WHAT'S WRONG WITH CORPORAL PUNISHMENT??

Why is corporal punishment not more widely adopted? Is being whipped, beaten or dismembered not more discouraging to would-be criminals than an all-expenses-paid stay in a concrete resort?

We should use corporal punishment for inexcusable crimes, such as

>drunk driving(no injuries/no crash, just pulled over for errant driving)
punishment: whipped by the cop who stopped you, 40 lashes on the side of the road, and then held in the car until you are sober enough to drive home

>drunk driving(injury/death)
first offense: cut off a toe(injury) or a foot(death)
second offense: execution

>theft( < $250)
first offense: public whipping and shaming(48 hour in a stockade)
second offense: public whipping(5 days, whipped once in the morning) and shaming(24h/5 days)
third offense: lose a hand
fourth offense: execution

>theft( > $250)
first offense: lose a finger, 48 hours of public shaming
second offense: lose a hand, 5 days of public shaming
third offense: execution

>aggressive(real) rape/pedophilia/murder etc.
first offense: painful death, chosen by the victim/their family, public or private
Am I crazy or do these punishments seem better than what we already have, and would probably reduce crime? Are the Arab savages right about crime & punishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/deterrence-states-without-death-penalty-have-had-consistently-lower-murder-rates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because criminals are dumb as dogshit and never think they'll get caught and it just makes them resist arrest more violently when they are which is why only shithole countries with massive violent crime rates use it.

Thankfully you're an American so you can just shoot a criminal in the act and the issue is solved without shitting up the rest of society with your Sharia shit.

That's wrong because plenty of thugs/homeless will steal or commit stupid crimes because they know the punishment is a few nights in jail, then they leave, no worse off than before

Having flesh stripped off your back by an angry cop with a whip? You're MUCH worse off than before.

There is nothing wrong with corporal punishment. Everyone that says otherwise has not had children yet.

Getting your ass beat if you do something wrong is the way we learn.

Abuse is wrong. Hurting just for the sake of hurting is wrong. But not punishment for wrong behavior.

They are NOT fucking the same thing.

Stupid. So tired of this bullshit.

Liberal pussies (all westerners) don't want it because they want to be degenerate with no consequences

I agree with you guys

This is sort of what I was thinking. If there was less petty crime(since there would be REAL consequences), then cops would spend their time cracking down on things like speeding, drug addiction, alcoholism etc.... and people wouldn't want that, because they enjoy those vices!

So maybe society got rid of corporal punishment, so they'd be allowed to be degenerate..

Kek. You think like a barbarian. Why not just kill the undisirable and heavily fine the rest of the faggots? I'm for forced labor as well. We all know prison system is useless except for places like nihon-chan.
Mutilating people is for the moslem scum or the niggers....

Unless...are you a nigger?

That makes sense to me.

And praise Kek!

>concrete resort
you've never been to jail.
i have.
it's not what you think it is.
>surrounded by pedos and rapists
>surrounded by deadbeat dads
>surrounded by co's that look at you like you're the same as the rest even though you're in for disorderly conduct because you were drunk and fought a nigga or two

get over it, kid.
you're a fucking inexperienced retard.

you legit think i should've been beaten for being a belligerent drunk instead of just fined?
yeah, go fuck yourself, ingrate.

Checking

>kill the undesirable
As you can see, that is already part of the plan I put forward
>heavily fine
Won't work. Most criminals and degenerates are already poor. So I'm guessing you'd propose forced labor in cases where a fine could not be paid?.....
>forced labor
I would incorporate this into the strategies I listed in the OP, it sounds like a good deterrent. However, I'd think you'll agree it is less of a deterrent than mutilation/death.

I have about 5 friends that are CO's, so I'm pretty familiar with at least first-hand descriptions of prison.

>you legit think I should've been beaten for being a belligerant drunk
Yes, like said, you were clearly still acting like a child so you should have been treated like one. Apparently jail time wasn't enough to deter you from getting too drunk, but if you know that a severe ass-kicking and public shaming was in your near future, I'm sure you would have acted like an adult and not a spoiled child.

>because you were drunk and fought a nigga or two

t. 5 year old crying that he got put in time-out

Act your age, retard

I would gladly take lashes in exchange for prison time. Shit, I'd take hardcore, tied to a post, lash you to within an inch of your life lashes before I'd go to prison.

In a culture that glorifies criminality for (((reasons))) criminals get treated better then citizens. Plus holding a bunch of criminals and degenerates in prison complexes across the country where they are not properly punished and retain most of their criminal behaviour also gives you a fairly large mercenary army that will work for (((cheap))) when they are called on to do so. Seriously though that’s all the prison complex is, its the kikes reserve of violent people they can control in case shit goes south. Think about it.

