>BUDDHA VID
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWQv2tIdlY
>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

QUICK RUNDOWN:

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Quebecois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945743248357806080
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945744216625504256
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
archive.is/djLPP
youtube.com/watch?v=sff7kuorqkc
youtube.com/watch?v=15_JUUeK7aU
blindlight.org/index.php/item/1057-rage-after-storm-one-more-pretty-girl-globalist-hangout-to-push-chaos-for-the-elites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Rage having black penis in "her" mouth

first for asian booty

Part 3 when??

Reminder that this guy posted with a niggerflag.
Make screenshots and post them whenever he tries this shit again.
Memeflags have no honour, present your colours or die in a ditch, scum.

I do feel kinda bad for him, but I do not forgive niggerposters.
Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

wow user, at least (me) me, i'm a cleansed niggerposter

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945743248357806080
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/945744216625504256

>i'm a cleansed niggerposter
This was your first post in this thread Kill yourself, traitor, you deserve to die alone.

>jim larping like he has friends
lmao

>why isn't my ecelebrity btfoing le other ecelebrities
>#notallecelebs xd

do you have no principles, metofags?

>do you have no principles
these threads are here to laugh at the autism.

ffs Jim

>eceleb bitching thread
>is 90% bitching about eceleb content being late

>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80
>Op pastebin
pastebin.com/bLgAYf80

Is there a way to get firefox (inb4 cuck) to open multiple links with fewer clicks? Does any browser do this natively?

Asking for a fren, plz no bully

these threads have produced more than their fair share of autism

another heavyweight just entered the ring, how can Sup Forums even compete with these intellectual powerhouses?

middleclick is best tool you have, sorry user

>dustin strawmanning this hard

When will Aydin do a Stone Ocean cosplay?

He's /ourmanlet/
archive.is/djLPP

So Adam "Race" Warksi struck his show from earlier today with a recreational nuke. Did I miss anything of note?

Looks like Cetus has come to save kraut after all.

How dare you say that about my wife you nog

>6 foot
so he's 5 foot 9 in reality.

What do we do now goys, we're sunk!

do you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sff7kuorqkc

brrraaapppppp

does your wife let you watch from the cuckshed?

>thinking you can't hate both Trout, and the race infiltrating globalist jew Rage

there's plenty of hate to go around, secretdiscordanon

'Fraid not. It was called "The Roast of Andy Warski". Impossible to keep up with this guy too. Think he did three live shows *on Christmas*

Stop distracting Jim, we want the videos out before the year ends

>secret discord
link?

> Operation Mincemeat
> Operation Red Mackerel

That sounds fucking serious.

Did /ourguys/ beat them back?

ah that just finished maybe he uploads it later

it was pretty boring, nothing of value was said. just wait until he gets JF on again. we don't want andy to overdose on redpills so early

join the queue, bongbro
us latefags are forever alone nowadays

So why don't people believe in race realism? Niggers are very real my friends.

It's like communism

You're an idiot, rage made a video about how retarded niggers are when a nigger hit on her.
Which seems to have left you sore.
Post your hand, nigger

Because it's the poor post-colonial education and continued oppression following slavery keeping them down, not their lower IQ potential. And of course that's all YOUR fault, white devil. :^)

Kraut was so obviously unhinged that three different people people defected from his server and dumped upwards of 3GB of leaks to Braving Ruin.

>Post your hand, nigger
He won't do it, he's a filthy shitskin and will cuck out

What was Ape's role during all this

naked ape?
no big role he had a debate with kraut though

youtube.com/watch?v=15_JUUeK7aU

tried to tell his friend he was wrong and he didnt listen.

rage did this rage did that
>made a video on islam being homophobic
>made a video on why she hates faggots

>made video on forced nigger law in yoorop
>refused video on forced jew law worldwide because it's abrahamic

>talked about fucking 9/11
>refused to talk about organised islamic attacks being psyops because hmmm who could be behind them

she's a globie, user
stop waifufagging

Pretty accurate representation British friend.

bbong thru and thru

>wafiufag
disgusting.

that isn't how this works user, you don't get proven wrong about rage and then call me a waifufag for using her to verify my
>non negroid hands

You're both completely retarded and butthurt. No wonder nobody wants to be your friend or talk to you.
I actually feel kinda bad for you.

Post more hands plz

>no timestamp
Stop being so new, we want to critique your handwriting

You're not going to succeed in this psy-op kike, it's best to stop now.

are you even male? your palms are too large, but your fingers are too small. how many chromosomes do you have?

no user, i'm not even
go away

who's this semen demon?

no tits no timestamp
cryying newfag is a classic symptom of newfag, newfag

what a hansy boy. i bet he bullied rage just b/c he knew she would never be into him.

