Don't look up our skirts, user

Don't look up our skirts, user

S3 never

Ah, so that's why Kyon fell down the stairs.

If she didn't want people taking pictures of her pantsu she shouldn't have gone outside the kitchen.

then wear some pants you fucking slut

I want to bully her she's really cute when she's angry

Try and stop me

I'd never look up the skirt of a generic tsundere bitch.

You sound like a generic tsundere bitch

Not sure if they're wearing panties or not...
I swear she isn't wearing panties (Forgot her name, I know she's from Konosuba.)

>what is uniform

Wear spats then

Skirts were made for the sole purpose of looking at panties.

Schools should abolish that and put in a dress code forcing shorts or pants

Little known widely known fact: some Japanese schoolgirls like to fold up the hemline of their uniform skirts to make their skirts shorter.

Do girls even realize that upskirt while wearing spats is still hot?

>forcing shorts or pants
Disgusting

t. male feminist barking up the insanity tree with the hope that some fempussy will drop into his lap

Girls wear skirts to combat the heat. And should you think you're going to "force" some women to behave the way you want them to, they'll simply wear their shorts or pants in a way that accentuates their femininity.

My eyes, my rules, bitch.

Tsuruya best girl.

>Girls wear skirts to combat the heat.
Then why do they wear them in the cold as well?

To combat the cold, obviously. Heat emanating from their loins is drawn down by the draft keeping their legs warm.

Is this another epic thread that is already turning into 3DPD normalfag garbage?

For men who loves spats, it doesn't matter if she's showing her spats or panties. If they wish to deny us the pleasure of seeing a pantyshot, wearing spats is useless.

spats would turn me on even more

spats are just underwear designed to be seen. If anything, it's far lewder than actual panties which are hidden. Only some sort of exhibitionist would wear spats.

What are you talking about? Spats are perfectly respectable and not exhibitionist at all.

If you wear spats in place of underwear, they become your underwear. At that point, if anyone sees the spats, they are looking at your underwear. Since spats are usually visible in skirts because they're longer than panties, you are actively showing off your underwear and that makes you an exhibitionist makes me not a perv just for seeing them.

On the other hand, if you wearing underwear underneath the spats, then it's just like wearing a little pair of shorts under your skirt, which is fine.

What order do I watch it in

But you filmed up Mikuru's skirt in Koi no Mikuru.

Uniform does not equate to skirts.
Plenty of countries give girls the option to wear skirts or pants.

>Diapershit

>falling for bait

Why are skirt + spats so rare in anime and manga?

I-is this true?

>Girls wear skirts to combat the heat.
But according to this logic, men should be the ones wearing skirts since heating the crotch is more dangerous for them due to the risk of infertility.

the world is truly backwards

this happens everywhere in which girls are forced to use skirts as part of the uniform

>If you wear spats in place of underwear
Who does this, really?

>At that point, if anyone sees the spats, they are looking at your underwear
Going by the theory, then, presumably this is safe territory.

>Who does this, really?
I would assume many girls wear spats in place of underwear since most spats have built in "modesty" areas where the fabric is thicker and thus won't show off anything if it stretches and it's more absorbent there too. Really it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to wear underwear under spats, since you'd just get lines and then you have more clothes to wash.

And that's why our finest scientists arrived at the solution of manspreading.

I can't, my eyes and head just move automatically.

Thank dog!

because they're only found in tomboy characters, who otherwise would be wearing pants instead.

When I google Spats I just get some kinda shoes.
are these things even really called spats?

Spandex shorts
Spa ts

That's Aqua-sama!

More spats pls

Why is this god so smug?

>it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to wear underwear under spats, since you'd just get lines
Yes, and?

Yeah, that's some weird slang. When I hear spats I think of trenchs and muddy boots.