JOY V ALLEGES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Singer Joy Villa, a Donald Trump supporter, has filed a police report against former Trump presidential campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who she says sexually assaulted her at the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

At a party on November 28, Villa says Lewandowski slapped her bottom twice while posing for a picture, she told CNN Sunday. The incident was first reported by Politico last week.

Fuck this bitch! Dude was clearly shitfaced and grabbed your ass for a sec! Why do you have to go the media with that and undermine your entire cause. Tbh "Joy Villa" always weirded me out. Never heard of this bitch before the election, and all of a sudden there's a mulatto woman pop star that just loves Trump? Lewandowski is fuckin based everyone knows this

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/joy-villa-true-maga-convert-or-trump-train-opportunist
archive.is/EhEIS
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Smacking someone on the ass - however inappropriate or tacky - is now a criminal case of sexual assault that warrants a police investigation.

it's absolutely absurd, I feel like I'm in crazy world. Shit happens when you're drunk at a party

Kinda figured Corey was a fag tbqh senpai

This.

Fuck that dumb bitch.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/joy-villa-true-maga-convert-or-trump-train-opportunist

>Singer Joy Villa, an outspoken Trump supporter, is accusing the president’s former campaign manager of sexual assault following an alleged incident at a Trump International Hotel party last month. Villa says she's filed a report with the Metropolitan Police Department stating Corey Lewandowski smacked her on her rear end twice.
archive.is/EhEIS

>BASED BLACKS!
>SHADILAY!!
>MAGA!!!1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Le_Dotard

Bump for butt slaps

Showing Off Her Me Toos

Wut. She smiling and laughing. If he really did do that, she would look shook.

His hand should be pressing charges

I guess she didn’t get the Fox contributor job.

Also what do (((they))) have against Corey? This is the second time he's been falsely accused

So, big ass, small tits - is she Brazilian or just genetically unlucky

lmao, retarded primate negress thought she would be able to play the long game and take down some of drumpf's camp but she literally burned all of her entertainment bridges and is now burning all her MAGA bridges over some drunk pollack lightly touching her lower back

niggers are subhuman vehicles for the kike "entertainment industry" to manifest, there are no exceptions

Really? She doesn't seem to have a problem showing her body off. Why is she so offended?

soygirl

>sexually assaulted
>Slapped ass
FUFK THIS NIGGER. Who is paying her

I knew this joy villa nigger slut was a plant sent to cause drama. The rule is, if that greasy kike cernovich promotes somebody then you know they are a plant.

Sneaky Scientologist

Can you see the pre-planned headline?

>WOMAN OF COLOR "SINCERELY" TRIES TO JOIN MAGA MOVEMENT
>DIDN'T GET MADE CENTER STAGE
>WELP, TIME TO GO TO STAGE 2 EARLIER THAN THOUGHT
>I GOT MY PUSSY GRABBED BY FUCKING WHITE MALES
>I STILL NAIVELY SUPPORT TRUMP
>2 weeks pass
>I DISAVOW TRUMP

that cernovich rule seems like a generally good doctrine to follow but what confuses me about this joy villa apette is that there is no evidence of her having any sort of musical career prior to her coming out under the new branding of pro-trump pop singer

everything about her is suspicious as fuck but she was so irrelevant nobody even bothered looking into any of it until she decided to kamikaze an irrelevant campaign figure with some "posing for a photo is sexual assault" bullshit

so like what law does this break and like what is the punishment?

Well, pack it in boys. That's the end of the presidency. No way he can hold public office now unless he registers as a democrat.

>joy villa
She was a nobody who gained attention with the MAGA dress.

She is a plant. Within less than a year if Trump being president she's pressing charges against a Trump associate.

Bitch was never on the side of MAGA, she just wanted money and fame.

Manlets never learn.

Good point.

That's exactly what happened, isn't it? Nobody had heard of this quadroon and nobody bothered to dig in to her. I guess we thought "useful to have a cute black chick telling everyone how great Trump is" as we were supposed to. But we were smart enough to not go all in on her like we were supposed to.

So then after she did her token Infowars appearance and everyone forgot about her, she had got as far as she was going to get so she pulled the bomb chord.

I suppose the inevitable Trump disavowal is on its way.

The worst thing about small tits isn't that they're small, it's that when the skin starts to sag there's not really a pair of saggy tits, instead you just have loose flesh hanging down.

They are going to look disgusting in 15 years and will not provide any pleasure to a man

the real question is did she get that cool 700k for this ((interview))

Why didn't she slap him in the face?

Also, dat ass.

Lewandowski has already been hung out to dry, don't see why anyone should give a fuck if he gets a sexual assault charge against him as well.

Learn to read

It will lead to further miserable atomation, pharmaceutical addiction and the eventual destruction of cosmopolitan/neo-liberal order. NEETs win again.

Looks like he'll be out for the administration position next month then.

Unless Trump has security camera footage of this like he had for the alleged "assault" against that reporter.

>slapped her bottom twice
>has filed a police report

Another Jewish pervert going down!

