voat. (pic related is some of my research from last year.)

In order to *do* much of anything with the info you give us, we need a bit more guidance, even if only to congregate in the same threads. Some of the /generals/ have been great for this, like CFG, etc. We need to have some semblance of direction.

Twice in the past 24 hours, I've tried to discuss the stuff you told Wilcock only to be met by a wall of obstructive shilling that was mainly people telling me I was a shill for being interested in what you have to say. It's like trying to fight in a vat of... gravy... or something. This can be a very "vague" medium to deal with, which is not conducive to being productive.

We can be a meme army if used correctly. Thank you for your time.

This is the sad part. He's been amazing but they're so ready to listen to anything it's sad and disturbing

it's literally just a group of people paid off by israelis to perpetuate a LARP that doesn't call out the Jews and blames shit on everyone else.

Nah, it's kinda fun watching this. Sucker born every minute kind of shit. Gives me ideas on how to profit from imbeciles.

“There were OTHER CONTRACTORS, however, who had been tasked to ensure this DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT HAPPEN. As this played out, a mix of the two is what actually happened. Those tasked with penetrating the network, obtainingand recovering hardware, taking the network offline, etc. were fairly successful. Those tasked with recovering/securing Assange safely, from the embassy were successful as well. Additionally, since those seeking to destroy the Wikileaks infrastructure/network were working off of some pretty old intel, they were unaware of the extensive provisions, back-ups and platform changes Wikileaks had designed, implemented and made on the network.”

So Assange was extradited from mini Ecuador by White Hats, or was he prevented from being extradited from Ecuador Jr. by White Hats when Black Hats tried, or ?

Fair enough. Just try to contain your hate. I'm not saying you have to buy what she's selling, but please for the sake of thread progress, don't waste too much space being an insufferable cunt. K? Thanks bro.

Well they really got a circle-jerk going on about this. Enough for me, good luck in here user.

Haha, ok great then. I'm right cause a Brock manual says it, I guess. Sorry I haven't seen it but why would I need to see it.

In fact, do you realize how many times y'all source shit on here, using it to help back me up and reference things I'm saying, then give me hell about how I haven't seen any of it yet?! I don't need to see it. Brock hates me. Not for nothing, but maybe y'all could send this to those people chasing Brock's Soros funded Qbots. It's always funny seeing people tag me to "Q" shit. The irony of their timing was a little too unironic, in hindsight I guess.

Part of this I can reflect on, someone scaled the outside wall of the embassy and tried to take him out. Thank heavens they were unsuccessful.

Oh, it's you again. I like your fresh new meme, especially how fresh and new it is.

I sure am eager to hear your take on the goings on. Enlighten my fucking shit up.

Well we hate him so all's fair then. We've been doing our best to circulate it to everyone possible because SHAREBLUE dude told us too.

I like to say it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, not Trump Disagreement Syndrome. Anyway, yeah, they're so invested in thinking the worst possible things about him, and they're not going to let that go simply because no evidence ever backs it up. To them, that just makes him worse because he was able to keep it buried.

I realize he can't run around denying every accusation, because that would only encourage them. And most false claims can't be proven false because they come down to he-said-she-said anyway. But they've really gaslit their people with that specific one, so it would mean a lot to blow it away.

Some user had a screenshot from an insider that gave us a preview of her presidency, it was frightening. I wish I had it.

Yep. Looks kind of like her interview was used to confirm it and other Corey Goode ramblings.

One funny thing about Trump: so many people, even among his supporters, are convinced he's too impulsive to pull off anything subtle.
I was telling some people about the leap in human trafficking arrests, and their first reason for skepticism was: Trump would be bragging about it if it were true. They couldn't believe he would be able to keep quiet about an accomplishment of his administration, even if silence was necessary for success.
So it would come as a real shock to them that he could put up with slanders he could have exposed as false, for the sake of MAGA.

MegaLarp Lemon believes in - "gravity technology", aliens, and secret bases in Antarctica.

That's who you're putting your faith in, anons.

It was t an "interview". I don't mind that he wrote about our call, but I also didn't know that was his intent. I thought it was just a conversation off the cuff. He said he had an "intel call" and wanted to ask me about a few things discussed and get my take. I'm not mad or anything at all, but I would've made sure he was able to keep up on certain point Id made that were missed in the article, but important.

