Should school bullying be illegal? It ruins live and is a massive detriment to society

Should school bullying be illegal? It ruins live and is a massive detriment to society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=L4zo_A9axKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it should not be.

As a matter of fact, being gay is a massive detriment to society.

No. Impossible to enforce with out becoming the bully

Things have only gotten worse for society since the left's war on bullying began in the 2000's.

Them kill yourself, faggot.

No, it forms your persona. Like it or not, it serves a very important social function. Stand up to it, kick the Bullys ass, and make it count.

I personally broke two ribs and a tooth of one guy in school. He was larger than me. Nothing could be more fulfilling than that.Confidence Boost 10000000

school bullies should be automatically castrated.

No, this is a natural process that can be seen amount other groups of animals.
It's like a natural selection, also it may help you grow stronger.

Animals eat their own shit too

And I think people should do it as well.

NO, you pick up that hockey stick and you bash that bastard Eric until he learns to shut his fat fucking face.

>tfw you were the bully

Bullying shouldn’t be illegal. It sepperates the strong from the weak. If we didn’t have bullying everyone would be a pussy

Yea, lets take it a few steps further and make everyone get in tinted bubbles so no one can see or hurt each other. Lets make anything that hurts feelings illegal too. Surely this wont make us massive pussys and weaken us as a whole.

MELANIA WILL FIX IT

>tfw i bullied a kid out of school within the first 5 days of year 1

impressive

I remember schools being totally oblivious to bullying. They thought everyone had good intentions

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Qc2_rSysXws

It's today's Darwinism. Stand up to the bully or be a fag and complain. Only lives that are ruined were weak to begin with.

No. But in regards to that, a child shouldn't be punished for standing up for themselves or fighting the prick giving them a hard time.

No, and people should teach kids to just start swinging at their bullies, instead of having them run to teachers or mommy. If i wasnt taught this hyper pacifist shit Id be in a better place today

bullying should happen and the faggot teachers and principles shouldn't intervene.

the kids getting bullied won't worry about getting expelled for whooping ass.

>Should school bullying be illegal? It ruins live and is a massive detriment to society.
All bullying should be illegal. Punishment should be some shameful act like having to be the slave of the bullied kid for a week.

Meh, I was bullied - probably not enough - and I did a little bullying myself. It's important for boys. You have to experience confrontation.

>haha you have a pink bubble faggot
Reee I wanted a Blue one!

It should be illegal for parents/teachers to tell the bullied children: "Be pacifist and ignore them, they'll stop eventually"

Exactly.
Society punishes a possible deterrent, making it impossible to even deter verbally as there is no option enact the warning.

>Be me
>Be like 6
>First day of public school
>Get to class no one speaks english
>get bullied for being white
>mix ammonia into someones chocolate milk after a week
>kid vomits everywhere i sit smiling
>kid can't communicate to teachers or anyone
>get off scot free
>next week
>get bullied more
>a "sickness" of vomiting follows the lunch table
>keep this up until some kids learned whitey ain't fucking around

>Concern troll question followed by false assertion

This is the formula for a slide thread.

Saged.

It should be dealt with the old school way- go knock on the bully's door and kick his father's ass. And when you find yourself shadowboxing, apologize.
Then burn their house down at 2am.

>that time you straight up murdered the bully.

>TFW too smart to be bullied

>It ruins live

Bullying itself is a needed part of growing up into functioning members of society. Bullied kids need to learn to stand up for themselves, and bullies need to get knocked down a peg by said bullied kids in the process. Every time schools enact new policies to try to counter the bullying, all they end up doing is punishing the people they claim those policies are there to protect. Our current school policies that punish kids for fighting back ruins lives, not the bullying itself.

If bullying shouldn't be illegal then shooting your school up shouldn't be either. Natural selection.

Why just kids? If we want men to be allowed to be alphas again then adults should be able to fight too. Let my fuck up any smug fucker who looks at me the wrong way to make sure his 4 broken limbs remind him of his place. I don't give a fuck if some guys with children get killed by this new policy because men need to stop being pussies and they need to fucking brawl to become alpha.

>tfw "forced" to eat out the bullies vagina

Fuck that. Bullying is part of growing up and builds character.
Or else, in a couple of decades, we will have grown men crying when you even raise your voice at them. Fucking faggots.
I mean look at these fucking millenials nowadays... 2017: safespaces 2037: ???

Being treated like you're invisible is hundreds of times worse than bullying. Personal experience and all. When people did notice me, it was pretty much to ignore anything I ever did right. I got kicked like a dog by both teachers and my so called peers alike. I wish I could turn back time and save younger me.

But yeah, bullying is just a lesser issue. Gaslighting is the serious side of it. Gaslighting people of any type should be illegal.

sshhhhhh social darwinism is only good when Sup Forums likes it!

>implying alpha men don't do this anyway
You stupid edgy beta faggot.

If you were bullied in school you were probably a pussy and still are to this day.

I wish

Get into boxing if you want to show off how much of an alpha you are.

Not if you kill yourself first. Needs to be within reasonable limits.

t. beta who's never been in a murderous bloody fist fight

This

t. soyboy lying on the internet

>kick their ass
>they retalite
>you end up in the hospital or worse

tfw when i bullied a girl for having a vampire complexion and then the next year he public speech wins 1st prize because she revealed she contracted skin cancer 3 weeks earlier and had always been pale since it ran in her family and she had to avoid sunlight

still she was a bitter and vile jew and deserved it

Why are your kids in school anyways?

