Anti White Vice

>New MSM article about not having kids
>White kids are used as the picture
EVERY
TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/wdbxjn/dont-let-donald-trump-pit-blacks-against-immigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? stop polluting the planet with all your useless cunt garbage.

Fuck off, we're full.

kill yourself

this is just the meanderings of bitter women who have past their prime and are now unable to have children.

I think the best solution to this problem is artificial wombs, for they will give these women a second chance(apart from the other myriad of things they will be useful for).

You first, bitch.

though I believe that the first infants may suffer deficiencies because we do not know how much of prenatal development is social...

If you're reading Vice, you shouldn't have kids.

>Be constantly barraged with imagery of minorities and interracial couples with le 56% mongrel children
>hey guise you really shouldn't be having kids
>pic of white children
Every single fucking time. I wonder who could be behind this

this only reinforces left-wing parasites to not have kids. right-of-center don't read this trash and will continue having kids. eventually, the only children left will be those of right-of-center families.

>black n white
>n
what did they mean by this?

kids are closer to nature and as such are more open to redpills than any adult. its no wonder they are the enemy of the liberal media.

Is it known that black kids are catalytic, they don't pollute the environment.

kek

>babby's first misanthropy

Not really, but if you want to add to the shitpile then go ahead.

You think your shitposts in my thread achieve anything? Little memer, you are nothing to the likes of me.
Look upon my flag and despair.

Im honestly not sure how a white female born after 1960 could raise a non-piece-of-shit child at this point.

White females are fucking dogshit dude. They are fucking MASSIVE whores, they lie, they cheat, they steal. No that's not "all girls". These are traits specific to white women. Let the niggers have them.

I married a black conservative woman and I cannot imagine how FUCKED my life would be right now if I married and had kids with a white bitch.

Im white btw.

I wish they had a better headline but it's meme'able
vice.com/en_us/article/wdbxjn/dont-let-donald-trump-pit-blacks-against-immigrants

>Don't have kids!
>Also, take in some refugees, we need more people to boost the economy

Really gets the noggin joggin

>so your friends are ACIDENTALLY ON PURPOSE having children

Literally the first 10-15 words of the article and I don’t think the editor knows what they’re typing

I have 3 kids and while I'd be lying if I said I've never regretted having them (we all have weak, selfish moments), I do love them more than anything in the world and they are a huge net positive in my life. Setting aside all the pleasant emotional aspects of being a dad, I don't see the point in leaving this planet without at the very least fulfilling your most fundamental biological purpose. Creating new human life is the most powerful gift that nature bestows upon us, throwing it away is just plain dumb.

Remember, always kill the Jew first.

Fucking hate ( ( ( v i c e ) ) )

>Read the comments
Sociey is finished, aren't we?

"jewbok".com/VICE/posts/1962034907163091

>Sociey is finished, aren't we?
No. In fact it's good a thing that people like that aren't reproducing.

the future looks like this, and it's beautiful :)

>overpopulation meme
Yes the world is overpopulated, by fucking niggers and shitskins.

>So your friends are accidentally on purpose having children
Did somebody have a stroke while typing this?

and chinks, don't forget chinks

Millenials say dumb shit like that. Like "sorry not sorry"

Dude, you couldn't handle a white woman.

There's no shame in that… Maybe your children or grandchildren will do better?

Comment that it's racist to only display a white kid on the article.

The thing is, white women want a Lion as their mate. They don't want a Lion who's all fucking touchy feely.

A white woman will make your life a living hell, because she's trying to tell you something the only way she knows how. She's trying to get you to be the man she thought you were when she met you and then found out the sad truth– she got more balls than you. The second you man up, the woman goes like putty in your hands. but you have to be male + kind.

No woman wants to go with a mangirl.

And poos, don't forget the loos.

>Why have kids when you can have dogs

I feel immense hatred

>New operation

covered under shitskins

Just because the cum in your beard is yours, it doesn't make you any less gay.

Lmaooo the delusion. Enjoy getting cheated on, divorced, half your money taken, and say bye bye to your kids.

And before all that happens she'll gain 60 pounds six months into the relationship and never fuck you again

Clearly a white bitch is as high as you've set your sights. Youre not interested in having a solid family for the rest of your life youre interested in "white wymins" and you will be rewarded accordingly

Look man, ok i was a little rough with how i said it but you were pretty nasty about white women, who I happen to love.

I've had dozens of relationships. I'm 49 and that what I eventually learned. My wife is crazy about me and would never dare cheat on me. If she did– fuck her I get another woman no prob. and fast.

I'm trying to tell you the truth.

It’s very Jewish thing i ever heard.

It's about masculinity, and self confidence. Can you honestly tell me you are that self confident? Because if you were, why would any woman want to leave you?

With joose you loose.

African kids are efficient stores of carbon. We could solve global warming if we had ten billion African children then freeze them in the Antarctic permafrost.

you gotta admit it's pretty creepy how they always try to be inclusive unless it's an article about not making kids

Keks for trying to help him see what you believe to be the light.
He is in america though, land of jewish lawyers and feminism. Might not be the same.

Your advice is still positive to me.

Lmao even McGinnis fucked the dog on this one

Honor, integrity and gratitude– you're dangerous lol.