You're kinda selling me but this is what the moslem do and we can't act like them, can we? Forced labor and executions. Best Korea exports forced labor to some countries.
Think about it.

>Niggers chimp out
>not enough to chimping for the chair
>30k fine
>niggers can't pay
>niggers exported to work on Chinese factories
>for a small fee
>we not only make some profit, but we keep the niggers an ocean away from us

Perfect

Does this picture give you a deep, throbbing hard-on?

I completely agree my friend

We should also expand the usage of capital punishment

It cost taxpayers $90,000 a year to keep death row subhumans alive

It should be as cheap as using a rusting blade from ear to ear, right now CP is too costly

Same thing as the forced labor in your previous argument, I think that could definitely be useful for smaller crimes committed by repeat offenders.

>some guy steals a car
>has already done it twice before, been beaten ruthlessly, fined and put to work
>its the 3rd offense and clearly he's not deterred from more crime
>send him to china

That sounds like a fine exchange to me. It's not much of a "punishment" in the sense that he still gets free food, a job, a place to live, something to do, and gets to be around people... but it definitely lessens the load on our country.

I don't think forced-exported-labor is a good deterrent against degenerate criminals though. That homeless guy sleeping on a birdshit-covered sidewalk isn't going to be deterred from stealing your ipad and selling it for crack just because there's a CHANCE he might get sent off to Indonesia and fed/bathed/housed for the next 5 years.

What's wrong with it? It doesn't really work as intended.

>It doesn't really work as intended.
Elaborate? How do you know that corporal punishment wouldn't work in western society?

>get falsely accused of rape
>recieve fifty lashings
>bitch finally admits she lied

Historically we have tried it, numerous times, through different contexts, and in different historical periods. The punitive system evolved towards what we have today for a reason, even though it might need a correction to be in track with the general moral consensus (which is the goal with any sanction based on law).

Basically, criminals do not think about consequences. This is one of the reasons they do them in the first place. Also, they tend not to think they will ever get caught. Whether they will lose a finger or be executed is not going to change the course of the crime. The US, for instance, has capital punishment in many states; yet, they have tenfolds of times more murders than any comparable European or Asian country without the capital punishment.

This is why punishment slowly evolved into rehabilitation. Not to shelter the criminal, but because this was more effective from a statistical point of view. The society would benefit from it, because it hinders crime more effectively than more old fashioned methods.

Source: I'm a criminal psychologist.

>concrete resort
You have no idea what prison is like.

In Gothic law she'd get one hundred lashes.

No, the Arab savages aren't right.

The current criminal justice system is too slow and expensive with way too many people in it.

Cutting off people's body parts and whipping people is not the answer. We don't live in some Sharia hell hole you fucking devil.

Even if it has less of a deterrent effect, killing recidivists makes a lot more sense instead of giving them a tit to suck on while they rot in prison.

chek'd

I actually do know what it is like. And I know, through the wisdom of observation, that people seem to not have a problem acting like criminals if the only risk is being sent to prison.

So lets make things worse for them, so that the deterrent is more of a powerful motivator than their desire to commit crime.

And in America she recieves no punnishment.

It really boils down to a question of values and ideology. A state killing people off will be a very different state, almost automatically. It does not happen without consequences. Also, mistakes does happen, and innocent people will be killed. But yes, from for instance a purely economical point of view, it makes perfect sense to kill them.

I'm thinking of cases where you have neighbourhoods full of criminal gangs and the police can't do anything even though these people flaunt them. Like no-go zones in Europe. I don't think it's wrong to go in and pogrom those communities. Who's innocent there, when they all know what's going on?

But yeah it is impractical because it's too contrary to muh values.

>it might need a correction to be in track with the general moral consensus
Are there any studies on whether or not the more corporally-lax consequences of degenerate actions(that being, emphasis on rehab instead of physical punishment) have contributed to the decline in moral consensus in the last 60-70 years?

>the US has more murderers than Euro or Asian countries
There are far too many other variables there besides "type of punishment" for you to give credence for lower murder rates to the lack of capital punishment. This is a weak argument trick.

>This is why punishment slowly evolved into rehabilitation.
I severely doubt this alone is the reason. Like I said, too many variables. Crime & Punishment plays *far* too large a role in politics for politics not to play a role in deciding how we punish criminals. In fact, it is probably the driving factor, even though I have no proof to back it up besides that bit of logic(you haven't provided any proof to your theories either).

