Lel, they're not even hiding it any more

Lel, they're not even hiding it any more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they think everything just magically builds and runs itself? Is that sheboon going to keep the turbines at the nuclear power plant running? The food flowing from farm to factory? I think we should hide for ten years or so, until those idiots all die off. They are going to steal and ruin everything on the way out though.

Currently waiting on the pol/ack with no fucking motive to just go kill one of these people. Wouldn't even be considered a suspect

THE JEWS DID THIS

I like how she didn't answer the question. If White people disappeared the USA, Australia, etc.. would turn into Africa within a few decades.

>few weeks if not days

>Do they think everything just magically builds and runs itself?
Yes. They're blissfully ignorant of the state of most African countries where whites went in, build infrastructure and left and in a few years niggers took it all apart and went back to the stoneage.

True

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
there's also this

They're extremely shortsighted

This asian dude is such a dick. I know he's right but come on man.

Well I wonder what the renowned Canadian politeness gets you...

>White people make moon colonies and go to the moon.
>Suddenly everything goes to shit.
>WE WANNA LIVE ON THE MOON!
Cant raft your way to space.

Niggers were never hiding it, it's just no one cared before.

See South Africa. Also niggers can't fight so them thinking they'd win shit is funny.

I think a majority of these racist black people or other racist minorities think that things do just run themselves magically. They know that if they sign up for food stamps, every month they'll get them. That is the extent of it, they don't know how the program gets funded, they don't CARE either.

It is hand to mouth living, the definition of a welfare state. They can only live by living off of others. Never thankful for anything, unless it is threatened to be taken away, then of course it isn't their fault.

I blame education system for failing kids and parents for perpetuating this lifestyle. It is a shame, a lot of people could be out there living real lives, but instead they will suck the teat of the gov't dry as long as they can.

they may want to research what happens when white people leave an area

economic devastation

crime

etc

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE DOGGER OF NIGGER CHOMPING

ALL NIGGERS IN YOUR TOWN WILL BE SACRIFICED TO APPEASE HIS HUNGER BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "GET EM DOGGER"

GET EM DOGGER

>extremely shortsighted

Oh (YOU)

;)

GET EM DOGGER

GET EM DOGGER

Lol and after all the white people die it will be a utopia like all their other countries right? I'm surprised these people can't follow this to the next logical step. Then again no.

GET EM DOGGER

>Doesn't even respond with logic
>those likes
jesus

>education
Has nothing to do with it. They never had any of these things on their own, they never had anything other than hunter gatherer societies until Whites and Arabs showed up. They just took what nature put in front of them and moved on, they never even had farms. They are literally incapable of the level of abstract thought needed to plan past the next afternoon. The blacks at the higher end of the IQ scale will still side with the rest out of tribalism, and besides that they see an opportunity to loot and take charge of what's left.
>Logic
...they're black. Logic is White (and Asian).

Asians are like that culturally. The criticize to no end because they feel it keeps you sharp. I had an old manager use this technique on me untill I was literally too good at my job. When an asian tells you to loosen up you are badass.

“It’s all so tiresome”

for what purpose? Whats better in UK than in Africa when whites are gone?

Witnessed, but has the most likely candidate.

GET EM DOGGER

>wypipo build a thriving infrastructure and civilization somewhere
>nigs drive out the whites and claim it all for their own
>a few years later it's all in ruins since they don't know how to maintain or take care of anything, let alone develop their own civilization
>nigs beg the wypipo to come back and fix it all for them

See also: Zimbabwe, Congo, etc.

Link pls?

Fun fact of the Congo. Every road a NGO makes, the Congolese will dig potholes to "help" vehicles traverse the roads.

GET EM DOGGER

God damned orcs.

we need a civil war racial war eliminate those that are plotting against us