PAY ATTENTION. THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING

Julian Assange was killed in October of 2016 because of his links to Seth Rich.

He hasnt signed anything with his PGP since then.

His deadman switch was activated into the bitcoin blockchain and the CIA immediately began and still continue to this day to flood the blockchain with transactions to bury the information Assange put in the blockchain. The NSA kept taking out anyone who looked into it.

I am a person of high knowledge on this situation.

Spread this information

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rODwzkYZf4
youtube.com/watch?v=_MKUytcDsEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huge if big.

>leaf
kys

"Blockchain"
Dang! Your smart!

so now what?

I d-don't know what you're talking about...

Didn't Pamela Anderson see him this year.

>bury the information Assange put in the blockchain

Which was?

Yes, Pamela was probably linked to the deep state murder of Assange.

Big if huge (like my bbc)

THE FUCKING KEYS TO THE FILES

>because of his links to Seth Rich

Really? Are you absolutely positive that it couldn't have been from something more?

LARP

exactly

BIG IF HUGE!!!1

If he died, his deadman switch would have activated and tons of data would have been released. You're saying everybody missed that when the strange events happened in October? I fucking doubt it.

NO YOU IDIOT BECAUSE SESSIONS AND MUELLER HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING THE SWAMP AND THE TRUTH ABOUT SETH RICH WILL BE EXPOSED.

F

Cute larp.

This is dumb and gay.

>ID say "gay"

safely ignore

OMG YAY! Maybe it'll happen this time, right goys?

>99
Also

>everyone calling it fake and gay
>just like that last leak

He was killed on D.A.K.

Truth

Funny how every LARP tells Sup Forums exactly what they want to hear

>Julian Assange was killed in October of 2016 because of his links to Seth Rich.
I assumed this at the time, figured eventually Assange would never appear again or he would be visible on a stage with a lot of people

so far it seems he is dead

You can't "bury" the information from the blockchain. It can be retrieved with the transaction infos just as easily as it was before. Whatever proof you had that it was his is still there and will be there forever.

D.A.K. 16.10.16

Day of the rope

big if true

See this:

"Blockchain"
Anymore pseudo-intellectual, high minded buzzwords you'd like to use?

Underrated post

PAY ATTENTION. OP is a retard. sage

If he is dead then that means Sean "the great american" Hannity is in on it! Huge if big!

>CBTS 3.0

fuck off, leaf

Bump.

>q
>g
GTFO

>I am a person of high knowledge on this situation.

>Spread this information

you're a leaf buddy calm down.

>I'm a person of knowledge
>leaf

>I am a person of high knowledge on this situation.
>it's a fucking leaf

LARP threads will stop being posted on Sup Forums unless you replied "STOP ROLEPLAYING" to this post.

RIP

STOP ROLEPLAYING

ITT: Intense damage control shilling.

except cbts is legitimate despite how much you want to keep your job at shariablue

its not a roleplay you retard

What happened to embassy cat?

High if big knowledge

How do we know this whole RP isn't some deep state scheme to undermine wikileaks?

So, what happens next?

This makes no sense at all - that's not how blockchain works, you moron. The only thing that can be stored in the blockchain are valid bitcoin transactions of a fixed format. You can't store a "deadman switch" in the chain because it wouldn't be accepted by the miners. It's also impossible to "flood" the blockchain - each and every block in the chain is fully visible at each of the millions of nodes in the mining network. Complete and utter bollocks.

oh shit

mass lockup

Then post one of the transactions you faggot

i have the latest 65gb file. what do next!?!?!

Posting this thread in all slide threads.

Faggot

Good times

what the hell does that shit have to do with anything? that doesn't explain how "flooding" the blockchain with transactions would bury information stored in it, which would have to be very minimal as transactions can't be very large. new transactions do not affect old transactions in bitcoin, so there's no concept of "burying" shit. take your fucking half-brained buzzword LARP and shove it back up your ass you fucking leaf. saged

I don't want to hear that JA is dead and nothing came of it and nothing will. I don't want to hear that (((they))) won and can't be stopped.

Very tiresome.

Why would you need to change a transaction in order to bury it?

When will we know for sure that what you’re saying is true. Also, where is embassy cat?

Then how do you explain his public appearance in May of this year filmed from multiple angles and with dozens of witnesses?

6:19:45

How would real WikiLeaks personnel not know that it's GCHQ and not GHCQ?

>what happened to the kitty?

who the fuck knows? the cat is probably dead

>been known for years
youtube.com/watch?v=_MKUytcDsEg

Wew.
Spoooofy

could be a clone... body double... hologram

the real assange is dead

I love embasssy cst.

A morph cut is not proof that he's dead. How do you explain his public appearance in May of this year filmed from multiple angles and with dozens of witnesses, including supporters? You shills conveniently ignore this inconvenient fact.

6:19:45

what ever happened last october i am sure we can all agree wikileaks has not been the same since.

It's purrfectly ok

So it's easier for you to believe it's a clone than it is that he's alive, all based on a single video with a morph cut? This is why I'm convinced you're a bunch of shills. Nobody can be this retarded.

then why wont he sign using his key? the fucking point of him having that key is so that we know whether its him or not.

final red pill : this guy is actually Rik Clay

It's been decrypted ages ago.

Why only dozens?

He was actually killed by the Russians and wikileaks taken over by them.

Hence the first fake interview was performed by RT. USA then learned of this nearly a year after it happened and then performed the Hannity interview using Julian for their propaganda causes. Russia couldn't debunk it without admitting they killed him and now USA can't admit he was murdered by Russians without admitting they used him on Hannity. Slowly other countries secret services will find out and use him for their propaganda purposes as well, but Russia remains in control of wikileaks and will inturn use it to discredit any interviews said secret services try to make that go against Russia.

Reconcile what Megs is telling us. Go.

Roys legit faggot. His sources he grew up along side....

Because I don't know the exactly number, you fucking brainlet. It's possible it was over a hundred. Anyone passing by could have watched the speech. The videos all over youtube.

Person of high knowledge or leaf, choose one.

The shills are too strong OP.
Back in 2016 after the DDoS attack everyone here agreed he was captured, now any discussion of this end up getting flooded with shills like this thread.
I am sorry, sometimes the good guys lose

idk im just posting my collection, here is another. original insurance file info. i dont konw what to do. i have the latest file that got dropped. can anyone confirm its even legit?

Cuz he could be forced to according to the CIA niggers yo...

(which of course makes no sense whatsoever since he asked what to do to give proof of life in his reddit AMA and when asked to use his pgp key said that he could be forced to do it so he wouldn't do it. As if he couldn't be forced to do the AMA or record some fucking video in the first place and that using his pgp key wouldn't actually be just additional proof that it's actually at least him).

Biggest proof that the guy is dead is his answer to not using his pgp key during the Reddit ama. Assange would've never said something that fucking retarded ever. To me, the idea of Assange being this fucking retarded and not using his pgp key seems far more remote than CIA niggers using a body double, hologram and or CGI of somekind to make him appear alive.

Hell, just his fucking personal twitter account is so obviou fucking ly not him, sounds nothing like him and rather like some fucking terribad fucking psyop.

newfag detected

Apr 16th John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.
May 11th Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.
Jul 10th Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.
Aug 5th Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch)
Aug 10th Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.
Oct 7th Podestamails leaks first batch.
Oct 14th John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.
Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.
Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.
Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange’s internet access.
Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.
Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.