Sam Hyde?

What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on Sam Hyde?

>Please no bandwagon meme answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a good guy. I'm interested to see how this video game he's making turns out.

>no bandwagon meme answers
that is what he is, that is all he is.

He is gross and needs to take a shower.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #justicefortrayvon #kony2012

IMHO, he can't keep getting away with it.

A true visionary

Tries to bring "internet humor" (coping mechanism for millennials that it's ok that nothing matters because muh irony) into live comedy and it doesn't work since you need to be hiding behind a screen for it to have it's desired effect.

Damn this is funny
Is that from his book?

I need to see a pic of his dick for my oral rape fantasy and I'm surprised he's never posted it

Successor to cuck/libtard Tim Heidecker, the best artist currently "working"

Faggot needs to make more content. He may not have a show anymore but what's stopping him from delivering more stuff like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Less autistic vlogs. More autistic skits. More fucking with unsuspecting and uncomfortable millennials (ted talk, anime con, and art school shit).

>"Haha yea bro fuck me in arse"
>Also 154593239 "just shit posting bro"
Faggot gtfo

he's the poor man's Tim Heidecker.

old Sup Forums = Tim Heidecker
new Sup Forums/reddit= sam hyde

hes busy doing tons of shit you dont know about

>a fucking leaf

An untalented hack. He was surrounded by successful, funny people (like Nick, Charls and Andrew). But on his own? He's terrible.

Love him. Unironically changed me from a leftist.

Fucking scammer.
Not giving a single view to this idiot.

fuck you cunt eyes. go back to jacking off to your anime and shut the fuck up, faggot.

Why is his content so decentralized? Sometimes I run into an extremely well produced, high-budget-looking MDE video uploaded to a random channel with barely any views. Sam must be an idiot to spend tons of resources on editing and then not monetize the content.

I NEED more skits like this

Half of the time, I don't understand his humor.

I'm gonna FUCK the awoo

Only full blooded anglos can understand his humour

I was being sincere. Awesome Show was god-tier. MDEs catalog extends back far enough that they weren't copying them but there is definitely influence. If Heidecker hadn't thrown his career away for jews I think most of us would still like him

Wrong. Tim had a couple of good years but has been washed up since. Sup Forums was never good.

I think he does some great work and drops some good red pills and calls out the jew as much as a comedian can do without being totally blacklisted.

I don't think he is a god, the greatest comedian ever or anything. But I do like him a lot.

So what you're saying is that you gave Sam Hyde money for a fake pony dating simulator and you're angry about it.

honestly hes not funny what so ever

You're replying to Tim Heidecker right now, don't pay attention to him

Hi Sam.

Sam Hyde can translate redpills to normies perfectly through IRL shitposting. Better comedian than most hacks with a Netflix comedy special.
He just needs the right platform, [spoiler]which he can't have because he's le alt-right racist[/spoiler]

I was pretty happy with the sim desu, he is well versed in pone lore.

I genuinely like him and wish him the best.

Who would you consider to be a great comedian in current year?

If you watch HydeWars and go on the MDE subreddit, you'll learn that Sam is financially retarded.

What can I say? "Jews Rock!"

spbp

sam is funny because he's just so goofy looking. he kind of just has that weird look to him.

He can't keep getting away with it

He seems to have disappeared off youtube.

that's the only place he's uploading content right now?

I don't know any personal friends of his but a persistent rumor is that he's fucked. Blacklist means a lot more than you might think to people who's primary skill is entertainment. Can you imagine Sam Hyde working at 7-11? He'd brain someone. I think his vlogs aren't so great because he's a big idea guy. Look at Million Dollar Extreme. He's brilliant when he has the resources to make stuff like Jews Rock, but what is he supposed to do now? "Hey guys, wouldn't it be funny if kids sang Jews Rock? That'd be hilarious."

THAT IS WHAT JOE ROGAN DOES

Someone needs to give him a show and I hope it happens. He's clearly going bananas trying to stuff his ideas into a phone blog.

MDE broke up after the cancellation of the show. It's just Sam that runs the account.

I don't think the guys are friends anymore.

Trevor Noah is freaking hilarious bro

This. He is singlehandedly responsible for the newfaggotry on this board with buzzwords and meme spouting

I was a forum which had a trading club. People would lend or give their shit to friends on the internet. Will, one guy mailed another guy a Ziploc bag with a load of semen. They shut down the club after that

funny guy but a degenerate himself also

>I don't think the guys are friends anymore.

the band is gonna make it...

