How in the FUCK did he get away with it

how in the FUCK did he get away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/O7dGuorg4-FEXdEoEQMEUQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worse people showed up. Slipped under the radar.

He was a smooth criminal.

hirazen had blood on his hands with allowing the uchiha clan get wiped out. Perhaps Orochimaru wasn't that bad.

the only creepy thing is that Konohamaru isn't questioning this.

That joke was Bad. Beat it, kid who is not my son.

>konohamaru

More like cuckahamaru lmao. Dudes training the son of the dude who killed his grandfather

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

For a series that had letting go of grudges as a major theme, it makes perfect sense that Oro after paying some dues, would be allowed to slither into the background.

Stay Mad-no-Jutsu

>That joke was Bad
I'm bad.

Chumone, who's bad?

He's pretty much immortal at this point, they gave up trying to get rid of him.

Yup, why even bother

He really wasn't worth the effort it would take to permanently kill him by the end of the series.

He was killed what? Three or four times? And every time he was supposed to be dead for good.

Get these fucking naruto threads away from me, holy shit.

>stop liking what I don't like

you first

OP is the cancerous Orochimaru spammer.

He has already spammed the same thread multiple times already as expected of a cancerous Narutard

If he hadn't brought the dead Hokage to the battlefield, the alliance would have lost

>lmao

Fuck off back to your underaged Naruto reddit

this fucking guy man.

>I don't know why everyone only mentions the jews, Hitler did a lot of good things too

The same way Bush did, connections to the Feudal Lords.

>Sasuke literally only pardoned because he's the best bro of ninja jesus
>For some reason no one gives a shit about Orochimaru
>Ninja jesus even visits him occasionally commenting on how suspiciously young he looks
>he's still doing human experiments, no one fucking cares

I know Naruto pretty much became a mess in the end but this is so bad it's actually good, not to mention fucking hilarious.

This is unironically the very first orochimaru thread I've ever made. I apologize if everyone doesn't sit on this website 24/7

Stay mad son

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/O7dGuorg4-FEXdEoEQMEUQ/

>Orochimaru117.jpg

Nice lie.

>killing one of the smartest scientists in the world

Naruto isn't that dumb

Why keeping Orochimaru when Kabuto is still around... which is just as absurd if I think about it. Holy shit this manga just abandoned all common sense in the end didn't it

>he searched the archives
>what is Google images for a standard picture of orochimaru

Stay autistic friend

>kill Orochimaru
>he comes back
>makes another secret base and tries to destroy Konoha again

Keep making excuses for yourself, Narutard

What are filenames?

>goes into threads he doesn't like
>to tell people who don't care that he doesn't like the subject

Jesus m8, get a grip. Take a look at yourself

He and Aizen are basically the same exact character. I'm starting to wonder if Kishi and Kubo were exchanging ideas. Aizen performed unethical experiments and betrayed his people to reach the soul king. Orchimaru performed unethical experiments and betrayed his people to reach the source of all ninjutsu, Kaguya. Both were BTFO midway through the series. Both came back at the end to help the protagonists save the day from a worse threat.

This is a world where being a child soldier is considered something admirable. Their sense of values are fucked.

weaponized autism

>constantly spams the same Naruto thread
>somehow expects Sup Forums not to tell his cancerous self to fuck off

>newfag doesn't know how to use the archive which takes seconds

What are default filenames?

You don't speak for the entire board, newfag

>Sup Forums is one person

saddam hussein status.

He was killed, sealed, and absorbed, and came back from all these things.

Manga was written by a hack

>Implying you're wanted, Narutards

We'd be making the same argument if they executed his ass. The whole theme near the end was forgiving your enemies and ending the cycle of vengeance. Also, the world would have literally been destroyed if not for his help, that far outweighed any crimes he was committed. Why wasn't Sauske executed or Gaara? Next time some Uchiha shit come back to life summoning meteors I'd rather have the pedo snake on my side.

>Fuck off back to your underaged Naruto reddit
>underaged
>calling someone underaged posting in a naruto thread
>now I'm a faggot who is also posting in a naruto thread

worth it.

The real question is, who is going to stop him?

Because he REALLY hates bugs.

What if orochimaru was grill?

He read the writing on the wall and switched sides at precisely the right time.

