What's the point of Sakura if Mashu exists?

What's the point of Sakura if Mashu exists?

She is what Sakura should have been but failed miserably at.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikawa-ryu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using a darling like Mashu as cheap bait
Please stop.

An inferior product exists so you can truly see how good the superior one is. It's a necessary evil.

>cheap bait
Fuck off. Nasu really fucking failed at making a Kohai character with Sakura. It took him years to get one right and here he finally managed to perfect it.
She appeared on a animated special, suck it.

>Two characters say senpai
>They are clearly exactly the same on a personal and thematic level

>An inferior product exists so you can truly see how good the superior one is. It's a necessary evil.
Well yes, Sakura is All of the World's Evils.

of course she's a neccesary evil too.

Mashu is literally nothing like Sakura

Why do Sakurafags keep pushing this? Its not like you are going to steal any 2nd hand praise for Sakura by hyping Mashu

>Mashu is literally nothing like Sakura

>Both say senpai
>Both are purple
>Both big tits
>Both kohai moe

Nothing alike

>Both say Sempai
Literally every person in Japan says "Senpai" at some time in their fucking life you moron
>Both purple
Mashu is more pink
>Both have big tits
So do a large proportion of Nasuverse females
>Kohai moe
Same as the first point

As far as their actual personalities and appearance go, they are nothing alike.

Just fuck off, wormy.

It's really sad that on 2017 people still like Sakura.

Gudako is getting married!

>Literally every person in Japan says "Senpai" at some time in their fucking life you moron
They have a distinct way of saying it to their mate. They don't add the last name to the senpai.

>Mashu is more pink
Sakura is also pink hence the cherry blossoms.

>So do a large proportion of Nasuverse females
Yeah but they aren't Kouhais

>Same as the first point
^

I just think Mashu is cute.

I've only read the first Fate VN, would you mind telling me who Mashu is?

WE WUZ

>disticnt way of saying one of the most common forms of addresses in Japan

You are a dumb, deluded cunt

>Sakura
>pink hair

So you are retarded and color blind?

Fascinating.

She is Sakura without the worm rape and angsty past.

She has the more entertaining dad too.

>Misinterprets the theme color similarity between the characters

Lmao, Her armor is fucking purple and her hair is pink. In Sakura's case her hair is purple and her battle dress is usually pink.

>Sakurafags hate their waifu so much that they try to latch onto Mashu for random and retarded "borrowed appeal"

There really is no fanbase more pathetic than the Sakurafags.

>lmao
Fucking cancer.

And Mashu shares her color scheme with Lancelot, not the worm.

Have you ever read Nasu literature? He copies and pastes all the time.

>Lancelot
>Purple, white

YOOOOO didn't you say she was pink before?

Lmao

>She is Sakura
Oh, it's a reboot? Or an alternate world?

Sad isn't it?

>Jeanne Alter
Disgusting

Look for Fate/Grand Order.

Nah new character with new design, but copy pasted personality with tons of improvements.

Fuck off

>Discount grail made heroic spirit
No thanks.

At least she is more entertaining than regular Jeanne

What did ReDrop mean by that one outfit (you know, that one)?

True I just hate how she was made. Instead of just plainly corrupting Jeanne they had to pull some convoluted crap in order for Jeanne Alter to exist.

This

They were always cancer but this is bad even by their standards

Thank you both for your patience with me.
I'll do my best.

> but copy pasted personality

See

Well, simply corrupting her would actually go against established lore. Due to her nature when she was designed she can't be corrupted.

Just remember that the person you replied to was bullshitting you and that Mashu is nothing like the wormmeister

>PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD BELIEVE THAT NASU IS ORIGINAL

He rehashes shit all the time.

Anything that is intelligent can be corrupted user, I thought Nasu didn't believe in absolutes.

Nasu didnt make the design and Nero and Arthuria are polar opposites to eachother in personality.

You either listen to me or shitposter who can't even explain how her personality is.

He either copies design and changes the personality. OR he copies personality and makes a new design. This has never stopped being wrong in the Nasuverse.

>cant even explain

Your "explanations" boil down to:

>T-THEY BOTH S-SAY SEMPAI!!!!
>BOTH ARE P-PURPLE, KINDA!

They guy could just play the game for himself and realise the amount of dumbcunt shit you are posting, cancer.

Mashu:
>gallant
>straight forward
>eager to please
>dependable
>quiet yet confident

Sakura:

>passive aggressive
>moody
>sulky
>prone to jealousy
>cowardly
>shy

Can anyone explain who Kiara is and how she made Shirou into her black cuckboy?

She's the biggest slut ever, who literally fucked the entire planet.

