British Empire

Do y'all ever feel bad how far the Empire has fallen? It went from the largest Empire in the world to essentially nothing. Also, is the navy still strong or has it become less impressive, seeing as that was always the pride of the english.

Kind of was your fault, t b h. I don’t really care, but it was a wish of the USA for the older European empires to fall and you got it.

>is navy still strong
Someone post the FUCKING RAMP picture

It was nice and all but in no way was it always the pride of the english. I wish it had never come about, we civilized these fucking animals and all we get is resentment for it.

It's like if we hated the Italians for building our straight roads and cities.

It only came about because we owed so much money (((the bank of england))) thanks to fractional reserve banking anyway.

empires rise and fall, my friend. the mesopotamians, the greeks, the romans, the ottomans, the british. your time is coming soon, like all before it.

>t.

>Giving land back after we used most of the resources up!

Boo hoo for us, why do we need india for? Full of lazy street shitters, leave them to it.

of course it was the pride of the British. Ask your grandparents if they're very old.

>Americas fault
No, it was your fault for underestimating Nazi Germany and getting yourselves into a war that drained your resources to the point that you could no longer project force over your colonies. At least you got off better than the french

Fallen? Rothschild empire didn't fallen they chose to de-colonize once the central banks were put in place,and Nationalist Axis ressistance destroyed

This, I feel sorry for you brits. Colonialism was a god send for most of those savages, now all white people are being punished for it.

Britain could but they chose not to.After WW2 loss,all western European powers start turning in to giant Cucks and apologizing to the world for what they did,while the based ones died in war.

Feels bad man

>>Americas fault
>No, it was your fault for underestimating Nazi Germany and getting yourselves into a war that drained your resources to the point that you could no longer project force over your colonies. At least you got off better than the french

You empowered Hitler in the first place and sold war relevant ressources to Germany until the islandapes had to call you for help. The price for it was an empire..

Why? You all wanted independence, you were all granted it.

Be happy, you can't have your cake, cookies, cream doughnuts, big macs all at the same time. Stop complaining or I kill you, you stinky unwashed shits wanted freedom from the evil English to save the evil English from the English and you got it all. Now be happy and shut up, deal with your niggerfication. Thank you have a nice die.

Sniffing poppers and wearing a pair of me mums knickers lads

I miss her...

These niggas colonized Antarctica

Fallen?

All the lands colonized by the UK are now the best places to live

I think this one is a bit miffed.

Yeah, but it will probably be because the political divide is too great in this country. I doubt it will be from some outside force.

Oh yeah, and one last thing.
That boat is fucking huge.

gib Rhodesia

That's how it usually happens though. Most empires don't collapse from outside forces, they collapse from over extension. It happened to Rome, Persia, British and it will happen to you.

What's even more disappointing is that Britain voted to chuck Europe out of the British Empire!

It was you guys and the USSR, yes.

For example, take a look at the Wikipedia page for the Suez Crisis of an example of US&USSR scheming to topple us and the Frogs in the Middle East. And it worked.

you too. gib Rhodesia

The Krautard strikes again!

They only got that empire because they were ruled by unscrupulous jews, and lost it all because it profited the descendants of the same jews
Sometimes I feel bad for the chinese and indians that got killed, but then I remember that they havnt done much worth remembering for the last 1000 years

Shhh my child, quiet.

There there.

It has always been a Rothschild Empire.
They trusted in the jew and the jew backstabbed them.
No tears for them

I think if you combined all the commonwealth navies it would be kinda strong.

Learn from us pardo

The UK is a global power, just behind the super power usa. China and all the other big players don't have force projection like the UK and USA does.

The UK can quickly deploy most of its resources almost anywhere in the world. Something countries with millions of soldiers can't do, so they are limited in actual world warfare.

It's kinda irreverent on military strength though anyway because it's a nuclear armed country that always has a nuclear armed sub hidden away somewhere in the sea for mutually assured destruction.

If all the Muslims/Niggers were kicked out of the UK and their overseas aid was spent on the military it would advance in both greatly but that can be said for a lot of Western nations.

The other big players say in the EU such as France and Germany are only regional (not global) powers.

Generally speaking you could list the UK as the 2nd most powerful country in the world due to the force projection.

China can't send 500,000 troops to the UK, it doesn't have the logistics nor would it be able to support them or keep them there for any valid period of time. The UK can absolutely do that to China though.

The destruction of the British Empire was objectively the Jews' greatest success, possibly only second to how they've rewritten the history of WW2 in their favor. The Kikes are the masters of divide and conquer strategy, and by turning Whites against each other and splitting them up into different regions of the Earth, they've limited our power to resist them. The Monarchy was a system that instilled values and a reason to live into whites, once it was removed and we turned on each other we lost our power and fragmented into different belief systems. It was much easier to destroy WASP values when whites were divided and weak. Had the Anglosphere never broken up white identity would likely still be intact today and WASP values would live on. It's telling that in every inter-Anglo conflict, Jews were very involved in the process and continuously played both sides. Sadly today we are simply too divided to ever re-unite, but it should be noted that the destruction of the Anglosphere was a Jewish strategy.

Still sore. I guess time doesn't heal all wounds.

Smart Russian, doesn't include Russia so the others are distracted.