Blood Sign

Translations have completely caught up, so now seems like a good time for a Blood Sign thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMKpSwc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Blood Sign
Literally what?

Urban fantasy LN involving summoners and an omnipotent, unkillable, yandere ex-girlfriend.

I'm on volume 4. I was kind of on the fence with this one but the end of volume 3 convinced me. The White Queen is totally sick in the head and I love it.

You think the author is down for some crossovers or something?

He's already done several, a couple for his main work with other authors and 4 for just his own works. Not all of them are translated though.

Who did he summon though?

The crossovers don't involve the summoners doing the summoning, they're also usually mostly comedic.

Oh i see.

Who's got the biggest chest in this series?

Biondetta or Lu.

I should get around to reading this one day

Way too much on my plate at the moment though.

Is there a main love interest and do they develop said love interest

The entire plot is about the MCs relationship with his yandere Great Old One ex.

Sooooooo again why she didn't rape him ?

Ex, you mean they were going out before. Why did they break up?

Literally the plot is about the MC trying to kill a Queen that puts other Yandere's to shame.

She sort of does in volume 6. She wants him to love her body and soul, he is literally all she cares about.
Well I don't want to spoil the details of volume 5, but things happened and people died. Kyousuke couldn't let go of what was right for love while the Queen couldn't let go of her love for what was right.

>Time to post the scan of the inevitable "AHHHHHHHHHH" scene"

I have found Biondetta the most fun character personally. She has quite the personality that contrasts well with Kyousuke's and acts as his devil's advocate.

Nice writing

As weird as it seems, I felt it justified for this particular part.

Is this worse than The Heart?

Does this crap show any nipples?

Yes, on ch 6 of the manga

That's a Bleach thing right? Never read it so I wouldn't know. This series took a different approach to sending it's MC into despair than the standard brutality most LNs tend to use.

I want Blood Sign anime by others studio than JC staff.

Why you do this to me?

Do what now?

Renge > Higan

I guess I will try it, I haven't seen a yandere since Psycome

Fair warning that the first half-volume is a bit of a slog due to infodumping.

So this is basically 3d competitive pool?

I hope she's okay. ;_;

Mixed with sort of trading cards kind of thingish yes. There's even more rules besides this basic guide, like what determines the gravitational orientation and what gets summoned.

Forgot to mention, there's also a mini pseudo-language involved in the summons. You don't need to know it to follow the series, it's just something interested people worked on deciphering.
pastebin.com/xMKpSwc8

More harem shit, nice.

This isn't a harem.

It sort of is, but Lu and Aika are mostly background, though the first couple chapters will try to convince you otherwise.

>This series took a different approach to sending it's MC into despair than the standard brutality most LNs tend to use.

Really, it's something Kamachi is really good at. His form of bringing despair to his main characters always involves breaking down a part of them that stands as a central pillar to why they act.

Think Accelerator in OT20 and Touma in NT09.

Lol, until the white queen is killed or repelled there can't be a harem

shit

>necrobumping

Kyousuke's just being a big baby tsundere, he should just accept that he loves the WQ

I've read all volumes so far and I only now realized I should think what "Brother" was translated as.

Onii-chan? Onii-sama? Nii-san?
This is kinda important.

It's Ani-u-e

Yeah, Aniue like Miyuki in Mahouka

Oh shit, wrong series.
It's because i use Hayamin as reference

WQ's dialogue didn't strike me to be so formal.
Perhaps she's just fucking around.

You can read her dialogue here and of course, because Shiroyama is her plaything

>translations

fucking EOPs

An imouto/nee-chan(BR or not, WQ is a good actor, can do both) has exclusive rights to fuck around with her brother as much as she damn well pleases at all times.

Kyousuke should just deal with it.

Doesn't Miyuki refer the MC as oniisama?
I'm animeonlyfag though.

Now I'm interested.

Biondetta then
>I fucking hate you, go die in a fire

Biondetta now
>generic yandere oneechan

Where did it all go wrong?

She's fine with everything as long as she gets to lick up the White Queen's tears afterwards.

js06 mentioned there might be a connection to the basic vowels being a-i-u-e-o

It's because i use Hayamin as reference, wrong series though, I kinda remember she use Aniue.

Did Yukino use Aniue to call her sister, Haruno?

It was Nee-san for Yukino>Haruno

where did you read the manga, user? i can't find it for some reason