Rauhnächte

Unknown light sources have been spotted all over central europe. They started when the Rauhnächte began. It has been said that during these 12 nights after Christmas the Wild Hunt is riding across the sky.
Once Odins riders are seen hunting its an omen for bad things to happen.

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rauhnacht
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilde_Jagd

fake and gay, nothing to see here lads

fug where's Geralt?!

its a ICBM

this could be a fun thread and i dont see much else going on(should probably be talking about Assange or something but ive not been keeping up much the past few days) so bump.

Russian ICBM tests.

I didn't see anything I must have been asleep. Speaking of which I'm quite tired right now

whos?

oh...

kim s

it's literal fucking masonic and kikey vagina worship that makes these stupid sayings of yours and puts demons and fallen angels here. kys tits sucker

fuel mist cloud from stage seperation

>its an omen for bad things to happen.
for you

Retired in the countryside, we're fucked

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Bwa Hahaha!

wut

It is the beginning.

>Red bull gives kikes wings

I will explain exactly what this is although it will be dismissed. That is a macrovisualization of tbe true shape of the universe. The universe is holographic and torrodial, comprised of a "white hole" expansion of "consciousness" and a boundary of decay falling back into itself.

It looks exactly like that. I dont know who is creating that image. It could be many things. It is however, in any possibility, a sign of the times.

Im going create gets for this to help you all understand, since gets are taken with much more seriousness. I want 333.

>cant just look at the post number previously and aim for something obtainable
lord give me 222
also the big bang was like a really big black hole in a much much much larger superuniverse

I already read through all of this and I can assure it is nothing.

Anyone else getting sleepy? I think it's a good time for a nap.

I'm getting really sleepy.

Freki? Geri? Fenris?

Tirolean user here, will post if I see anything

>its an omen for bad things to happen.
Shouldn't that thing be fixed into air and just be hanging there indefinitely then?

Nächste Reich?

ingen KIMS ingen KOS

At least the white frost will kill off all the nigs and sandnogs