>source: criminal psychologist
I'll believe you at your word, but I have no proof of that either. Sounds like a neat job.

There are no no-go zones in Europe in reality. That's just a meme that gained traction here on Sup Forums. I would think twice about going to South side in Chicago by myself though.

>get accused of rape
>spend 3 years in jail on $500,000 bond
>get proven innocent
Good luck getting those years back.

Oh and I never said I would punish for unproven crimes, did I? You just imagined that part. Either that or you're shilling for the prison industry.

>And in America she recieves no punnishment.

Yeah, and that's another bad thing, but not the topic of this thread.

O- okay

I could provide research to document all my arguments, but I normally don't do that on Sup Forums. It is slightly risky because I have co-authored some of it myself.

In ancient times, corporal punishment was given for crimes, yet the crimes still occurred.

Advertise that someone will have their dick chopped off for stealing a bag of chips, and you'd be looking at options for what to do the endless bags of dicks that you had to chop off just from the first week of the punishment.

People that commit crimes don't give a shit about the punishment - they only learn to better cope with it and how not to get caught just long enough to be more of a menace to everyone else.

Give me the name of a no-go zone, then, user.

Anywhere. I've lived in London for 15 years, and I wouldn't think twice about going anywhere. Actually, I got mugged once, but that was in fucking Chelsea, the most expensive area in the whole world, with literally no immigrants.

I've been all around the Stockholm suburbs, and its just like Brooklyn-light-light-light-light. A few faggot teenagers can occasionally shout something (but I never experienced any of that). Brussels? Not sure, but according to people I know its pretty much the same as the rest of Europe. Paris? Same as Brussels.

Where are these no-go zones? What does no-go zone mean? Slightly elevated risk, or that not even the police will enter? While the former might be true in some areas, the latter is bullshit.

Love all these child abusers on Sup Forums. Beating children is something trailer trash do.

Enjoy getting stuffed in the home and left to die once your children get old or getting cps called on your ass.

Yeah. Exactly.

The best way is to create alternatives for crime, which is why we have the safest societies today that the world has ever seen.

Because you guys have data on Greek and Roman crime, and the repeat-offender rates?

Such a bullshit tactic to use to try to win this argument.

Has done this twice now.
>trust me user, I have sources to back up my data in fact I authored a paper on this topic! no i cannot show you any proof, sorry
>user, corporal punishment was in no way effective in ancient times! sorry, we have no proof, but trust us! oh, why was it practiced from the dawn of human civilization up until the 19th century if it wasn't effective?.... go away user stop asking for proof

I can spot your tricks from a mile off, adversary.

>The best way is to create alternatives for crime, which is why we have the safest societies today that the world has ever seen.
Yet again, you make a cause-effect argument that you cannot prove as true, because there are far too many variables.

>society is safe now
>it's obviously due to the crime & punishment policies

You have no proof of that.

I've bothered providing links to research before, but on Sup Forums, its simply not worth it.

user, have mercy on them, they're just trying to shill!

PAIN
RETAINS

>smart enough to use the scientific method to conduct original behavior-psych research
>too stupid to avoid using arguments that he can't provide proof for

Now I just don't believe you, user, your story does not fit.

What do you really think will happen if a video of a white policeman whipping a nigger is released, user?

It will be a bigger chimpout than anything we have seen, making the BLM shit look like nothing. It will be MLK riots tier shit with entire neighborhoods burned down.

Will that reduce crime, faggot?

Ok, I admit it. I'm kike. I work for Mossad to shitpost here.

I bet you won't post proof

Can you at least prove that, then? It would at least mean your posts are worth SOMETHING

Don't need data from ancient times to prove it

deathpenaltyinfo.org/deterrence-states-without-death-penalty-have-had-consistently-lower-murder-rates

Carve people up for whatever grievance they cause - it won't stop others from doing the same thing.

Punishment for crimes do not deter crimes from occurring. Some people leave no option other than to be killed or locked up, while the vast majority should be reintegrated back into society correctly. Education and poverty play the biggest roles in crimes occurring - so other than advocating for genocide, there is no level of corporal punishment that will deter future criminals from committing criminal behaviors.

Enjoy your truckloads of dicks.

>deathpenaltyinfo.org
I'll ignore the shit source

>only counts death penalty, no other type of corporal punishment
>only studies in US
>only 26 years of research
I'll ignore those too

Even without referencing those holes, there is nothing in this link or in that data to suggest that the cause of a lower murder rate is that they stopped executing murderers. You just "feel" like that should be the case. But sadly for you, the facts just aren't there to support your case.

Bump