>that nazi BITCH

Have any media outlets picked up on this btw? Have we started a fire?

blindlight.org/index.php/item/1057-rage-after-storm-one-more-pretty-girl-globalist-hangout-to-push-chaos-for-the-elites

try reading for once user, your adhom whiteknighting isn't protecting everyone from the truth

your glorious white waifu had nigger penis in her whore mouth and is a kike-puppet globalist

who is this spunk monk?

>media outlet
>stormer

sure son
sure

>Hermes delivering all that dialogue without any swearing
Does this translator even Jojo?

You're not a girl, you just have bitch-hands, lmao
The fact that you'd sink as low as larping as one makes this even sadder.

jewish subversion of counter cultures in order to manipulate them against exposing the jew for what it really is is not a new or surprising thing.

Is that a no?

Show me the equality gene or any scientific evidence that evolution stopped from the neck up and everyone is a blank slate

nice chick hands faggot, how long you been on HRT?

>Rebel Media
S

I wanna lick your fingers and caress your thighs

please be in LONDON

please do, user
i'll be your non-kike rage gf

newcastle-fag reporting in!
if you can get past the chavs, i'll be your posh northern gf

Aydin please do all future videos with full-body cam wearing cosplay. Thanks.

>(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm...
Wow you have to get a fucking life. How can you consider yourself red-pilled if your life revolves around nonsensical social media minutiae? Jesus Christ, get priorities friend-O.

>let me show you my blog
Nah
Also, fuck off back where you came from “adhom“, jesus christ
Where do you think you are?

Also, not every insult us an argumentum ad hominem, it only is if the insult is meant to “prove“ you wrong.
If I say you're wrong because you're an idiot it is one, ifI say you're wrong AND an idiot it's not.
That aside, both in antiquity and here ad hominem arguments are only seen as something negative by cucks.
Or do you seriously expect me to take niggers and their ilk as serious as Whites on here?

im not actually in london...

Holy shit that site is an eyesore. Why can't these schizophrenic retards ever make their sites even slightly aesthetically pleasing?

yeah, no. it's bigotry plain and simple. nobody takes this seriously. all the research on these things comes from shit like American Renaissance, Stormfront, and literally is just racist propaganda. no, like, WOW-tier racism.

I'm not saying race realists should be punched in the face. Actually, what I'm saying is that they should be kicked in the fucking stomach and then kicked in the teeth. Bash the fash level shit.

And there literally should be ZERO tolerance toward anyone who debates these bigots. We need to keep a watchful eye on our communities cause these statistics are FABRICATED by BIGOTS

you're free to go back to your regular
BLACKED HAPPENING DRUMPF BTFO thread now

This whole drama sheds light on racerealism, even the amazing atheist is making a video about it.

tldr newfag

You're either a lost leftist or larping.
Either way, check out alt hype for proper sources and scholarly arguments

How do I check my computer for std's after clicking that?

Is it safe to assume that Berkeley cops are now no longer on the lefty side?

why does your website look like a jehova's witness pamphlet? are you crazy?

Racial creationist detected.

Funniest thing was Rage AFter Storm, a bigoted white supremacist, getting literally doxed, fired... yeah, that's karma. Bigots get shown how it goes.

You want to spout racist, bigoted hateful shit and pretend its science, and guess what happens, you get fired cause we don't take kindly to that in 2017. It's FAKE. It's made up by fucking bigots.

Fucking white supremacist science. Race is in the head. I thought we were brothers. We're all together. This is our planet. We BASH fascists. We BASH race realists. We BASH bigots. And we bash collaborators too. And apologists. You're going to get BASHED.

One world. One race. One gender. One gene. One people. One nation. One life. One time. Bigots BTFO

IQ? You mean "Idiotic QWAP?" BIQots will be bashed too.. nah like IQ bruh? Bruh? IQ? Yo, bruh bruh bruh, IQ? BRUH Ima BASH you haha aight?

idk, i just found the first hard anti rage source i could

it's 3:12 and bait is scarce

>are you crazy?
Read his posts in thus thread and the last thread.
He's really fucking crazy and a niggerposter.
Which is sad, because I actually feel bad enough for him that I'd probably add him on steam and spend some time with him since he's so lonely

This is the tweet from which the picture originates.

Of course a 19 year old girl will be entry level redpill, you really can't expect much than that. To your credit that's still a nice try, shill.