Hey Sup Forums, did you hear?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Last Jedi...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nd3ph
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just turn off your brain guys that' the intellectual part!

You need a high IQ for Star Wars eh? I don't want an Israel Qualifications.

That's why the critics like it and the fans don't.

>Ramming a ship at hyperspeed to destroying while completely ruining all of the Star Wars canon even though it is realistic
Wow so intellectual

well at least, even for doubters, we did witness jews killing luke skywalker

>I'll stay behind to heroically sacrifice myself piloting the shit
>You do know droids exist, right?
>SILENCE WE NEED A HERO MOMENT

Before this movie, the way hyperspace worked was that you traversed to a different dimension to take a shortcut. The jump forward was an illusion of motion.

But now it's different and every space battle is undermined by superluminal kill vehicles.

>kamakazi into a big white ship called SUPREMACY
Way over my head.

Seems like the only purpose of the movie was to condition soyboys to shut up and not question anything when some shrill, purple haired post-wall feminist cat lady has bad ideas and is somehow inexplicably in a position of power.

>Grey hair
>Likely has no kids

This is always a red flag for someone who wants to destroy everything around them. If they're going to die alone then they should ruin all the fun around them too.

Too bad you need to have a very low IQ to enjoy it

>intellectual because a previously unknown FEMALE character with colored hair sacrifices herself "heroically".

the fuck kind of name is "Watercutter"

Get a load of this dyke kike

She looks like a cartoon. She really must hate her own gender eh?

Yes another hate thread on TLJ!

do you think they were trying to make this woman look as cunty and shitty as possible?

Didn't they spend the whole movie telling us we don't need heroes? What were they thinking?

What happens in the movie that is making people so upset? I have never seen a star wars movie, so I don't understand the drama around it.

The most intelligent people know that the Finn and rose section was completely pointless filler and the movie was nothing but one of the most boring "high speed" chases in film history.

Also, the nigger and gook get half of the resistance killed.

Who cares, didn’t see it.

Maybe, but then why make her the "hero" and make Poe the villain?

This, they basically said every single general ever in the star wars universe was a complete idiot for never thinking about the most obvious use of light speed.

>do you think they were trying to make this woman look as cunty and shitty as possible?
Yes. Because when a woman is cunty and shitty irl, it's your bias showing because she actually has a secret plan that is really good but she won't tell you because you're not ready or something

I only like TFA, Rogue One, and TLJ desu.

The prequels had too much traveling going from planets to planets.

The original trilogy was just WWII, Western, and Colonial films just set in space.

I also think that the recent star wars films have better people too, and diverse. These films can also get women and other ethnicity on board whereas the old star wars films fan base was a white sausage fest. The characters in the newer films are also neutral which is good to see. You don't have to relate to characters who are your gender. I've taken my daughter and stepson to see these films since 2015, and my daughter likes Rey and my stepson feels he related to that rolling robot ball thing.

Another thing I like about the new star wars films, us the fact that the scenes are very unexpected.

SHE DERAILED THE FUCKING PLOT SO BADLY JUST BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT SHARE IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HER CREW.

>hyperspeed
haven't seen the new one but they called it lightspeed in TFA

Like dropping bombs by gravity in space? That kind of intellectual

Star wars is a mediocre retelling of the classic Hero's Journey take, except in space. It was one of the first non-campy space shows that nerds of old could share with family.

They've attempted to portray every male as a bumbling idiot versus the wise females. They've also attempted to, and I quote, "let the old things die"

SHE CUT THE WATERS JUST LIKE MOSHE DID FOR THE PEOPLES OF ISRAEL

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT SHIT IS A REPURPOSED DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE
THE ANIMALS FUCKING HELP THE GOOD GUYS AND FLEE FROM THE BAD GUYS

They even killed of Ackbar, for fuck's sake. It's not even 'letting' the old things die. They're actively and aggressively seeking out the remnants of the old to kill.

Mark my words, the Millenium Falcon is going to end up in a black hole and lost forever by the end of the next one.

Benicio should've had a bigger role. Pink hair should've been cut and replaced with leia. Also, ax the chubby asian girl. And finn. Otherwise not bad. Yoda and mark hamill were great.

She has a fucking halo, m8

Only Rural and Suburban retards did not love TLJ.
The highly educated City people loved it.

P U R E
P O T T E R Y

Can we stop focusing on her. If she had the purple hair in Jurassic Park I'd be jerking off to it nonstop. I just love that they didn't bother to let Leia kamikaze the ship so they don't have to unceremoniously explain her absence in 9. Plus she fucks everything up and dies so no more sjw admiral.

We need to focus on how fucking gay Yoda was. That was possibly the most offensive and incoherent scene in any sw film. I unironically think they loved the idea. Yoda told Luke not to go in empire so now Luke tells Rey not to go and then Yoda tells Luke not to continue the Jedi so Luke's inspired to inspire the new Jedi. And OMG Rey stole the books so the entire thing was meaningless.

I'm still betting Luke is Snoke like Jedi fight club thus all the yin yangs. And i don't even want to think about the retarded shit they'll do to justify it.

>my stepson related to the rolling ball thing

This has to be bait

Pretty sure that's a coaster for my beer when I'm putting it in her butt.

>They've attempted to portray every male as a bumbling idiot versus the wise females

Now that's stealing the plot from all of Liberty Mutual's car insurance commercials

Only morons watch this communist NWO crap.

The Last Jedi is the Hillary of movies. It's just too smart to become a blockbuster success.

