Youjo Senki

How do you stop a Youjo from becoming a Shoujo anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/ColorAnon
docs.google.com/document/d/1mqyUuYE7zSY_9ed1IsehOQ0r9_X8_yU8zG3bTaXmRkI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You love her for only her body
Disgraceful

Is the WN translated somewhere?

I wonder how bored someone must be to learn kanji and then translate a poorly written WN.

SIEG HEIL

>ywn sensually slide your finger between each of Tanya's ribs after an exhausting battle, feeling every breath of hers as she tells you to wipe off every drop of sweat.
>ywn caress her back, rubbing each and every vertebrae with your finger then running your whole hand down her spine as if it were a beautiful harp.
>ywn lightly nibble on Tanya's magnificently fragile collarbone admiring her pure white skin as she berates you on your awful neck massages.

Her body is perfection user.

No, it's a bonus.

>Not giving her a full body massage.

Wew

I want this aryan loli to become the ultimate dictator.

>Shoujo

Reminder that the "Senki" in Youjo Senki isn't just about the Empire but also about the war with Sonzai Ekkusu.
This won't end until Tanya either submits to Sonzai Ekkusu or succumbs to death

Sonzai X totally forgot about her in WN and not much better in the LN so far, where only angels showed up later, twice.

you don't.

You accidentally on purpose your commanding loli, forever enshrining her as a martyr and heroine for the nation.

>pic
completely drawn and colored version when?!

CHOCO!

How many times to I have to hand this out today?

>man with a vagina
This is homo

>Still no RerugenXTanya doujin in sight
Life is truly suffering

>What's for lunch today, Ruru?

>man with a vagina

Any relationship with Tanya would be homo.

That's a cute mouth-pussy.

>mouth-pussy.
Speak fucking normally

So when is she going to start lusting for cock?

I like the way you think.

That's a cute vagina dentata.

where do you think you are?

That jump scared the shit out me

Page 5 is finished. Any comments and critique is highly appreciated.
I don't seem to be able to post the full size, it keeps giving me an error. You can view the full size on my Patreon page.
patreon.com/ColorAnon

I know where I am but have some dignity, man.

Those don't sound like the kind of words that would come out of a nice mouth-pussy

Does Tanya grow up to be pettanko or does she have an average athletic body?

You have to go back.

I want a vanilla doujin of that shipping

If I like tanya does that mean I'm gay?

>That's my Image
You're welcome

Reincarnation is an actual thing in YSverse
If a man reincarnates into a woman in his next life then he's a woman now. It's not gay, otherwise everyone would be.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

>implying everyone isn't gay
t. /u/

What about spiritual balls?

Since she would never end up having comfy rear position and will have to train and fight til the end, yes she is going to be fit midget.

I'd like to fit my midget in her comfy rear position

na as long as you two don`t kiss everything is good

true

Would user wear one?

If I were girl with bad (really horrible) taste, maybe.

slavs image is permanently damaged

Totally not gay for an old man to make a face like that at the sight of a young man. Not not in the least.

Fuck you, source.

You'd have to be more than just bored.

It was damaged by Gays on Ice. But we always have Kalinin (from FMP) and Balalayka to save it

Great!

You don't have enough promotions.

That's more than the regulated daily K-Brot ration.

that's potatoes you nut

>rerugen
>lt. colonel
>young man

Manga Zettour is so adorable. I want every chapter to have him in it.

How can anyone compete with topslav french fry?

in no way

>the frenchfry will never blackmail you into being her errand boy for Hotel Moscow and her eternal love slave
WHY GO ON FAMILY

Probably one of Gujira's work, I could be mistaken though

>he knows about gayshit

He has straight shit too retard

but you recognized gay

No it's spiritual homosexuality

Just don't hold hands

>fit midget
That description made me laugh more than it should

Considering how common it has become to know about Succubus (male), i assume recognizing that artist is just as common as well.

And that gyaru train sex thing is always worth going back to

did they also kill the notrussian tsar and family?

So what? Fuck him. The last good tzar was killed in 1881.

Im translating it user but idk where to upload or yet. I just finished the first prologue chapter.

Until I decide where to host the translations just know this is need to me and I can't promise it'll be professional quality, Im just trying my best.

Here is my review edit: docs.google.com/document/d/1mqyUuYE7zSY_9ed1IsehOQ0r9_X8_yU8zG3bTaXmRkI/edit?usp=sharing

This portrait reminds of a certain vidya artist who does similar portraits but I can't quite remember the name.

You're doing god's work user.

I have a lot if free time, and my god yes it wasn't the best but it was still entertaining.

Doing Sonzai Ekkusu's work user

>ywn receive Daniel's juicy cock
Why even live?

You're very welcome, I just hope its still worth reading. As much as I want to stick to the original material I think it still feels like it needs more refinement, some text is rough.

Next chapter will come next week after my exams.

Break her hymen. Now she will never be a shoujo.

shojo != shoujo

Plz don't lewd the duckling

Ne lewds around here, Lt. Colonel, don't worry.

So apparently Visha has sentient caterpillar eyelashes now too in the mango.

Based on Youjo Shenki 9, I have figured out what Visha is made of.

70% potato, 20% choco, 10% oppai.

Can somebody post the Tanya ancap meme face? I forgot to save it last time I saw it

This is a pretty good one.

Here you go. May the hand of the free market guide your path.

Faggotry isn't allowed in the empire, go back to Norden.

still my favourite meme from this season's anime

I've found the source the first paragraph is based on:

>It (war) has at least been stripped of glitter and glamour. No more may Alexander, Caesar and Napoleon lead armies to victory, ride their horses on the field of battle sharing the perils of theirsoldiers and deciding the fate of empires by the resolves and gestures of a few intense hours. For the future they will sit surroundedby clerks in offices, as safe, as quiet and as dreary as Government departments, while the fightingmen in scores of thousands are slaughtered or stifled overthe telephone by machinery. We have seen the last of the greatCommanders. Perhaps they were extinctbefore Armageddon began. Next time the competition maybe to killwomen and children, and the civil populationgenerally, and victory will give herself in sorry nuptials to the diligenthero who organizes it on the largest scale.

>The World Crisis - Winston Churchill

Has Sup Forums installed Reddit software? Why are some spaces eaten?

ty