Can you deny

Can you deny Trump is guilty
IFNHE WAS NOT
HE WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO FIRE MUE,LER

Russia is working over-time to discredit Mueller. Expect the usual thread in Sup Forums

Muller locked up terrorists

Stopped and killed terrorists in Marines

Is a Republican

How can anyone say he is a liberal

Why didn't Trump fire MUELLER at Chistmas

The nuggets, Donald.

>trying to fire Mueller
>still not firing Mueller

It's almost like I think Trump is a moron

Does Trump even have nuggets?

Sage goes in all fields

Cowards save when they can't face the truth

>Repeatedly say that you are not going to fire the guy

>retards with a weird hero worship insist their lord and savior will be fired by Hitler 2.0

I'm serious. Reddit makes me wish for the day of the rope more than anything else.

Nobody has alleged that retard. Trump's foremost obstacle has never been the liberals, it's been the GOP Establishment

I can't tell if you are newfag a troll or just joking. However, Trump never said he wanted to do that. It was entirely fake news.

kill yourself shill rat

This is dumb... Why would he fire Mueller? He said he wouldn't.

Imagine if there were any entire government agency that handled looking at people's tax returns and did shit like audit them.. then Drumpf would be fucking finished.

He might fire Mueller anyway next year, especially if Mueller indicts Kushner and/or Jr of something.

It doesn't mean Trump is guilty of collusion, that's fairy tale.

Just like Mueller being /ourguy/ is also a fairy tale.

You can also bet Mueller is balls deep in Trump's, his family and his friend's taxes as well as anyone that worked on the campaign and probably the admin.

Especially if they had reviewed these records multiple times.

First, witty. Did you community this ykurself?

You realize that the IRS has Trump's "taxes", right?

>we want our country back
The Deep State Whimpered

It's going to be liberals after November of next year when they retake Congress.

>7 posts by this user

So do you get payed by the post shill?

He literally said he would not fire him YET. Can't you even quote you orange hitler

Special Counsel can get them from the IRS, they don't have to notify Trump's legal team either.

Mueller also got Manafort's lawyers to provide evidence against him.

This is a dragon unleashed on the admin.

Trump can fire Mueller anytime he wants to. He's said he won't do that. "Muh Russia," I wonder how salty libs will be when the investigation wraps up and Donald Trump is still POTUS for 6 more years.

The IRS is not looking for crimes besides tax evasion.

ok

Guilty of what

How is receiving true information about the opposition from Wikileaks and Russians illegal? In fact he didn't even receive it, it just got released to everyone.

He only has 8 years to drain up 80 years of corruption, people that could slow the progress would need to go

lmao
i suppose you think they're a non-political fiduciary agency as well. That's why they need billions of dollars in guns and ammo.

They are doing an admirable job of turning the tables by bring the bias and shadiness of how this entire thing got started to light.

I wonder if it will go off the rails when something is handed down on Kushner or Jr, they seem to be the prime targets next for this bullshit.

The House maybe, the Senate is really bad for the Dems this year, not to mention that the GOP has been doing a much better job fundraising, so the plans to contest alot of house races may not work well for them either.

Regardless they simply will not have the Senate votes to remove from office. Couple that with if they try to impeach without any empirical evidence of a crime, let's just say that a toothless impeachment is a major approval booster.

Just watch, nigga

He's the President. There is no try. If he wanted to fire him, he'd be gone.

He can't only the attorney general can do it. Just wrong.wrong
Inncorrect
Not real

>HE WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO FIRE MUE,LER
There isn't any "trying".
Trump could just do it if he wanted to.
He'd fire him if he thought the political consequences would be less than letting Mueller continue with his witchunt.

Is he trying to fire muller?

trump showed his taxes

obama still has yet to show his birth certificate

Actually it's the Deputy Attorney General retard. Shill and low information, does your faggotry know no bounds?

>loses $996 million in 1995
not bad considering what he is about to rape the treasury for

The Alabama result could end up being pivotal due to the huge unpopularity of Republicans and the President nationwide, they have to figure out how to address that because right now because if they don't they are absolutely going to lose the Senate next year. No race is "safe" and Dems will not only field a ton of candidates but also compete everywhere, they know they have to.

Meanwhile Republicans are retiring in droves plus AZ alone losing McCain and Flake can put the Senate even. AZ is going to be ground fucking zero this year for Dems waging war on Rs and Trump.