Sam Hyde is a genius

I haven't seen a new hydewars in ages and that's pretty much all he does.

I think he's funny and seems like a good guy to spend time with, just to shoot the shit. I truly wish him well. His comedy resonates with a lot of people I've talked to about it in a way that other humor doesn't necessarily click with. There was a point in my life where I was really sick for about a year and a half and mde shit ended up being temporary relief beyond other means I was using. I get that that's a really gay thing to say but it's true and I'll continue supporting the man until he gives up or moves on from comedy.

Nah these are though

I love him. He goes places no one will touch with a 10 foot pole, and he's been clever enough to completely debase himself while doing so. He's literally impervious to criticism (what can you REALLY say about Sam Hyde that would hurt him? Nothing). He's truly one of a kind.

WE

Seems half decent.

Unfortunately he's also an unfunny forced meme on Sup Forums.

his shit is pretty good.

His ideals align with /pol's quite well and if you shit on him you're likely a shill kike

Honestly, if you're going to fuck a trans then Edie's the top of the line. Wish I reached out to her when I lived near her city LOL.

>A fat atheist jew who is currently working on a video game
>Fanbase is social rejects larping as hardcore christians, wanting everyone else to be as miserable as them

its like there is absolutely no connection between the two

He calls out Jews on the regular nowadays and donated 5k to Stormfront. I really don't know why people seem to think he isn't genuine.

He seems like a good guy and he makes me laugh but I wish that he would put out content more frequently. Mainly Hydewars videos on YouTube.

When he is silent for so long one cannot help but feel like he is ready to quit and his channel is dying off. Which is sad.

Not familiar with his work.
Forced meme. The 2017 Millhouse.

Reminder that Sam Hyde's dad is a rich leftist who writes for Huffpo

He's genuine but my point still stands. I don't mind the guy but in the end he is a fat atheist jew who fucked trannies and an underaged girl, hopped on the alt-right train when it got popular and he is going for the low hanging fruit ever since.
I check their subreddit like once a week and I stopped counting the people who were self-admitted social rejects and underages, not talking about the people who sperged out about society and made post to depression a few hours later how they are alone. I cant stand these faggots with no self-awareness. Like how much of a failed faggot you have to be to sperg out about society like a raging autist at 15?

I could have sweared until now that Sams pops was a cop due to all the cop hate

I often think of it like Sam Hyde/MDE is for the people who thought the purpose of Tim & Eric was the sociopolitical commentary and critique of shitty consumerist culture, and the people who thought it was more about the "memes, goof, and spoofs" and critique of stupid silly stuff were more into H3H3

He is a psy op

Speak for yourself. His show was meh, but his speeches like 2070 Paradigm Shift and Rutgers University were absolutely genius.

>he's genuine
>he hopped on the train once it took off
He never "hopped on the train", he was doing crypto-"""alt right""" shit before it was even being talked about.
>his fan base is social rejects
This sort of comedy and his illustrations are naturally subversive due to current cultural trends in comedy and art. Is it really such a surprise that his fans are social rejects? It's like any extreme art form, appeals to the backwaters of society in one way or another. Either way when WP aired it briefly felt like a "we won, this is for us" sort of event.

Funny guy with no funny material.

I don't consider being against immigration and critque of today's society alt-right. Only very recently he started tweeting about jews and stuff like that

As for the target demographic, I agree but its not the typical "you need to have a certain degree of intelligence to understand this" like a lot of art or genres but its just full blown teenagers spouting shitty Sup Forums memes. its the typical teenager behavior when you think youre better and smarter than everyone and you think you understand the world from a basement like no one else.

Sam Hydes been dropping red pills since at least 2012. Bare minimum. Gtfo of here you faggot shill.

This guy is right, in his old videos he'd have frames that if you paused it it would say stuff like "whites are gathering in the midwest, buy guns now"

Fanbases for things like this are always trash. I don't really associate with the reddit or fans on here either. I've met a few cool people a while ago through mde but now the lid's been blown off and the fan base is like any other basement dwelling fan base.
I'm talking about his earlier videos, for instance, Williamsburg street interviews. Not his Twitter. The Williamsburg vids are openly mocking the people who had and currently have cultural sway in arts and entertainment. The sort of people that would call him "alt-right" with a sharp tongue now. The sort of people that would look at someone like you or me and instantly place us in a category based on shared use of this website or our looks. The sort of people that brush Sam and people like him off as white noise for whatever reason while feigning open-mindedness.