Ah, user. Hello.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_fBsbqCob4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to lick those feet.

is this from some Atelier?

it's not that common to see Japanese artists drawing proper feet indeed

Alchemists are required to have nice feet

Arland saga anime when? Why did they make an anime out of literally one of the worst Ateliers released this decade?

it should also be required to have the proper number of phalanxes

>cutie three. one four alchemist
what's that supposed to be?

I just bought Atelier Sophie.

I bought Atelier Annie years ago on DS and it was meh as fuck.

Where's Iris?

I want to caress those feet and call her pretty.

I think it's because it had a male protag and they wanted to get the self-inserting audience, so the anime was part of the marketing

>Arland saga anime when?
Literally never.

>Why did they make an anime out of literally one of the worst Ateliers released this decade?
Male protagonist.

That actually seems pretty logical. I'm in the process of trying to platinum E&L right now, and god fucking damn it, it does not have any of the charming or redeeming features from the 4 games preceding it. Slogging through it is so painful, but I'm determined to do it.

>I just bought Atelier Sophie.

is it good?

It's better than Annie but that's as far as I'll say

fug

ah, well, whatever, I like the rendering of the characters

Does the dusk series available on steam?

>Atelier thread in Sup Forums

Ok sure

The only one on Steam is the Mysterious series.

Where does one start with Atelier?

>Arland saga anime when?
Well we are living in the age of miracles, keep praying with me.

Atelier Rorona Plus if you have a Vita.
Atelier Totori if you don't.

Atelier is divided up into sub-series. Find the beginning of any of those and play it.

>this exists
Guess Ill watch it tonight

>>Sup Forums

Rorona+ is on ps3 too, overall the arland trilogy is pretty much mandatory for enjoying atelier games.

Don't forget Mana Khemia.

Guess I'll start off with the Arland trilogy then. Not a fan of video games, but all the art I've seen over these years makes me want to at least try it out. Good thing I still have my ps3.

Is the Mysterious saga as gay as the Arland saga?

China needs to sell high quality Atelier cos, those are god tier cloths.

I want to impregnate Rorona.

Nothing will ever be gayer than Arland

>Logy got the Sterk treatment

Why would you put that in a pie, ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=k_fBsbqCob4

did he become a male christmas cake too

fuck this bitch

This thread has nothing to do with anime or manga

There's an atelier anime.

What does she do?

Reminder that Solle is the best girl.

I played pic related and it was quite the shock see what the series has become. Did i miss something? I played mana khemia 1 and 2 and i was in complete love with gust at the time.

fug

Start with the first game, Salburg. Or just the first translated one, Iris.

The series actually returned to the roots but unfortunately they didn't made a game even half as fun as MK ever since. I would still rank ps3/ps4 atelier highter than Iris though.

She turns cake Rorona into a loli, and in one of the ends of Meruru she turns everyone permanently 14 years old

>Love interest gets turned into a loli

>be nepshitter
>want more CGDCT
>spend mommy's birthday present money on some ateliers
>get raped because they are grindy and hard as fuck, and give up after getting the shitty endings for both
>mfw people say atelier is good

Why do people enjoy those stupid games again? It's like 20 hours of grinding for each 5 minute cutscene.

Every fucking thread

Never thought i'd say this to someone about an atelier game but holy shit git gud, don't blame the game for your lack of skill

It's hard though

>find atelier utterly trivial unless you're getting into dlc/plus bosses
>play nep
>have to grind by chapter 2

We're not meant to be.

I'd still hit it

The grinding in nep is mindless as fuck though. Atelier is hard to understand. In nep, you grind for an hour, and get rewarded with 15 minutes of silly character hijinks. In Atelier, you grind for 3 hours, fail the main quest, grind for another 5 hours, pass it with a terrible grade, and get 2 minutes of rorona talking to her fucking neighbor or something.

Atelier games are all about time management. Don't grind, if you need to grind, you're playing it wrong, also don't expect to get the perfect ending on the first playthrough without reading some kind of walkthrough and in that case stop playing.

If a newbie like me who suck at games in general could finish these games, why can't you?

Maybe Arland series are one of the first games I got in ps vita, I still have a good memory playing it. The characters were endearing even if everything was quite girly.

I wish this was bait.

DO NOT GRIND.

Battle Lv is basically worthless. You go and craft the best weapon you can, the best armor you can, the best accesories you can, the best dmg items you can and the best healing items you can.

You initially know nothing, but there's a noticeable breaking point around lv25-30 in alchemy where you become a living goddess.

You advance through Alchemy. Gust tries to make each system distinct enough, but the general gist of it is trying to get good traits from the base items to the completed items.

There's a decent tutorial, complemented with a help encyclopedia.

If you battle recklessly, of course you'll lose out in the end. Fuck you'll probably fail Shallie somehow, since the exp gain is marginal.

>don't expect to get the perfect ending on the first playthrough without reading some kind of walkthrou

Too complicated for a simple mind such as myself. I just want to have fun in my free time; Atelier is so stressful, which is a shame, because I love the characters.

dumb JC poster
I appreciate the advice but I'm mou damedame at this point.

>black hair draping over the shoulder
>glasses
>senpai-like character with mysterious background

Why does this recipe always result in the best girls?

>pass it with a terrible grade
>rorona
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, because Rorona is actually pretty challenging at the beginning if you don't know what you're doing. Once you get to the point where you actually get items you can sell for money to get the ball rolling, it's essentially a breeze from there.

It's a good Atelier game to start the franchise with. Atelier Sophie was a comfy from start to finish. After finishing Sophie, get Firis, then Mana Khemia & Iris on PS2.

You sick fuck.

No you.

Atelier iris on the ps2 so you can play a regular JRPG and do alchemy! :^)

Then wonder how you go from messenger of the gods / world savior to cute girl who needs to slang potions to keep her store open. Atelier iris 1 and 2 are legit good though, never got to play 3.

She's the greatest trolling mastermind.

Best Atelier.

Fuck Gust for what they did to her in Meruru.

Anything after Arland isn't a true Atelier game.

>Anything after Arland isn't a true Atelier game.

But Arland didn't have gay marriage