Putin: Syria liberated, refugees should go back home

>Russian President Vladimir Putin says that Syria has been liberated from terrorists and that Syrian refugees now should return to help restore the country.
“The situation in this country [Syria] is gradually changing. The Syrian armed forces, supported by the Russian military, have liberated from terrorists almost the whole territory of the country, including historic Christian regions,” Putin said on Monday at a meeting with the heads of Orthodox Christian congregations, RT reports.
Moscow will help restore holy sites not only of Syria’s Christians, but also Muslims and Jews, the Russian leader stated.
“We will help also the members of other faiths, including Muslims, who, as we are well aware of, have also suffered greatly at the hands of bandits, terrorists and radicals,” Putin said. “We will also help Jews, a number of organizations have already reached us with a call for help in restoration of Judaic holy sites.”
Russia’s president reiterated the importance of a working group created by the Russian Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches. The workgroup’s goal is to list the destroyed temples in Syria in preparation for their reconstruction.
The return of the Christian population, as well as of the refugees of other faiths, might play the crucial role in restoration of peaceful life in the war-torn country, Putin stressed.
“Over the past few years the Russian state alongside with the Russian Orthodox Church, as well as other religious organizations has provided humanitarian aid to Syria. It’s very important that the peaceful life is established as soon as possible, that the people can return to their homes, begin to rebuild the temples and churches,” Putin stressed

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.4018/putin-syria-has-been-liberated-time-for-refugees-to-return.html

archive.is/NI5hF

Other urls found in this thread:

alaraby.co.uk/english/News/2017/11/29/China-to-deploy-Night-Tigers-to-Syria
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-29/china-deploy-elite-troops-syria-fight-alongside-assads-army
archive.is/xXOaF
thediplomat.com/2017/12/chinas-americanized-military/
businessinsider.com/russia-and-china-discuss-linking-currencies-to-end-the-usd-dominance-2017-11
telesurtv.net/english/news/China-Sends-Troops-to-Syria-to-Fight-Chinese-Islamists-20171130-0001.html
jcpa.org/chinese-troops-arrive-syria-fight-uyghur-rebels/
archive.is/Npm3o
editindia.blogspot.com/2015/04/credibility-crisis-news-website.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>refugees should go back home

bump

I'll be damned. This thread is being slid. Won't bump.

Except the ones that left were never fond of secular government in the first place.
They just saw an opportunity to get gibs

They won't go back, they are all fucking economic refugees, just looking to leech welfare and rape white women

bump

btw the guy who presided over a half million deaths is still in charge thanks to me

This is a dare. Exposing the fleeing war fraud of the EU.

good post

>Syria liberated

Don't know if I quite agree with all of that. It appears Trump and Putin worked together to clear Syria. When finished, the US walked away leaving Putin with the keys. In addition China has moved 5K troops into Syria. I call that a checkmate.
alaraby.co.uk/english/News/2017/11/29/China-to-deploy-Night-Tigers-to-Syria

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-29/china-deploy-elite-troops-syria-fight-alongside-assads-army

bump

bump

It was always in my head that refugees "escaping" a country that is relatively stable(by wartime metrics) in the first place was just bullshit. The excuse by leftists/western governments to support such a move was just asinine.

How do you expect to improve or fix the middle-east, or any country for that matter, if your first response is to remove all of the people that could accomplish it by reasonable means? Just making the middle-east proportionately a shittier place with each welfare-leech imported.

your country is liberated from ISIS. why are you still here?

They will never ever return, its too late, they've blended in and you'd have to find them first.

They don't wish to improve anything. It is just a line.

Of course not when they empty the middle-east of people who would improve it and corrupt them into welfare-degenerates.

Observation noted

bump

... to shiite death squads and assad's concentration camps

the old Poo was a KGB spymaster who knows how to influence simple western idiots

Death camps

archive.is/xXOaF

>Syria liberated, refugees should go back home
The main problem that 90% of "refugees" are not from Syria.

I agree with this.
I guess when Trump stopped arming ISIS like Obama was, they collapsed.
I haven't heard of us bombing anymore regular Syrian Army units either since Trump became President.

>Syria soon to have an ethnic German majority

kek. That made me spit my coffee.

>B-but Putin caused the refugee crisis to destabilize western nations!

The majority are, but only by a slim margin, like 50-60% last I checked. The rest are all economic refugees.

>elite Chinese forces
So the equivalent to a green grunt fresh off Paris Island? lmao the chinks get decimated in war games

They are coming from North Africa.

dont think that putin is a samarita, he acts only in russia interest
The Us created or supported ISIS because they thought it would bring Assad down, so they could then install a pro US puppet in Syria
Russia/Putin cant risk that, and they have very few partners, so they had to defend Syria/Assad
Putin does not care about the refugees, and pushes the "we went to war for europe and now because of us the refugees can go home" mentality, in order to get a bonus out of it, its just propaganda
Not hitting on Russia, but we must be clear, that Putin only cares about Russia, just like as the US only cares about their interests

>Putin doing more to help Europe than any European leader

Really makes you think.

Yes a lot of them are, but most of them are arriving there legally. The boat people coming in from Libya illegally is a small number compared to the total.