Trump already fired one FBI Director. He wouldn't be "trying" to fire Mueller if he wanted to fire him. It would already be done.

Never said he's a liberal. I say Muller's a criminal. And you have no idea whether he's a Republican or not.

A week of investigating Hillary leaked crimes and they didn't prosecute her. Trump has been looked at for over a year by people with an axe to grind and yet no leak of actual crime.
Don't get me wrong, I think every elected president should be subject to a fishing expedition. But that's what this is.

Can't wait till reddit and libs turn in him for not impeaching drumpf and argue that Mueller was a Republican plant or some shit

No
No
Not true
Just two lies banged together and you call it a post.

Very weird photo choices, disjointed English. Bot or an outsourced shill.

Expect him to come real close when Mueller comes for Kushner or Jr.

It's going to illustrate exactly why you don't involve family in the workings of your campaign or administration.

Bannon is also going to make matters much worse for Kushner if his latest op-ed is any indication.

Mueller obstructed justice during the Waco investigation. Look it up. This entire thing is merely a deal in the works. They push him, and he comes out with his own evidence turned up in the OIG investigation. Then they pull back.

Moreover, Trump let them all commit election fraud with Moore. He got the goods on everyone. Rest assured they’ll be sucking his dick while Mueller slowly slinks away into the shadows.

he denies it, point blank, on the record. do you really take fake-news speculation as fact? what on earth makes you think he's trying to fire Mueller?

Sage.

Do you have a quote of Trump saying this recently? I don't see any point in Trump firing Mueller.

Grade A fairy tale shit Sup Forums wants to believe.

You’re right. “Muh Russia, Mueller is coming! Reee!” isn’t a faggotty wet dream you whisper to yourself while your trans mother blows you as you cry.

The Alabama result was the result of a 2 month long media disinformation campaign along with an honestly lackluster candidate. Jones would have been reamed by Mo Brooks and will be in 2020.

Bear in mind that Moore wasn't really pushing a hard Trump agenda, especially on immigration and half of his party openly showing disdain. If you think this is repeatable you are high.

Also Flake is probably the most outspoken GOP critic of Trump and also has a very low approval rating. I think the two might just be related.

Surely Muller is smart enough to know that Trump's family members will be pardoned in 2.8 seconds.

The only election FRAUD in Alabama was the GOP trying to stop black voters

Trump most certainly can fire Muller.

It's not a dream, it's in motion now and it's not designed to impede the administration.

It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

>TRYING TO FIRE MUE,LER
i wish

Which they obviously accomplished?

Moore lost because the party wanted him to lose, Sup Forums was in abject denial about it just as they are about just how bad the whole Mueller thing is for the presidency.

It's almost like you guys have become everything that was wrong with Hillary boosters, you can't see reality.

2018 is going to be a bloodbath if something isn't seriously changed with the ship, the Senate is absolutely on the table for Democrats and Trump doesn't have a foil that makes him look better like he did with Hillary this time.

Midterms are referendums on Presidents and the people out of power are no longer complacent, they know if they turnout they have a shot at impeaching or wounding Trump and are not going to miss the opportunity.

Just as many of you didn't miss the opportunity to stick it to Hillary and put a reality TV star in the White House for shits and giggles.

Don't get complacent Sup Forums, you need to fight.

Look up the Saturday Night Massacre. No one was hurt, it was a a mass firing , there are some people Trump can't fire, but he can fire thst person boss.

>65 posts in a Shareblue thread
you disappoint me sometimes, Sup Forums.

Mueller is going to make sure it's as sticky as possible and there are methods to weaken pardon power, these dragons aren't stupid.

Considering this all started from a puffed up bi-partisan/establishment op research paper. Yes it's doing exactly what it was meant to be.

