Fukumenkei Noise

New band anime to air next season, adaptation of shoujo manga about a girl who becomes vocalist of a popular masked band formed by his childhood friend who loves her, to help her reach her childhood love who is now a professional composer.

Cast:
Nino: Saori Hayami
Yuzu: Daiki Yamashita
Momo: Kouki Uchiyama
Haruyoshi: Daisuke Ono
Miou: Ayahi Takagaki
Kuro: Jun Fukuyama

Staff:
Director: Hideya Takahashi (Keijo!!!!!!!!)
Series Composition: Deko Akao (Flying Witch, Amanchu!)
Character Designer/Chief Animation Director: Mariko Itoh (Log Horizon, Vivid Strike!)
Music: SADESPER RECORD (NARASAKI / WATCHMAN)
Anime Production: Brain's Base

PV:youtu.be/771Wow--Tps

They sure serious to make it good with that cast and staff

Didn't realize Nino was Hayamin. Looking forward to her singing.

Left is so cucked.

He is first guy so he can still turn the table, also why don't we watch male suffering for once, we sure love triangle or harem with female suffering

Looking foward to it. Art reminds me of Lily Hoshino's.

>glasses boy
Please tell me he wins the FeMC bowl.

No fucking way left wins with that cuck face and being a childhood friend. Glasses is endgame

The manga is still on running, by the current stage he is winning, but don't know if he will be the last winner.

Both of them are MC childhood friends, but they met at different time so left guy just unlucky that she already has a childhoos crush (glasses guy) when he first met her. Actually it is pretty fun looking at both guys suffering.

>Actually it is pretty fun looking at both guys suffering
Is it that bad?

What kind of music do they make

Reggaeton

Is this NTR?

No because it is not so full of angsts so it is fun, while I see some people complain about the drama and angst, I don't see it as bad in this manga.

Rock band

One don't own her in the first place, but sure both guys do feel like they get ntred by each other.
''Girl and glasses boy are childhood sweetheart but for whatever reason he left. She then meets new guy who falls in love with her and thinks he can be with her because her love gone, he did make her happy and all especially she loves his songs. But then her love the glasses guy comeback when they are in highschool and he thinks she fell with the other guy because she is in band with him and he knows the other guy likes her.

just have glasses and twintails fuck and be done with it. love triangle bull is just boring, and you just know he's going to win anyway.

But it is not that easy both guys want to have both her heart and voice but girl's heart is for glasses while her voice belong to the other guy. The main boy is the other guy, his name is Yuzu, the anime give him more screentime and many monologues, it shows more about his effort to win her who is inspiration in his music, especially with the glasess guy being tsundere as fuck. Many are saying even if the MC is Nino, but the actual hero of the story is Yuzu. You will feel sorry for him with how much effort he puts to help her overcome her sadnees and to get attention by the glasses guy while improving her skill as the band singer. She basically depended on him for her singing career now they are pro, and singing is a thing she loves so much. So winning her is not just about winning her love.

Anime character design

Nino Arisugawa
Main protagonist who loves singing. She wears the mask to prevent her from screaming too much whenever she can't control her feelings. New vocalist of masked band In No hurry to shout (Inohari). Stage name: Alice

Kanade Yuzuriha (Yuzu)
A songwriter who met Nino in his childhood. When he first heard Nino's voice he was drawn by her singing and he fell in love with her. Frequently seen with a cartoon of milk. He is guitarist of Inohari.

Why can't megane win for once?

Momo Sakaki
Nino's childhood friend and first love who loves music and bad puns. He suddenly moved away when they were in 4th grade and leaving behind the promise the two made that someday he will find her with her voice as a sign. He is professional composer/songwriter working under a pen name

Yoshito Haruno (Haruyoshi)
President of light music club in which Yuzu also part of the member. He is feminine and speaks like a girl. But he is handsome guy who bring all the members together. He has feeling for Miou. He is bassist of Inohari under stage name: Queen.

Forget the pic

I keep getting this confused with Anonymous;Code whenever I see headlines about it pop up.

Fuck her shit, I'm shipping these two. Momo/Yuzu OTP.

>Saori Hayami.
Looks like I'm watching this then.

Miou Suguri
Vocalist of light music club. She is an honest girl who has one-sided love toward Yuzu. She refers to herself in third person. She leaves Inohari to gives Nino spot as Alice. She is former Inohari hidden vocalist under stage Cheshire, that becomes Yuzu's stage name after Miou left Inohari.

Ayumi Kurose (Kuro)
Drummer of Light music club who never stops smiling. He is the band moodmaker who speaks in Kansai dialect. He has hard romance life. He is drummer of Inohari under stage name: Hatter

Their bromance is really good. I always crack up everytime I see this part.

Guess I will watch this.

Well it is Anonymous Noise in English, He is winning so far

If I take off the mask, will she die?

No, she will scream. She did not wear her mask in OP pic, also when she is doing Inohari gigs.