You never read lord of the flies?

>Get into boxing if you want to show off how much of an alpha you are.
If sports were a substitute for brawling then we wouldn't even have this "bullying" dilemma. Men need to fight for their life, beat others within an inch of their life, be beaten within an inch of their live, to become real men. The fact men don't do this is why we have a generation of soyboy bugmen.

PAY DENBTS

>TFW forced victims to let me suck their dick

I'm an early Millennial and bullying taught me to be selfish because I saw how people were like, hate the world, and withdraw. It was group after group and it taught me to hate collectivism.

What the fuck did you do to him.
Now I’m curious

The faggots who cant take it and an hero is like natural selection.

t. Faggot that sucks cocks until they cum blood

>It's like a natural selection
This. Why do you want to interfere with natural selection, OP?

because when you're an adult, one punch is enough to get you nailed for assault and battery

Noice

Why should I care about collectivism for the group if the group is against me? Why not be an individualist?

You sound like someone who has never been beaten within an inch of their life, probably because you're a huge faggot and wouldn't so much as shoot someone a dirty look until their back was turned.

I have bitten off ears and noses in brawls, but going for a dick bite is just asking for a knee to the head and getting knocked out. This is how I know you've never been in a real fight.

Assault is when you say "I'm gonna kick your fucking pasty ass faggot" and battery is when you do it. Or try to.

Pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=L4zo_A9axKQ

No. It should be mandatory.

>bullying is bad
>hitting your wife is bad
>nobody cares if parents hit their kids though

Same, usually the school was scared shitless of the parents of the bullies. The kids were irrelevant, and the bullying programmes were just a waste of money. Just dont let your children grow up in a school filled with niggers/white peasents

some kid ripped off my foreskin when I was 6

the weak must fear the strong, you fucking faggot

lmao at people saying it helps you "man up" or "toughen up".

bullying these days is all about being as girly as you can imagine. gossiping, talking shit behind one's back, encouraging others not to befriend the victim, stealing his stuff when he isn't watching, giving him away to the teachers (but calling him a "snitch" to your friends when he does the same). pretty much ruining someone socially from behind the curtain.
bullying can't get any more cowardly and pathetic than this and it sure as hell isn't manly.

Spankings create a fetish, so I have ambivalent feelings about that. Not to mention that is kind of my thing...but I think it's wrong for adults to do to small children. It really is sexual abuse.

because they're kids you stupid fuck. they need to learn to stand up for themselves while they're young and sometimes its necessary to kick someone's fucking ass.

faggot.

This. I was always scared shitless of retaliating, since it was easier to punish 1 kid, rather than 5 +

bullying is okay if it ends like columbine
nothing shapes the young better than fear

how are you supposed to control something like that?

Just kek when a bully's kids end up being bullied.

Whoever follows the rules get bullied in school, so yes, go be a useless burden to society anywhere else

Did your parents tell you to stand up for yourself or just to take it?

The guy should be killed for losing against a girl

No because the weak should fear the strong

Bullies are growing up marginals, so they should be castrated as sooner they are recognized

Because you need a group to reproduce. You cant fuck yourself, you need someone else to fuck. Also, good luck building civilization without a tribe

Like it or not social higherarchy exists and is established not via the individual but on the individuals experiences with others. So others sadly dictate what the idea of "you" is. Not yourself.

Thus bullying (or forceful correction Into a workable social hierarchy) is not only okay but necessary for a working social system as we work under.

Bullying is necessary.

Depends

>they need to learn to stand up for themselves while they're young and sometimes its necessary to kick someone's fucking ass
So do the soyboy bugmen who have never learned the lesson

All pedophiles were beaten as children, amerifags and thirdworlders wont accept this brutal truth.

Tell the person being bullied to punch the bully in the face.

Do you say the same to your old weak ass grandma, probably not you R-selected nigger

You are a pedophile.
You and your friends won't aknowledge this brutal truth.

one day in the last year of highschool the 2 guys who pushed me around went a tad bit too far. one of them got my backpack and while i was trying to get it back the other got my textbook and threw it in the trash. i went to recover it (normalfags watching me but not doing anything other than laughing at me for feeling sorry at me) only for the other guy to push me and kick my backpack out of my hand.

you see that was a little bit too much so the autism and repressed rage started building up. one of them left, but the other one (the weakest) stayed to keep messing up my stuff. so i just snapped and ko'd him with 4 punches to the face.

I did in this post

All children who are bullied for more than one year and do not find a way to stop it on their own should be killed. Bullying exists to weed out the weak who would be a detriment to the tribe.

No and yes, but the main thing is a kid shouldn't be punished for defending himself from a bully. I am so tired of this shit, where the one getting bullied gets punished more severely than the bully.

Kids bullying me made me stronger. Teachers bullying me left me with permanent hatred.

No because what other people think is subjective and so is what you think. Objective reality exists outside of anyone's thoughts.

What does that have to do with what he said?

But the group of people are my enemies so they are a detriment to me as a whole

>bulling females,
kek and you have the audacity to call me a nigger? not only are you a nigger but also a giant bitch lmao