Sage

The only people believing this Russia crap are the people who desperate need to

Season One of the Trump Show ended on a cliffhanger,
Hillary lurked in background and cast doubt on the Trumps legitimacy but a DOF attorney whose CIA wife worked for Fusion GPS was demoted, 2 members of the FBI were discharged, one member of the FBI suddenly announced early retirement. The smell of swamp started to seep into living rooms across the US. Will season two pursue a Hillary investigation or will the only briefly mentioned Obama/Hezbollah storyline rise to the forefront?
Subplot One, the GOP civil war cooled with the passing of the Tax bill, victory over ISIS, and republicans were became intrigued by the idea they could win with Trump.
Final scene, Mueller sits in his office rifling though a large but dissapointing pile a paper and contemplates all out war against the administration, but he pauses. His lady will never win the presidency, Can he be protected by any democrat? The seething left of the democratic party may look for payback for FBI investigations on Bernie Sander's wife and Jill Stein. Is he really protected anymore? What did General Mathis mean when he told Mueller I stuff the grenade into your mouth, make you swallow it and pull the pin as it comes out your ass? A savvy politician, Mueller contemplates which sign, it's not too late to switch sides. Will a 2018 Democratic house be enough? Or should he throw in with Trump. He sips his scotch, and tells himself to weigh the decision carefully, You only get to switch sides once.

underrated effort

Hey Comrade
Russian shills cry save every timenyku bring up Russia

Why can't the left meme???????

Which is to do pretty much anything to get him out of office or severely weaken him.

The Russia bullshit was just an auspice to start the entire thing, the team is there to get him and anyone else on anything they find.

Not really any different than any other special counsel before.

What is different this time is the raging need to get Trump, that's what Mueller is going to do and it is going to be uglier than you can imagine.

Damn shareblue you're earning your shekels tonight

>shill blue fag forgot to read the democrat talking point memo again
Why would he though when the Mueller investigation is exposing all sorts of corruption in the FBI under obongo

>he think russia is a bad place full of bad people we should hate
Russia is the last white nation on earth. Twenty years ago, at the end of the cold war, that wasn't the case. Whatever Russia is politically, they will leave the 21st century as a white continent. of white culture, and white people. Who also are not gay, btw.

Da lef cat meem

Mueller is a deepstate career criminal, like James Comey.

Possibly not as blatantly (and stupidly) a Clinton operative, like McCabe, Strzok and Glenn Simpson.

But a criminal nonetheless.

The President's power to pardon is absolute. It can't be weakened.

Trump lies a lot.
TRUMP SAYS
TRUMPMSAYS

The biggest thing that makes me wonder is the fact that Muller met with trump right before he was appointed. Luckily Strozk seems to be a golden goose, I think Muller is steadily losing popularity with that scandal, and this is before Strozk even testifies, I think we will see some good ammo in this. Sorry for being hostile btw, thought you were a shill and not someone just telling a honest worst case scenario.

the normies can't understand this
they think there are good people in .gov who will save them

You do realize 90% of the people here would want to move to russia if Hillary won the election?

>outsourced shill
I like the potential of this meme

>wrong premise
>wrong conclusion
>investigation has turned up nothing

He's grasping at straws now and so are all the left. Also his taxes are not under the preview of the investigation. If you will remember it was collusion with Russia, which there is no evidence of and therefore no reason to look at the taxes.

Why don't you deus VAULT yourself off a fucking cliff?

Taxes Are Voluntary

Russia is both your friend
It's not about white
It's about Russian
They are not your friend

>its a lie
not as much as the fbi, it seems

Why would it even matter if he WAS Democrat? The road Republicans are going down is that you can only investigate Republicans if you yourself are a Republican. This is absurd, especially when the whataboutism Republicans are playing is based on accusing Democrats of doing a biased investigation in favor of a Democrat.

He's a registered Republican, as is Rosenstein.

I don't have to look it up. I remember it well. That was a congressional Independent Prosecutor. This is a DOJ Special Counsel. Trump can fire the shit out of Muller whenever he pleases.

There are good people in government.

But the people in charge of the supposedly apolitical agencies are, thanks especially to Clinton and Obama, mostly political operatives who work for globalist interests and are not patriots.

It's hard to dislodge them, but McCabe is out now and it'll be interesting to see who is next.

SPOILER: Democrats are nationally discredited, humiliated, without message, and broke. They continue to lose elections to the monoparty, until Trump creates a new conservative party called the 'Lion Party' espousing Trumpism. For the next 20 years, the US economy roars rivaling the 1920s, as society becomes more authoritarian until the singularity.

MAGA

Statistics are more believable when they have a decimal point.

He's larping

Amazing because ykunthped that with one hand

>there are good people in government
>the people on the front lines
>im talking about the leadership
>certain law enforcement officials
>this is a management situation

Nope. Garbage. If you are employed by criminals committing crimes as a law enforcement entity, you are just as guilty as your directors. Sorry.

Why would your fire a man making democrats look bad?