What did they mean by this?

False Flag: aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w
youtu.be/kqCx2j9Ig1I
youtube.com/watch?v=iJQkwnkNSPc
globalrichlist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to get rid of all the excess population in africa, asia, and south america.

If we killed everyone outside of the US and Canada we would be right where we need to be.

I would be ok with this.

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice.

Your day will come

he reptilians command their forces from their antarctic base deep below the ice. curry spice is lethal to them so be sure to construct as many curry weapons as possible. if you see someone starting to shapeshift into reptilian form, contact your local masonic temple. their wizards have been fighting a clandestine war with the reptilians for thousands of years. if you bring a jar of curry to the temple, they will allow you entry but your mind will be probed for security reasons. inform the on-duty wizard of your findings and set the jar of curry down and quickly leave.

we have the means, but we lack the conviction

if you were Sup Forums and wanted to leave something behind in hopes that future societies wouldnt make the same mistakes what would you put on there?

now that it makes sense, try to think about whose side TPTB are really on. Happy New Year.

Ok fag

Reptilian is code for jew. No go rewatch every Alex Jones video you were too pleb for

Oh, like The Bible

A bible would fall apart with the ages, and requires context to be understood.

These stones are written in multiple languages and written as simply as possible. They'll be understood for a very long time.

jesus was an ayy. he brought down a food replicator from his starship. that is how he made all those fish dinners

You get the rope, kike

Maybe the elites and globalists are playing 4d chess and are actually on our side with the end goal of exterminating all niggers, sandniggers and Muslims.

oy vey, not the rope

....no bro

Sad user. You can't blame me for being desperate right now, especially with the state of my country. I've lost all hope.

well fuck, now im convinced...

The anti-spirals will destroy humanity

You need to watch Kent Hovind CSE 101

You are a damn brit. Not a whiny, racist beta. You won't reverse all the minorities who have entered, but you CAN stop Islam with Christianity

It's not my fault that you're one of these dumbfucks that thinks FreeMasonry is outside of Jewish control. Educate yourself faggot

This

tell me more

Human culling when?

>Canada
No we need room to breathe and breed.
Kill all canadians. Kill all non whites in the US
Give all of Asia to Japan
Pretty good imo.

Ok assholes....

Think of every recent genocide.(The ones that actually happened)

The Christians were killed.

The Georgia Guidestones aren't for building your white ethnostate

Nice

Trade Canada with Japan and you'd be on to something

chump. even for namefags youre shit tier.

Japan is like 50 years away from going extinct.

youtu.be/svVLoYs636w

Ok idiot, I guess you're right. The Jews who literally rape and sacrifice children have your best interests in mind.

literally what the fuck is this

who is "they"?

what the fuck is "this"?

explain yourself for those of us who aren't autistic enough to already know what this bullshit is about

Georgia Guidestones

youtu.be/kqCx2j9Ig1I

Ignore the Hitler stuff. It's meant to throw the kikes off

Listen you little fucking bitch: just

you must construct curry weapons to defeat reptilians

quick rundown
>big stones show up in georgia in the ->1980nobody knows who, or how exactly
>have a list of guidelines written in 3 langs
>like the rosetta stone
>basically be good to each other and planet
>keep population under 500 million.

its tinfoil nigger bait. muh jews, muh freemasons, muh aliens muh illuminati. muh jaysus

some rich guy, (probably ted turner) realized that if society collapses again, the best way to impact the future is to create some mystical heebie jeebie monument that can last the test of time to keep their ideals moving into the future. thats why its patterned off of the rosetta stone is to increase the odds that it will be understood and spread.

people have ben rolling their eyes at this longer than most of the fags in this thread have been alive.

Yea, keep larping. You're still talking about 6 billion people dying. And it just so happens to pop up in the country that is entirely controlled by jews

im talking about 7 billion people dying.
im also talking about people on "the left" not being quite what they seem.

IT. REALLY. MAKES. YOU. THINK. COCKSUCKER.

Man I would love to just smash your face

Oh, okay, so it's dumb shit for retards. Makes sense.

sage

Yea you're right. Nothing to see here.

You dumb cunt

you can smash my face after i smash your ass you scrub bitch. you tinfoil niggers come into every one of these threads spouting bullshit for years for your own amusment and rather than people learning anything new, paying any attention to your trash or generating context for useful information you just use it as a platform to spam jewtube links and get (you)s

maybe rethink your strategy and get the fuck off off your single "just be paranoid" shitposting and let Sup Forums see if there is some meat to this stupid pile of rocks. instead of, any other jewluminatti repltilemason 4th grade cunt tier david icke vomit, nibiru2008spiritualhealingannunakidawtcawm brainlet spam your tiny trailerpark existence can osmose off of fucking youtube.

Why would you keep your niggers and spics instead of leaving people in Europe alive?

Tl;Dr

You're a faggot. Obviously many people don't even know the Georgia Guidestinea exist.

Then I'm using "Jewtube" by linking to 2 Christian Baptists. Ok kike.

You are literally fucking retarded if systematic genocide isn't a real possibility for your privileged, faggot ass.

Boomer fucks like you are the reason our world is shit

The best of europe was distilled in North America 300 years ago. The nigs and spics will soon die after the rest of the world dies.

which begs the question, is this about borders or ethnicity when it comes down to it.

we have heard it all before.
>those who can, do
>those who cant, teach
>those who cant do either, namefag.

