Foreigners

Rural retard Sup Forums will defend foreigners coming to America and changing thinges all because it's President cheeto dusts wife. 200 year old tree is being cut down all because Mrs. Pretty thing wants it gone. Fuck you hypocrites.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5079668/white-house-magnolia-tree-removal/
twitter.com/newsweek/status/945693270277009409
youtube.com/watch?v=kw7a_lIoFUg
archive.is/vF57M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

her house until 2020.
suck it.

just because something is old doesnt mean its worth keeping around

It is dead and they are going to make furniture out of it.

it should only be brought down if there is an environmental/safety reason to do so. If she wants it down for cunty purposes then she should probably get gassed.

Sort of like the constitution

The Cheeto Dust family loves tearing things down. Can't wait for 2018 when we take back the house #ImpeachDrumpf

Wow, seems like stuff dies around Cheeto dust rather often

Tree falls apart.
Liberal idiots lose their shit and scream Impeach.

You can't make this up! These retards will lose their shit at everything that Trump does.

It's fun to watch these idiots, sad to think they're human in some way.

time.com/5079668/white-house-magnolia-tree-removal/

>Stephanie Grisham, a spokeswoman for Melania Trump, says the first lady reviewed reports about the tree from the U.S. National Arboretum and explored other options before deciding to remove a portion of the tree for safety reasons.

>Grisham says the first lady has asked that wood from the tree be preserved, and that seedlings be readily available if there’s an opportunity to plant a new Magnolia tree.

obviously you need to lurk more, no one here likes the constitution

Lmao poor tree hugging faggots just keep getting blown the fuck out

Yep, exactly. "Free speech" needs to be revised. Hate speech can't be tolerated in a multicultural society, it disenfranchised many minorities.

Nice Sup Forums BTFO

Click bait article that’s getting them shredded for it on twatter
twitter.com/newsweek/status/945693270277009409
>the tree is essentially dead and is only ‘standing’ with the aid of supporting cables. The removal of the tree is after advisement from expert from the American Aboretum Society.
Learn to read, nigger.

THE MEDIA IS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING TO COVER EXCEPT FOR ACTUAL NEWS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The left still can't meme

news companies know that people can invent some very strong delusions based on headlines. they purposefully leave out the fact that she consulted professionals, that the tree was on life support, that it was suffering and dying and could only support itself with structural assistance.

she pulled the plug on this suffering tree. aren't leftists in general all for assisted suicide?

Hazard trees are hazardous. OP is fag

>>>/leftynigger/

phonefag

Literally the consolidation of the Presidency and Chancellorship's power. Fourth Reich imminent. IMPEACH DRUMPFT!

This is a slide thread
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do not reply to shills
Do no bump shill threads
Sage and ignore

BUT ALWAYS, ALWAYS NAME THE JEW AT SHAREBLUE

HI THERE OLIVER, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

The structural integrity of the tree is compromised and poses a safety risk.
Theure also gonna plant a new tree in it's place.
Fake news is fake and OP is a faggot.

>planted by Andrew Jackson

this seems ominous Trump is a big Jacksonboo

>"civilisation exists because men plant trees they will never see grow"
>then some third-wife literal whore from some slav shithole country cuts it down for no reason

Oh, so droopy pants drumpf killed the tree. It was probably that fucking little asshole Barron, he'll probably end up a serial killer with demented cheeto as a father.

Not an argument

Not an argument

hi shareblue can you try harder next time

The US doesn't have a Chancellor, user.

Did you even read the article? The tree has been dead for decades and now the wires holding it up are starting to fail. A bunch of tree doctors recommened its removal.

WAIT... you're larping as a libshit, aren't you?

Good show, lad, you almost got me.

Magnolia trees are the niggers of trees. They are useless and make a mess in the yard.

it's a dying tree
it's a safety hazard
fuck off shill

It’s been dying since the fucking 70’s when democrat carter was in the house
>>>/leftyniggerplebbit/

>appeal to authority
logical arguments aren't the only form of elucidative discussion. sorry, kiddo. if you refuse to listen to reason because it doesn't fit into some arbitrary format, then you're going to miss out on a lot in life.

>Oh, so droopy pants drumpf killed the tree.
No faggot the tree is over 200 years old and died cause it's over 200 years old.

They tore down our monuments to our dead, why should I care for your tree?

I actually want to discuss why rural retard Sup Forums iso fine with this foreigner coming here and changing our way of living.

>Share blue
LOL kys Russian shill

Trees don't just die like that, idiot.

Why is it okay for a foreigner to make these decisions? Thought Sup Forums was against foreigners..

Hypocrite

They die when they aren't able to support themselves and are literally held up by support cables.

Low effort.

she isn't a foreigner, she's a u.s. citizen (if you're referring to melania trump).

Bump

Proof???? Thought so, have some rubles, Vlad.

>cutting down a single tree on land that you don't live on is affecting our way of life
What's it like being a colossal retard?

>She's a US citizen
Yeah only because she married cheers and why do you guys want to send us Latinx back to Mexico when you stole this land from us in the first place, gringo?

Yeah. The constitution isn't kept because it's old. It's kept because it's actually good.

>b-but muh 2nd place trophies
Eat shit, redneck. I don't want to see any of you complaining about traitor confederate monuments.

>not using the wood to make chairs, violins and portraits
i want this globalist kike impeached

hey buddy, your spaniard ancestors stole it from the natives many years before we black people were enslaved and used to prop up the u.s. economy. you're going down an extremely slippery slope if you want to start arguing about nativism.

