>breeding

Her purity is lost. FUCKING SLUT!!!!!

>But it's your baby user!

Yes, every last one of them.

yes

Washu was a terrible mother though?

>Expected Tenchi's kids in OVA4
>It's the fucking wedding from OVA3
I hope all the Seina dickriding means GXP remake based on the LN.

May waifu is busy fighting the enemies of the Empire. She does not have time for such unworthy tasks. Also, she's 42 and a salary man.

She's be more of a daddy

Are you asking or stating?

She's making up for it later in life.

Also new subs for OVA 3

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=908151

This guy is also working on new subs for Dual and Space Ofera Agga Ruter

Asking you to state it, because I know that you know its the truth. She shouldve seen Kagatos betrayal coming a lightyear away.

She can't bear children yet.

Terrible mother, excellent mad scientist.

Yes, we would raise pure and healthy children.

THICC

Yes and thats why I love her, not as much as her daughter though.

Is that supposed to be Washu?

No that's Oku-san from the series Oku-san.

I forgot Ganto existed. Always drew the best Cattelya.

Debatable.
Her first son was taken away from her, and she and Akira Naja bent the laws of reality to get her a moment with him.
Ryoko... turned out alright in the end, don't you think?
And her son by Tenchi, from what little we know of him, seems stable, and certainly smart, since he uncovered Masaki Jurai's ghost on the moon or something.

Also forget Ryo-Ohki and Fuku, who have their moments with her, but were really raised by their whole families.

If being the mom is what it takes to be togehter with her I shall gladly take out my nude apron.

Wait who's on the right?

Yeah they'd probs be great moms.

Masaki Jurai, the sister of the original Emperor of Jurai, and more or less Eve to the human race, since Earth is a long forgotten Jurai colony.
Yosho met her too, I think.

She'd wig out, panic, say how she'd be a terrible mother, be almost screaming in terror as her belly grows out and the due date gets closer, crying that she doesn't know what she's doing, she's a being who doesn't really understand any of this.

And then cradle the crying baby when it's handed to her, crying happily along with it.

She'd be one of those eternally "I don't know what I'm doing" kind of moms, but somehow manages to make it work, with the boatload of children.

Of course!

Yes

I don't remember Grandia 2 getting an anime.

Yes, I'm 100% sure

>Would Mami be a good mommy?

>excellent mad scientist.

How do you really rank that though. I mean a ranking system requires some form of logic and sense to grade properly but a MAD scientist by definition is diametrically opposed to such things

Why did Tenchi even bother marrying the other girls anyway. The only other girl he seems to care about other than Ryoko is Ayeke, and even then it was only in the OVA and whatever feelings he had for her seemed to fizzle out for unknown reasons later on.

not sure tbqh

Millenia > shit > Elena
It still pisses me off to this day that Elena got two thirds of the fucking screen time in that game.