Childhood is when you idolize Hunter x Hunter. Adulthood is when you realize Berserk makes more sense

>Childhood is when you idolize Hunter x Hunter. Adulthood is when you realize Berserk makes more sense.

Neck yourself.

-t. HxH fag.

I got into both as an adult though

Old age is when you realize you're gonna die without knowing how neither of those will end

Retardation is when you care about any of this

Childhood is making creative, compelling threads.

Adulthood is making false flagging shitpost threads.

The sad truth.

same...

Wizardhood is realising both lost their way.

By the time I was an adult, I was over both of them as well as shitty crossboard memes.

>More worthless threads from wastrels.

They both need to come back ASAP, I can't take it anymore.

>HxH is a light world that gets darker
>Berserk is a dark world that gets lighter

Enlightenment is falling for the memes and believing your own shitposts.

>Childhood is when you idolize both Berserk and HxH. Adulthood is when you realize Vagabond makes more sense.

Better art, better fights, better story, and better characters. Get on the winning team.

Dont forget better release schedules.

>better art
nah
>better fights
again nah
>better story
lol no.
>better characters
in some respects yes.

berserk > vagabond

True. I'd rather deal with this long hiatus than to have it come back for a few chapters.

>implying they aren't the same thing

The art in Berserk has gone downhill, and the fights are okay now; the older ones were better. The story is good since we still have Casca healing to look forward to along with the inevitable confrontation between Guts and Griffith, but that's really it.

I think Vagabond is better than both Berserk and HxH, but all three have their weak/strong points. The art in Vagabond is definitely the best of the three though.

>better art
This is one thing I agree on a lot.
Vagabond's art is amazing.
The rest are debatable.

Both are good