Why is this legal? Are Jews actually subhumans?

Why is this legal? Are Jews actually subhumans?

if she smokes she pokes

superhumans, most likely

>Jews consuming the nicotine jew
SHOLMO NO!

A Jew is the worst kind of person from any race, that's how they are, the worst.

Jew doesn't care about selling cigarettes to children because it makes the Jew money.
Remember Jews Jew other Jews. They don't even care about their own people, just about making money.
I mean even their holiday candies are dreidels filled with coins, or those fake chocolate coins, or chocolate bars with fake money labels on the outside.
Kikes are obsessed with money, and that is because of their satanic level of greed, deception and trickery.
One day we'll shut their dirty lying jewish mouths

yes they are subhuman but they are good at sticking together no matter what

Checked.

Jews are what built western civilization so support Israel goy.

Cute

that's actually a tranny

These arent the eternal jews that plague the white man and they arent the semitic zionists that built and defend israel.
They are orthodox jews and they are the biggest parasites in world history and will be the downfall of israel.
They can do nothing. They dont fight, they dont work, they arent intelligent. They cant even lead other people.
Literally the only thing they can do is pray for israel and recieve gibs for it.
They also have 9 kids on average.
9 kids...

Oh and they hate everyone who isnt an orthodox jew, including the other jews in israel who defend their skin against the arabs.
They are literally the worst people on earth, literally so bad that my mom of all people is becoming almost racist towards them. They are like a crossbreed of gypsy, kurd and khazar with the entitlement for free gibs of american negroes.

Why is this legal? Why do white parents let their kids smoke? Are they that subhuman?

Fuck off, OP.
You and everyone who agrees with you. You're bringing up zero points and nothing of value here.

Be better and use your fucking head instead of being a sensationalist mindcuck for other people's opinions.

That smoking kikelet has ben shapiros eyebrows.

Whoa buddy easy there you almost blew the gasket off my hydraulic kike detector

Got that right NatSoc brother...

>she

We need race mixing to get people to
see beyond blaming other races

Umm its not legal.

>She
>Not It.

Look closer, nigger.

>Are Jews actually subhumans?
What sort of answers are you expecting from Sup Forums?

I'm Jewish but literally gas these leeches first .

i remember watching some documentary about a few ultra/orthodox jews a few years ago and one guy they followed from britain to israel for some festival. he wasn't a kid, mid 20s iirc but i do seem to remember him getting drunk and chainsmoking the whole.

I guess it's kosher. Interesting thought.

those haircuts never fail to make them look fucking rediculous

Is that her stroller behind her?

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

#intersectional #feminist #schoolsnotprisons

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

Your pic was taken back when we had no idea how horrible smoking was for you. Don't be retarded.

In Israel people smoke a lot. I think it's because smoking gets you a quick break when you're on military service.

>government campaign constantly against cigarettes and raise prices everytime
> cigarettes are jew weapon
>jews controll everything but somehow governments still try to make people stop
mhhh who is right here

>Oh and they hate everyone who isnt an orthodox jew, including the other jews in israel
making them /ournongoys/
Just cause you other jews dont like them, I think they are okay. Western leftists are the problem.

Hitler was very adamant about smoking being bad.

please think before you post

you wasted a captcha for this? this fucking board sucks

I'm not sure what the true form of the Jew is, but they are classified as anti-human in my book, because all of their actions are against mankind as a whole in order to enrich themselves. My guess would be literal vampires or demons.

You are a kike shill. We will exterminate ALL the Jews Schlomo.

Where's your other hand user?

Smoking counteracts all the Jewish estrogens and soy.

>Remember Jews Jew other Jews. They don't even care about their own people, just about making money.
Truth. My grandfather become a devout Christian after his rabbi pulled that shit on his destitute family. Even a Muslim would at least be caring of their own people