They don't sound anything alike.

She is pretty much Caren 2.0 but sluttier.

>Implying

>gallant
>straight forward
>eager to please
>dependable
>quiet yet confident
Those are all features Sakura quickly gains in HF. Her early personality was because of Zouken.

A cult leader with EX charisma that counsels people through sex. She stuck the planet in her vagina.

She's the bitch from Fate/extra who released BB, then absorbed all of the shitty fetishbait sakura clones and turned into a cowtitted Demon Goddess.

Presumably she used the accumulated Worstgirlness of four different Sakuras to corrupt Shirou.

>HF
Meant to say HA.

Here's Emiya Alter's profile, it explains why he became like this.

Not the Mumei that was borne of society, but a disgraced, heartless executor who has cast aside his own name. His memories are damaged, and his past is similarly lost.
The man has forsaken morality, and scorned the bonds of affection -- sneering at himself who has become as a dead man walking as he continues along his way.

"You ask if it's acceptable that an Ally of Justice would engage in acts of evil? Of course it is. I am, after all, rotted away from within."

Absent of ideals; absent of ideology -- and consequently of the highest efficiency. Virtually as a machine -- or so the nameless antihero self-proclaims. Being that the foundation of his existence is in some portions corrupted, he ushers forth merciless slaughter to the pursuit of his goals.

1/2

Derisive Heart of Steel : A
A Skill of the category of Mental Pollution, conferred as of the Servant's standing as an Alter. Differing from Mental Pollution, the Skill functions by the imposition of an invariable Concept, approximating to a mode of indoctrination. The pattern of reasoning imposed holds the defense of the Human Order as the utmost priority, and deems as acceptable the abdication of all else per the modus operandi of the Guardians. If not conferred as of a Rank of A, the strength that this man can bring to bear in his capacity as an Alter cannot be expressed.

Unlimited Lost Works.
『The Infinite Creation of Swords』 is one amongst the crowning achievements attained across the lifetime of a certain magus specialized to the forging of blades. This Reality Marble comprises of those weapons he witnessed that bore the Concept of 「Sword」, aggregated in their entirety. However, 『The Infinite Creation of Swords』 is by certain means manifested in the interior of an opponent's flesh. The minuscule Reality Marble becomes as an incredible force, shredding the target from within.

Of course, should the life of a single human vary to such an extent, a reason necessarily exists. That which abased the spirit of the man who was as the steel of a sword is said to have been a woman akin to the Holy Mother in her compassion. The price that the man came to pay in pursuing the subjugation of her Malice was the 'disposal' of her many followers; by their martyrdom did he fall to the Path of the Heretics.

2/2

Okay so she is a very charismatic slut. Why is she a slut if she is charismatic?
How did Shirou become Black by being in contact with her?

>by their martyrdom did he fall to the Path of the Heretics
So basically Angry Manjuu 2.0 then.

So Mind of Steel Shirou stuck his dick in Kiara's cavernous cunt and it turned him into Nigger Kiritsugu?

She's way beyond charismatic. She's the biggest semen demon there is. Her sex cult and influence was so big she was called a terrorist. Emiya tried to hunt her down and kill her but along the way he lost himself due to the massive amount of her followers he had to kill.

It is not known if he made contact with her and killed her. Personally I think he did.

Angra was tortured, not a mass murderer of cultists.

So everyone started hating on Nigger Archer because he killed her followers?

But how is she evil? Being a nice slut doesn't make you evil. What I fail to understand is why was Archer pursuing her?

They hate him because he's a nigger.

Her fuckbuddies were doing terrorist shit on her orders.

She was like Osama Bin Laden, only with big tits and the beard was on her muff instead of her chin.

She wants to save people but she brakes them in the process. Everyone who comes into contact with her dies or kills themselves. By the time of CCC her entire cult had committed a mass suicide.

>She stuck the planet in her vagina.
You can add breastfeeding the planet to the list too.

She herself isn't evil at all. She loves every single human being equally. Her influence over other people is. Shortly after meeting her her followers committed suicide out of love. No matter who you were, you were going to kill yourself. Policeman, investigators, even 100% gay people fell for her and killed themselves after a while so she became a threat.

>Her fuckbuddies were doing terrorist shit on her orders.
Why? Isn't she as kind as a saint?
>She wants to save people but she brakes them in the process.
This is what I don't get. She doesn't seem evil but she is?

>She herself isn't evil at all. She loves every single human being equally. Her influence over other people is. Shortly after meeting her her followers committed suicide out of love. No matter who you were, you were going to kill yourself. Policeman, investigators, even 100% gay people fell for her and killed themselves after a while so she became a threat.
Now I am starting to get the picture. That is really sad if you think about it.