She wants some of that white kielbasa just like her monkey ancestors.

Let there be keks

URGE TO KILL RISING

She's still irrelevant, I've always wondered if she was legit or just attention seeking even if the attention is negative.

Women these days are such trash. No one was ever sexually assaulted last night. They are always sexually assaulted forty years ago and "OH you have an election coming up? I had no idea" you can bet if you get famous that girl you hit on when you were overweight and broke will be calling CNN, cuz muh gibs.

Yep

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

He just can’t let it go can he?

Don’t trust niggers or half breeds. Even on our side.

>sees flag
>disregards post

Like I said. Never trust a nigger

If you can't handle your booze you don't deserve any fucking power. We need to weed out the weak or we're no better than Europe.

>try to hug the monkey out of respect
>slap her butt accidentally because you're a manlet
Leave our boy alone bitch.

She's a scientologist who's pretending to be christain...she's an opportunist

Nigger, can you read?

Oh look, Tariq Nasheed acting like the coon he is.

Women are such fucking trash today.

Tariq is trolling.

We shouldn't let the Michelle Fields thing go. Ben is the absolute worst kind of manipulative neocon.

Filing a police report?

If guys slap each other on the ass while drunk it's a nothing burger.

She's a degenerate Scientologist. Isn't this common knowledge? Check out @RealVinnieJames on Twitter for months of research into the FRAUD that is JV

Joy Villa is an absolute pizza-gate tier retard, who retweets Cernovich & Alex Jones.
And of course, a civic nationalist.

Called Trump supporters stupid on a public post on accident and theres video out there with her saying shes a Scientologist. Shes a scam artist who used the Trump movement and the redditards who go on about "based black supporters" to boost her sales and make a name for herself.

She supported Bernie before she found $$$ wearing a Trump dress. I like her capitalist streak but a bit turned off my the attention whore streak. And this screams "I haven't been in the news lately". Wasting the time of police and undermining real sexual assault victims.

Yes, slapping a woman on the ass even when you're drunk is sexual assault.

Think about it like this. anything you wouldn't want a gay guy to do to you, don't do to a woman.

Read that in Olaf's voice

To be fair on the “called Trump supporters stupid” thing I heard an interview with her right after the Grammy’s thing with the dress and she talked about how she was living in Europe during a good chunk of the election and the only news you heard about Trump over there was the really bad stuff. She said it wasn’t until she moved back to the U.S. and started talking to people that she came around to liking Trump.

sides officially split

Ah fuck you. If a woman or even a faggot slaps my ass at a party coz they're a little drunk i'm not gonna fucking sue them for shekels you weak little sensitive greedy piece of foreskinless shit.

Seems like she was trying to get influence with Trump until this story broke & killed her hopes.

Trump thinks Scientology should lose tax-exempt status
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/359730-trump-thinks-scientology-should-lose-its-tax-exempt-status

this

She also called the police

> I like her capitalist streak
Pure self-promotion is not "capitalism"

Making some crappy music with the sole purpose of deceiving people for attention and money hurts REAL capitalism.

Great legs though.

Oh snap

trust no thot

Fuck that faggot

good god, not even trump supporting celebs can be saved from degeneracy.

Her singing is fucking atrocious.

scientologist jesus fuck, that's even worse than a jew

I prefer them because they are trying to set up an alternative culture which is directly opposed (see EWS). However, pretending to be Christians to do so is total bullshit.

So you're gay. Just shoot us now if this is what we've become, not because I want to slap big asses but because it's become a police matter when someone does. I would advise men to not ever put your arm around another women or her waist or even pose for a picture with her because THIRTY years from now she'll say you raped her.

I really want to fuck this woman and keep coming back to this thread solely b/c I want to fuck her.

In every movement wave, you have many sharks. Always question pretty faces.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Bump

Bros, you have got to see this shit, I went on insta looking for basic fapping material (don't judge) and look at this shit.

>gets allegedly pat on the pass
>Sexual assault survivor
>inspirational voice of oppressed

What the fuck has been done to this woman's mind?

He married with 4 kids and there's been no dirt on him the entire campaign. There are many fags in DC. He's not one of them.

Hopefully this pic gets thrown in her face

His pro Trump PAC is going after RINOS and Dems and has been pretty successful.

She couldn't be trusted, I tried to warn everyone, but r/the_donald especially wouldnt listen to me

I'm trying very hard to wake up

And she's a fucking vegan. 2016 will be remembered as the Year of the Bandwagon.

He is trolling you dumbfuck

>Trump thinks Scientology should lose tax-exempt status

She was a Bernie supporter and dissed Trump long before she saw MAGA as a way to get her 15 minutes of fame. Even the mods at T_D banned her and cancelled her AMA over a year ago, it’s surprising it took her so long to chimp out

can't wait for leftists to ally with Scientology

Typical

She literally sounds like an SJW at this point.

Haha, bitch was only a "supporter" insomuch as she thought it would help her out. She, not some of the other chicks, is a true thot.