Great we have a state now to legally send ALL refugees, since you know, all the lefties keep saying they are all from syria

>So the equivalent to a green grunt fresh off Paris Island? lmao the chinks get decimated in war games
Underestimating your enemies is an error idiots make, read a little bit of history before opening your mouth

>Really makes you think.
This.
I like Putin, and the more libtards bitch about him, the more I like him.

Ok Zhang
>Two Chinese armored brigades clashed in a week-long training exercise at the Zhurihe Training Base in Inner Mongolia in 2015. Both brigades were equipped with identical armored vehicles and weapons. The Blue opposing forces brigade (OPFOR), however, was organized and fought in the fashion of a United States brigade combat team.

>The Red friendly force was crushed. “Within an hour we were hit with airstrikes, enemy satellite reconnaissance, and cyberattacks … Frankly, I never imagined it would be this hard,” said Wang Ziqiang, the armored brigade commander of the Red force. Wang’s political commissar Liu Haitao was caught on camera sobbing after the defeat. In adocumentaryaired on state television days before the 19th Party Congress in October, Liu said that his unit was initially very confident of victory over the Blue team, which was formerly a sister unit. “But over the course of seven days, we were beaten … we lost because we didn’t meet realistic combat standards when training our troops,” he said.

thediplomat.com/2017/12/chinas-americanized-military/

most " rapefugees " that came are not even syrians ffs . they are mostly pakis , afghanis, iraqis and other shithole . and i m talking about sandniggers . cause also nignogs coming from nigeria

I mean,our homicide rate is higher than Syria at its harshest moment in their entire war,and no one here has claimed refugee status even though the north of the country is mostly a inhabitable shithole that is just as bad as a warzone,they only went to Europe for gibs and to replace the local population

I don't think that is the point. It doesn't matter how good they are. What matters is, who is going to attack them? Who is going to be the first army to directly hit Chinese regulars?

Fucking anyone with a competent military according to this Shit, Straya could lay waste to the chinks in a week

>Syrians left because Syria is a war torn country
>Syria is no longer a war torn country
>Syrians should return to Syria

Logic is racist
>Muslims should return because

I believe you are right to a degree. But now the US has a new president. We are no longer funding ISIS. The real enemy is the EU and the Rothschilds. The US, RUS, and China all need to get rid of their fiat central banks. So for now, we are the best of friends. Fuck the NWO

businessinsider.com/russia-and-china-discuss-linking-currencies-to-end-the-usd-dominance-2017-11

Hey, newfag. Lets lot derail the thread to a fucking "My army better than yours." Lurk more

The EU bankers rely on these rapefuges to provide the necessary base for credit expansion. The middle and lower classes are tapped out, you need new people with a clean credit history to keep the gravy train rolling. The EU isn't about to give the debt serfs away, at least until the figure out that these people cause extreme damage to social wellbeing of the native population such that they revolt.

>newfag
Only newfags call others "newfag"
Fuck off faget

Maybe 40ish% of them are syrian, The others are from other parts of the middle east and niggers. WHY were niggers even let in? I cannot comprehend this.

Yeah Omegle has gone to shit but any funny stuff??

Kek

bump

The goal of migration is to weaken the middle east and steal their population.

Syrian Official: China Not Sending Troops to Fight Chinese Islamists
"It's not true, it's just a report from bad sources, including opposition and Gulf aligned websites,"
telesurtv.net/english/news/China-Sends-Troops-to-Syria-to-Fight-Chinese-Islamists-20171130-0001.html

There were never any Syrian refugees to begin with.

This is where things are going to get interesting. Germany said this is temporary, Greece is sinking their ships along with the Italian mafia. When they won't go back it's gonna put some backs on the wall. Time to get out there and start predicting the happenings to your friends.

pretty based

I agree they should return and they should use Hillary Obama Soros Merkel Vatican money to pay for the rebuild, they should tie all five to a chair and make them watch the entire thing while eating the worst muslim food they can find.

Here is a report from 7 days ago. It appears they are indeed there.
jcpa.org/chinese-troops-arrive-syria-fight-uyghur-rebels/
archive.is/Npm3o

True story, a car dealership in Germany sent a rejection letter to a Syrian telling him he was unqualified. Then it said the war was over and that he was needed in his home country to rebuild, and that he'd be better off trying that instead.

The media fucking exploded.

This. Death by the infamous goat ballsack.

PUTIN, NO!!!!

Chinks have already beaten America in a ground war once, NK wouldn’t even exist today if the Chinese hadn’t intervened

>PUTIN, NO!!!!
This type of response is reserved for cucked nations, i.e., Germany, Sweden, Canada.

Wasn't the US the first cucked country to ever exist? niggers and shit?

Based Putin.

Holy fuck that is priceless.

a fishy sounding story from a known BS 'news' site.

editindia.blogspot.com/2015/04/credibility-crisis-news-website.html

Just more russian intelops AFAIC

or the country run by jews aka amerimutts

Returning to the homeland is not the refugee mission. The mission ends when the infidel is gone. Lock and load to defend freedom of speech and religion, citizens.

Everything went better than expected.

>Implying any of the refugees are actually Syrian

The point of a 'refugee' is to go home after the crisis. After world war 2 refugees went HOME.

refugee has become a codeword for white genocide.

I wish,Trudeau will make them all Canadian citizens so they vote for him.