I said like I always say when asked about space/aliens and "disclosure". It's not my forte and I don't know a ton about that stuff because it's not my area... but I do know NASA costs us a fuck ton of money every year, doing shit they shouldn't be doing, while claiming to research, experiment and conclude a ton of shit that isn't true. Thankfully, this admin loves a swamp that drains itself.

Just watch "NASA" try to get to Mars... then explain.

Did you switch ip's gf?

Hitler didnt die in germany. He fled to antartica through africa. South american stuff was after his guys were well established and armed in south america and africa.

Nigger died of old age in 1981.

I was only a year old, but it makes me mad that I was alive when he was and I didn't get to thank hum for wanting to gas the god damn jews

What important point(s) were missed?

Alex Jones wrote a whole copied and pasted article of my posts verbatim, months ago and someone from there was trying to find me via social media, before they wrote it.

My point is that Trump doesn't give a fuck about Alex Jones. The few conversations they've had were very limited. They're not buddies. Watch how Jones treads lightly when he tries to talk about it. He knows Trump will call him out if he tries to make it more than it is.

Stone gets scraps from everyone. He's literally licking the windows of Washington and he's been trying to rebrand himself so much over the last decade because it's a really tough pill to swallow when you realize the only thing that made you feel relevant, like DC for him, doesn't find him as relevant anymore. Roger Stone did some epic shit. He's also eaten shit for a lot of people. Same with Manafort. Their company took a big hit for that, too.

People respect Roger, they'll give him the time of day out of courtesy, but no one is giving him clearance or consulting with him. So,there's that. Jones and Stone rely on this "mainstream alternative" crowd. Q is trending in their target audience... so they hitched their wagons to Q. Same as the rest of these e-celeb people. Too many of these people need Q to be right because they've gone too far to be wrong and be taken seriously.

Except for he held off on talking about Q for an entire month

Am I right in saying Alex Jones is a mischievous COINTELPRO agent? Not saying he's a bad guy, but he's probably rather limited in what truth he can put out and he has to muddy that truth with disinfo. I'd rather people know the true truth, but better they listen to InfoWars than the mainstream media giants, except maybe Fox News.

We keep hearing rumblings here about deep state planning an equivalent to project blue beam etc any credence to this??

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

He also hires people like Alex Jones, Jordan Sather, Laura Loomer, Jason Goodman, George Webb, etc etc etc. He has a whole team of shills who made Q and Mega user and basically shilling for Israel in general.

Dude didn't make Megs dude.

Given what we've seen, they're rolling out a limited form of it. Not a false flag alien invasion or anything like that, but as an excuse to cover for the trillions of missing in the audit, as well as laying the seeds to get the thought of a possible future (((disclosure))) in the public discourse. Basically a high level distraction that can be built off as the Deep State continues to scramble as the light gets shined on them. I base this on what I've seen on that Goyflix movie Unacknowledged, Tom Delonge shilling all over the media, and Reddit sockpuppeting and astroturfing. It seems many people are buying it unfortunately.

Your take is totally consistent with the impression I had of the InfoWars tribe. Good to know I was on track.

Mega, is this both you? Changing ip's???

She's like Batman, she does that.

I know. VPN lol. Just want to keep track of her

Meg, re: NASA

you told Wilcock that Earth "isn't what we think it is"

Please elaborate

I love this animation. Just sad it means what it does.

Thank you for your detailed post. I appreciate your insight and fairly made points. Please don't think that I'm directing things to anyone specific. When I imply things like this, I'm stating them to the generalized whole, of people who come at me personally, yet offer nothing to the conversation.

There have been very few times I've seen specific opportunities this board could take advantage of and maximize during key moments and in those times, I've made the suggestions. Other than that, I don't really come here with intent or purpose. I come here to post just like you. ;o)

Ayo...hol up. So was hannity's interview all a scam and hannity is part of op-for?

I made a specific point about the high speed train they're pushing between DC and NYC with 4 stops in 2 hours, but ultimately said I knew nothing about the details of the derailment. I only said what I did because a few people in that thread had asked/commented on the initial briefing statements given by the NTSB woman. Don't cherry pick and choose what you decide I said to try to make a point without context. It discredits you.

can someone post a link to the wilcock info talked about above.... I missed last thread Thank You

Probably... I'm out and about.

Ok gf

I think anyone who wants to continue what they're doing to the extent they've been doing it, has been forced to play along to some degree. It's sadly, just how it's worked. Hopefully that will change.

I meant Wilcox my bad

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154567009/#154583425

Not in the way y'all position it or think it will happen.

Ok. Throw a nigga a bone then lol. Ty.