What do you mean what if? He's probabaly both genders by now.

Laughed too hard at this

Anyone else here ship Jiraiya and Orochimaru?

>underaged Narutard so anally frustrated that he got BTFO that he forgot to check for pinworms

>>>/tumblr/ is that way, Narutard

Orochi's son has to use entirely gender neutral language when talking about his parent, because Orochi changes sex whenever the fuck he feels like.

Orochi is such a goddamn boss in the series.

Reminder that moot gave permission to report narutard threads

If there is one thing my fellow narutards are good it's good bait. '

It is grounded in reality. Look up Operation Paperclip for a famous example. If you have enough value for the future, even the most heinous crimes can be overlooked IF you pledge allegiance to the country who wins and asks of your help. It's called necessary evil. The real question is what role does Orichimaru have for the series in a world of peace?

moot would run like naruto all the time he was autistic as fuck

Yes yes you're a special snowflake like everyone else who writes the same thing every naruto thread. Now go ahead and reply to me with your witty comment and get it over with.

What is it about Naruto, or pretty much most shonen, that attacks such assmad?

Seriously, every thread there's people who are angry about people who like something they don't, not exclusive to Naruto.

Happens for hunter and jojo too

>What is it about Naruto, or pretty much most shonen, that attacks such assmad?
I'm pretty sure most of this is just Sup Forums being Sup Forums. First nobody gave a shit, then Naruto threads where shot on site, now they've chilled out a bit. It's really just up to what's cool at the time.

Daily Reminder

That

SASUKE

HAS

NO

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you scream that? He's been doing alright without it.

Most of him was sealed away by Itachi. The remaining parts who were stuck inside Anko for decades kinda saved the world.

Naruto threads have been deleted before, especially these Orochimaru threads.

shit writing

You can stop replying to yourself.

He lacks a hand?

He still had one though.

>This is the same guy who kidnapped people of any age for brutal experimentation. Joined a terrorist organization at one point for his own needs. Attacked his home village, and killed the leader who was also his own teacher along with killing a leader from another to do this.

Shit you're right.

can't he just grow it back like naruto?

Yeah, but he's a edgy cunt and said no.

He doesn't have the Hashirama DNA embedded so he cant.

Narutards really are desperate for their 24/7 generals.

Fuck off.

YEAH FUCK HAVING HANDS

FUCK YOU HANDS

Go take your middle school self back to

He can grow a robot arm with Ashura Path.

Did Naruto ever redraw the Rasengan dot on his new arm when it grew back?

I mean why the hell would he.

He's literally the best in the world at that.

Naruto didn't grow it back, he uses a Hashi-prosthetic.

Sasuke doesn't need one because the EMS gives him the ability to make ghost-mecha arms and the Rinnegan lets you make human indistinguishable cybernetics.

I want to say the official explanation from one of the Databooks, was that he was pardoned for his crimes due to his actions during the Fourth Ninja War and that Naruto advocated it was Jiraiya'a will to have his friend forgiven; like how Naruto and Sasuke's issues were water under the bridge.

Because of some atonement shit or something.

>look ma! I posted it for the sixth time in the same thread

Orochimaru explained that you need something like the devil to fight other devils when another big adversary appears.

Although I want to hear Naruto's exact feelings on Orochimaru being exonerated to this extent.

He probabaly had to let Orochi go if he was going to let Sasuke go. And Kabuto.

Naruto isn't a very good Hokage.

>not a good hokage

Why would literally any other village even think of attacking the leaf? Naruto just sitting there is the best insurance policy they could ever have.

He's unbeatable ninja Jesus at this point

Putting a nuke in charge of running the US doesn't mean the nuke will run it properly.

Or something like that.

Kawaki begs to differ.

>the Rinnegan lets you make human indistinguishable cybernetics.
That's some of the weirdest shit. The thousand year old eye that predates the lightbulb by a huge margin can produce cybernetics.

I know. Makes no fucking sense.

Don't question ninja magic.

Wait for them to discover the past technologically advanced civ that couldn't survive the apocalypse, and the eternal tsukiyomi is the only solution

In the end of boroto, it will turn out that madara did nothing wrong

That would be some Eureka7 AO type shit.

Maybe he said Sorry like Sasuke

You can get away with anything as long as you're sorry.