ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/12/12/trump-reportedly-drinks-12-cans-of-diet-coke-each-day-is-that-healthy/?utm_term=.42b238bd4d3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Bwa Hahaha!

Trump has to be the most ridiculous man in history
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/12/12/trump-reportedly-drinks-12-cans-of-diet-coke-each-day-is-that-healthy/?utm_term=.42b238bd4d3a

>Pepsi on suicide watch

>Jfc0ErlW
I wonder who's behind this id.

>Reading the fakest article written this year.

thats like half a gram of caffeine a day
probably ok
the phenylalanine amount explains his constant euphoria

The body changes phenylalanine into tyrosine, another amino acid that is needed to make proteins and brain chemicals, including L-dopa, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and thyroid hormones. Because norepinephrine affects mood, different forms of phenylalanine have been proposed to treat depression.

of course its not healthy

>Being this new

Your President. Sorry, Hillary.

Picture clearly shows him drinking a bottle of diet coke.

>still taking sips of water during current year

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY AREN'T YOU CONSERVATIVES CONDEMNING TRUMP? HE DRINKS WATER JUST LIKE HITLER DID WTF!?

What's with the fatshaming in the comments section?

I really don't understand the criticisms of his health, he is in his 70s but looks like hes in his 50s and acts like hes in his 30s. Whatever he's doing who cares he's in better shape than most politicians

DRUMPFHSSS TWO SIPSD!!!!!1!

Wtf impeach

>''Hit him!, it's a dirty negro!''
based

Fake news. Sage

Shill thread - pic related. sage and slide.

>88

these MSM rat people gambled everything on finding dirt on Trump, they know that's not happening so now they're just taking low-blows at non-issues like unkept fingernails or his autistic son while praying that normies don't put two and two together and figure out they've been lying about everything the whole time

Therts enuff drumpfff! I'm peach!!