Lalatina

Tell her "Hello, my old friend".

24/7 BDSM slavery

Remind her that she is worst girl. She'd love that truth

Rape her.

Embarrass her.

360 and walk straight over her.

Ignore her. Look for Aqua and Wiz.

Constantly tease jer about what I am going to do to her when she least expects it
And never do anything

>360
you would just end up facing her dumbass

I'd marry her just so I could get rich and have Megumin as my consort then cucking her so she could get off it.

Lurk more

give her a crunchyroll subscription

>Not walking 720 degrees like a real boss

When did Sup Forums get so weak?

Nothing.

You horrible horrible monster.

You are worst than ScumZuma and Toyota combined.

Ignore her and try to get Megumin's attention while also staring at Aqua's ass but ultimately get ignored/thought of as creepy by all three.

Accept her into my party after she agrees to pay the tax.

Make her wear cute frilly dresses, hold her hand in public and frequently loudly compliment her on how hard and heavy her muscled body is while calling her lalatina.

I'll tell her to use her nasty body to get us some money

Kindly ask her to try to get the last pringle out of the pringles can

Enlighten her

Only correct answer.

>Neglect Darkness
>Get Megumin to notice you
>Stare at Aqua's ass

My man, you've hit a triple whammy.

I'd let her spank me until my ass is gone.

She'd miss

Make her watch Greek dub of DBZ.

She'd miss so hard that she'd hit herself.

Darkness x Shota

Call her an ugly fat sow, and fuck Megumin in front of her.

Have her teach me the secret to her abs.

What kind of retarded name is DARKNESS anyway?

reeeee

Hello Darkness my old friend.

It's the kind of name a pampered rich girl would give herself if she wanted to sounds cool and intimidating

First, I'd make her wear a full-body latex bodysuit which goes up to the neck with holes in the places you would expect. Next, accessories, including an armbinder, a ball gag, a posture collar, nipple vibrators, a corset, and a nose hook. I'd also put vibrators in her pussy and asshole whose intensity I can control remotely. Similarly, in her urethra I'd make her wear a catheter with a valve that I can control remotely, ensuring that she only pees when I make her. On top of all of that, I'd make her wear a chastity belt that I hold the key to, so that no matter how much the vibrators stimulate her, she can't touch them or herself.

When she goes out adventuring as a crusader, I would only remove the armbinder, gag, and posture collar. She has to keep the rest on under her armor.

Underrated post