>If you agree with removing one (1) tree, you mist support removing Confederate statues
Nice false equivalence, but thanks for arguing in favor of keeping the staties

>Spanish
I'm indigenous, idiot. Don't you have a watermelon to chase?

>Yeah only because she married
I agree, we should only acknowledge citizenship of those born in America. That way we can deport even more shitskins.

Yeah this, it's already dying

>why do you guys want to send us Latinx back to Mexico when you stole this land from us in the first place, gringo?
We conquered you, Pedro, and the land that we didn't conquer, your ancestors sold to us.

>We don't even carve a whole obelisk.
How is freemason magic supposed to work with fake shit like this?

>time.com/5079668/white-house-magnolia-tree-removal/
fucking hell, people are losing their shit over some tree pruning now
'politics' has become so petty

Because Americans are superior.

It's falling over and being held up artificially, you stupid clickbait believing fuckstick.

If she plants two trees somewhere else it should be fine.

>thinges

>suddenly the left cares about old American things

user, this is David Brock, you're fired

>Conquered
This guy's been watching Mel Gibsons apocalypto. You didn't conquer anything, you genocided peaceful people who showed you have to cook corn and make tortilla shells

Fuck that, cut the old piece of shit down and put a nice statue of DJT in it's place.
If the fuckin tree gonna die then kill it now.

Prove you're the real David or I don't believe you.

Tree hugging soyboy bitching about a tree.

To be this butthurt over nothing.

I don't care about the tree much, I just think you guys are hypocrites for wanting traitor confederate statues to stay up when foreigners want them taken down but not whenough Mrs Cheeto (foreigner) wants a 200 year old tree takend down cuz she's a cunt.

>we should keep an old, dead tree around because it's too old to fail

environmentalists are goofy, a dead tree is just a fire hazard. remove the dead tree and allow a new one to sprout in its place that's how nature fucking works.

no, you aren't. you're a mutt demanding a birthright.

This

Melania is a decent person, she doesn’t just brake shit like her ((husband)).

I’m not saying she’s a genius either, but you have to give her the benefit of the doubt, she doesn’t even want to be there

Have you even looked at pictures of this tree, read anything about the condition that it's in or know of any of the damage that's been done to it in the last 30 years?
No, I figure you're just retarded and don't know what you're talking about.

>You didn't conquer anything, you genocided peaceful people who showed you have to cook corn and make tortilla shells
Right, we conquered you. You think conquering people involves sitting around and singing kum-bye-ya?

>topple statues
viva la revolution!
>topple tree
DRUMASDPF!

Sport proof than, idiot.

Genocide enabler.

Wouldn't it be better to off yourself than live as a miserable, worthless, dumb fucking cunt for the rest of your life?

>Genocide enabler.
Yes. And?

I have a wonderful life, thanks

You're a piece of shut and that's why we're going to out breed you white trash rednecks. I've fucked over 40 white girls, jizzed my Mexican sperm inside the pussy.

>Sport proof than, idiot.
What the shit does that even mean? Sport proof than?

>200 year old tree is being cut down all because Mrs. Pretty thing wants it gone.

Considering that tree is unsafe and ready to collapse, the may be the first correct thing the Trump administration has done.

I'm gonna miss that tree

>Gringo can't even understand his own language
Yeah, gringo, give proof

This isn't about cheeto, this is about rural retard Sup Forums being hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=kw7a_lIoFUg

Look at the fucking link posted above.
Google it.
Go to wikipedia.
I'm supposed to spoonfeed you because you're too stupid to know what youre talking about before opening your mouth to comment? Are you sure you're not a liberal?

such a waste of those diggits for shitty bait trolling

>muh digitz xd
Shut up, nerd. Kek isn't real.

Idc about the tree, why rural retard Sup Forums is hypocrites?

#metoo
Never forget that one tree, somewhere behind a fence, on private property. -that ive never seen before.

You have to go back.

>trees are the same as statues

tell me what that specific tree meant user. I'll know what the statue represents cause they all have plaques with a bit of history inscribed.

What would be the last refuge of a spying device? If you wanted something to be permanent where would you conceal it?

You'd have to be a horrible person to remove a 200 year tree. Only a villain would do so. There must be a reason.

It's just a hunch.

It was planted by Andrew the Slave owner Jackson.

Actually, you have to go back to Europe.

You're going into a work camp.

it's kept because it would be replaced with something further left than the ussr, or something so far right its like a chilling parody of hitler

>Cheeto Dust
Implying you don't exist on cheetos and ramen

lol

What is Trump getting a divorce? It's hers till 2024

Make me, pussy bitch. Your little online threats aren't shit.

>tipsy posting
settle down m8

From CNN itself you dumb nigger faggot.

archive.is/vF57M

>The south facade of the White House will undergo a dramatic change this week: the historic Jackson Magnolia, a tree that has been in place since the 1800s, is scheduled to be cut down and removed.

>The enormous magnolia, one of three on the west side of the White House and the oldest on the White House grounds, extends from the ground floor, up past the front of the windows of the State Dining Room on the first floor and beyond the second-level executive residence. The tree has had a long and storied life, yet has now been deemed too damaged and decayed to remain in place.

Die in a fire.

It’s dying and it’s cant be saved. The WH arborist has recommended it be cut down because it will be a giant rotting stick in the ground. Stop spreading lies.

You know that trees die of old age right?

God, what a shitty slide threadl