Top tier waifu if you ask me.

Kudako is so cool

The anime should have been her and her yuri harem.

Fuck you typemoon.

Get over it. The nips need a male self insert.

>Fucked hundreds of people into killing themselves
>Will never love you more than another

There's already a massively yuri fate animu, and saber is a canon magical dick girl.

If they make it all gay or /d/ then the series will become an unmarketable one trick pony.

Do they explain why she became such a slut?

It would have been the same whether Guda had a vagina or not. Nasu says Mashu ain't gay anyways.

She just is, it's how she comforts her followers.

>A cult where you get to fuck the most charismatic woman in the world
>For free

Sign me up.

user, you will die.

Not a virgin, but you will die.

It really is. Given time she could have stolen the majority of the world's faith from Christianity to her. Organizations had no other choice but to label her as a terrorist and hunt her down. I doubt she ever believed she could become that big of a deal.

She came from a family that practices Tachikawa-Ryu, some sexual shit to control magic. I don't know much about it, but you can learn about the real one here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachikawa-ryu

At a young age she was very fragile so she didn't leave her bed too much so she turned to the internet and sorta became a net idol. Time passed and she became the leader of the cult. Over time her following over the internet became bigger and bigger until other religious organizations had no choice but to recognize her influence.

I am guessing Heroic spirits with Magic resist can resist her chrams?

The only known being able to resist her completely is Buddha, who can shut down 100% his sexual desire. Everyone else can fall pray to her.

Okay, so her magic teachings are sexual so that explains why she is slutty. Her past shows her to be a good girl but it seems like her power was too much for humanity.
Wow not even heroic spirits are safe. She could have been the next Jesus.

Yeah, it was simply too much for people to handle. She honestly believed in those teachings and even after all that happened she joined the war on the moon to try to bring salvation to everyone. She's filled with nothing but love for humanity.

Shirou literally burnt out trying to kill her, which is pretty ironic since both of them want what's best for humanity.

>She is what Sakura should have been but failed miserably at.
That was addressed and fixed in 2013

>Long hair
Nice, what an improvement in design.

Among many other improvements

>Among many other improvements
What are those? She doesn't even look like the same character.

Official Sakura Rankings

BB>Mashu>Passionlip>Kingprotea>Sakura Extra>Kazuradrop>Violet>Normal Sakura

Telling something of a similar story without the cooking, the moping, the worms, but killing most of the cast in equal measure all for senpai's sake.

It's a very long story.

>Jeanne Alter Santa Lily
Jeanne is simply too pure.

Pretty fair.
>Kazuradrop
Has she shown up at all to make an impression?

Nasu was exploring all of F/SN's themes except for its core one (what it means to be a hero) and plenty others in Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime long before, largely because the Nasuverse is founded on principle philosophical conceits that are consistent throughout Nasu's works. Souren Araya's motivation ties into Kiritsugu's/EMIYA's suppositions about saving people long before Fate ever came to be.

Most of his characters are variations of his previous writings. He mashes them together to create something new or tries to flash out a character he thought had bigger potential. Story themes and overall plot often mirrors something he wrote in the past too. He often has mono no aware present in his works. Originally he was inspired by Evangelion which shows in his works starting from Mahoyo and Angel Notes. Nowadays he doesn't even bother anymore since Fate allows him to reuse characters left and right.

Shirou ties back to Enjou Tomoe.
Rin is Misaya is Azaka is the haughty tsundere
Sakura is Fujino is the rape victim.
Kotomine is Araya is Nrvnqsr is the stern intellectual antagonist voiced by Jouji Nakata.
Gilgamesh is Alba is Roa is the extremely powerful but arrogant antagonist.
Kerry, Daisuke and Gun God.
Kotomine works with Gil and they're bros, Araya works with Alba (once upon a time they were probably bros), and Nrvnqsr and Roa are bros, too.
Tamamo is Kohaku.
Matthew is FSN stray servant + White Sakura from Fate Extra.
Underestimated Shiki/Zelretch/Shirou so Nero/Crimson Moon/Gilgamesh got his ass handed despite he normally being super strong I swear guise

And so on. Routes, stories and their themes can also be compared like that. Even just the beginning of SN and Tsukihime were taken from KnK Hollow Shrine.

Nasu reuses, mixes, mutates in his works everything he can. Everything new is a rehashed old sometimes with some fresh additions. But it's how the world is. Everything new is well-forgotten old. Following this rule he can spin stories non-stop

They are not even alike.

>Nasu says Mashu ain't gay anyways.
Where?