I'm getting addicted!

Did you mom tell you that, sweetmess?

archive.is/Nd3ph

>realistic

Well, it is realistic.

But if we are going to apply realism to Star Wars, all nine movies so far go out the fucking window.

they could have killed the death star in an new hope with that hyperspace trick

We can't miss you if you never go away

why would they have given "it" such a hair color otherwise?

Now THIS is podracing!

You posted basically this same bait a few days ago, but I like the edits you've made since.

Holy shit if it wasn't for your post I wouldn't have ever thought it was a female.

What's wrong with relating to a droid? I liked C3P0.

I think that as the world goes to shit they feel more at home, and less capable of filtering the way they see life.

An analogy, is like when you're at home and walk around in underwear and sing badly.

I've never seen an entire star wars film. Not even the original. I tried to watch it but that scrolling text in the beginning just made me stop caring.

I have no idea what anyone is ever talking about whenever the topic of star wars comes up, so I do my due diligence and avoid associating with the kinds of retards that might bring it up.

Thank you for reading.

Ps: I am 29 years old.

In all of Star Wars, did you ever see a droid flying a spaceship?

>Disney
>Sith
Come on
Palpatine did nothing wrong

It gets worse

the fags appropriated hair dye. it used to be for punks and anime characters. now every gaylord and 'ally' has to dye their hair. god dammit

You don't even need a Droid, just a missile made for this purpose.

PICKLE LEIAAAAAAAA

Thats a woman? Wow, i see feminism is doing great...

I'm starting to think there are no benefits to being intellectual

"Intellectual" is the new "boring-as-fuck".

Star Wars has always kinda sucked and are movies for kids.

But still, the shitty writing of the Harry Potter generation of leftist writers fucking sucks.

>Holdo is literally an immature asshole who expects blind loyalty for no reason and tells a legislative body that she's totally into Wicca and stuff

This is not a character to be respected.

>Studies astrology.

As an astrophysicist AND a Star Wars fan, I am now absolutely fucking triggered.

I wish I was fucking gay. Fuck women. They ruin everything.

That's literally what Astromechs were fucking for. They were copilots and could take over in the event the actual pilot was incapacitated.

K2s0
vulture droids

>guy impulsively sacrificed half of the resistances fleet.
>let's trust him with volatile tactical information while we are being tracked in a way we don't understand.

Underrated

Even in Legend of the Galactic Heroes a commander used autopilot ships to turn the tide in a battle. Fucking anime is better thought out than this 'intellectual' Disney shit.

No Goyim. Be really intellectual. Watch Star Wars. Watch Rick and Morty. Get a bull. Drink Soy. You wanna be an intellectual right?

Kek

Everyone wants to be smart, so they're calling all these shitty things smart, so that idiots will feel smart while they do this dumb shit

>she's quirky
>and speaks in a monotone voice
>arrogant
>quote about studying astrology

What a fucking mess, her bio reads like a shitty fanfic character

The Harry Potter generation never learned story telling.
Star Wars only worked because it stole from better material.
Crafting a narrative is a lost art

What's important is that white people kill themselves in order to destroy Supremacy

>be trans rebel scum
>being chased by cis new order patriarchy
>ships running out of gas
>captain of each ship gets left behind to ensure they fly in a straight line?
>get blowed the fuck up
>go through six ships like this
>down to one ship, decide to turn it around and use it as a kamikaze fleet killer
>great success!

Why didn't they do that suicide run with the other ships running out of fuel? And why did those ships need captains and pilots to stay behind as they ran out of fuel? They where literally travelling in a straight line for the whole damn movie.

who the hell watches Star Wars for the "intellectual" content?

Ohhh my nipples!!

why put a droid in a ship and not just build a droid ship

Or like, consolidate fuel on one ship, kamikaze one, and save everybody.

Ok wait is this entire movie Jew Exodus? Luke is God and Holdos Moses. Wtf. Ok now I'm angry.

The parable of Eden and the fruit.

Honest question...when was fuel ever a plot device prior to TLJ?

This is true, Georgy pretty much took it from Wagner; The Edda, Lohengrin and the Arthur saga of Excalibur, ALL WHITE, STRONG NATIONALIST MYTHOLOGY.

No wonder the kikes blackmailed him to get it under their control, if he wasn't selling he'd likely be dead by now.

But it is much deeper than that, the fact cuckkids don't know shit about their origins pretty much enables all the Antifa cancer we see today.

If you don't educate your youth, the enemy will.... and the kikes have been doing so for plus 100 years now.

And not respect the sovereign right of droids to make decisions regarding their own persons? What kind of fascist monster are you?!!

>needing any IQ to understand Rian Johnson's massive tantrum and rewrite over the internet guessing his plots during filming
Then again, the whole cast and crew are under strict NDA clauses, so we will probably never know exactly how bad it was anyways.
Reportedly he personally saw to the destruction of most of the removed original production work too, so this is most likely going to become the saddest, least feartureful extended material home release while we're at it.

This just sad. Their movie failed so they are pulling a Hillary.

>No one liked it because it was too smart to win

Oh, remember that time the empire had to stop and gas up the Death Star on its way to Yavin? Saved the Rebels TONS of time because they had the clerk tell Grand Moff Tarkin that the chip reader in the card machine was malfunctioning. Tarking and Vader spent like 20 minutes trying to find a Stormtrooper with cash on him.

this. jumping beyond light speed would require a negation of mass.
no mass, no impact.