I understand why leafs have such a bad rep. I apologise on behalf of the sensible Canadians for the liberal faggotry that seems to ooze from this place.

We're not all bad. Seriously.

Who the fuck are you kidding?

Only a fucking (((kike))) comes in and tries to slide a thread this hard.

who are these people you speak of?

>just about the number of truly white people in the world
nothing wrong with this

tell me more. tell us all more. who isnt compromised by the kikes? what isnt a jewish plot? can a pile of rocks truly be free of the jew? do you have a link to redpill me on the jewsand their manipulation of the rocks?

in real discussion, it makes me wonder if it really was billionare ted that erected the guidestones and whether he didnt like things like our participation in foreign wars was somehow linked to the JQ. Ted is close with McMahon and Trump. billionares. white. not jews.

They are all rich and powerful so is this a manifestation of what the people at the top are thinking privately. let us use words and critical thinking to maybe get to a point.

Seriously, get the fuck out of this thread you JIDF faggot.

Jews literally practice methods which reduce human population. They have done so openly in the past, and they continue to do so today in secret.

Anyone who is taking the authorship of the Georgia Guidestones away from them is a fucking shilling faggot.

There are 2 masters: God and mammon

>nobody knows who, or how exactly
It was etched and erected by a local stoneworking company. They just won't reveal who ordered it.

you dont even know which way is up anymore.
learn from this experience. find your way user. God bles you, and your retarded little heart.

Sup Forums wont let it happen. I might actually learn japanese and move their with my LINK earnings

Let me be clear:

Unless you believe in and on the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a jew or tool of jews

yea thats my bad. came off like it was some UFO shit. I meant it as in they just popped up there without trying to attract attention or for some grand public purpose.

your too slow

I think you're confused with OP.

I'm saying that (((they))) will use "aliens" as an excuse to enact Martial Law and do this massive culling

youtube.com/watch?v=iJQkwnkNSPc

That's right. Not just in, but on. If you just believe in, you're doing it wrong.

im saying that WE might not be as dumb as the kikes think we are. youre crafting a plot for them

I honeslty cant tell if this is sarcasm.

>implying you have control of anything

Www.thezog.info

>implying i have control of anything
>implying you have control of anything
>implying implications

if they controlled everything they would never lose let alone 359 times. if they have already won and there is no hope then youre just a faggot standing in the road with a sandwichboard sign screaming.

Incoherent word salad. Just trying this slide this thread. When this shit hits and they kill 6 billion of us: you first.

>Incoherent word salad
lurk moar nigger.

tell me about the Black Sun. how does it fit in?

>(you)

it means to simply rule and have a proper balance of nature you must implement this idea. none the less its not perfect because a person ruling will eventually lead to corruption. imperfect people trying to be perfect ad come up with a perfect idea

kill 90%

Hidden in plain site. This has been the stated goal of the NWO since the beginning. Yet people laugh it off. "Oh, that will never happen." Gates, Musk, Soros, Rothschild, etc.... All have been quoted as saying the world's population needs to come down. They think we are sheep for a reason.

You're just drunk, Elias. Go to sleep.

to prevent the spiral jew

ALL HAIL MONEY BELLY

This explains why you mutts are so desperate to post your ancestory.com

Ultimate trolling :D they could have easily said 3 billion and world would be happy, they could even get away with 1 billion but saying 500 mill is ultimate punch to SJW and libtards.

They mean that all non-whites and all whites with sub-110 IQs should be exterminated.

Libtard here. Why is 500,000,000 the ultimate punch? Seems pretty sensible and necessary if we want to enjoy a high standard of living and a healthy environment.

do you know population of USA? how about population of Russia? what about population of Mexico? Only cool whites will survive to the number of 200MM and the rest will be slaves :D

And yet SJWs and libtards have led the fight to bring contraception and abortions to Africa while the regressive retarded right directly increases the third world birth rate (One of Trumps first acts was defunding any NGO that provided birth control and access to abortions in developing countries) and then reeeees when these overpopulated resource depleted shitholes have a spill over of refugees into white countries.

You could put the cutoff at those making less then 15k/yr and get that number by the way.

globalrichlist.com/

making 25k/yr puts you in the worlds top 2% of wage earners worldwide.
Nearly all the people on this planet are lazy shmucks who are barely worth anything more than a footstool to people above them.

Most of the fat retards live in the us

Just an ancient meme. I could suggest malice behind the words because the Rockefellers are known proponents of eugenics but I think retardation is the real answer.

Not bad...for a commie

They mean the day of selection is coming.

nah don't worry, you can already flush out most of the population that take earth resources and never use them correctly, just let the african die and nuke the chinese then think what you can do with the muslims and bam, problem solved

Robert Oppenhiemer said we were the first to use atomic weapons " IN Modern Times ". We know from sites like Gobegli-tepe that humans have been around much longer than admitted by modern science. Additionally , we are all fucking around with Bio-Hazard Level 5 Airborne pathogens like Ebola or worse. The Guide Stones may be not just a utopian suggestion , they may be a fail safe against our own fuck ups. I.E. , Captain Tripps gets loose by accident.....opps.